eFlorist Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend eFlorist
1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM

Tell us how eFlorist made you happy

"Second delivery attempt with Eflorist and Yodel. Another epic fail. Yodel are probably delivering the flowers to a recycling bin as far as I'm concerned. Yodel haven't returned my escalated call and eflorist (Katie) can't go outside her rules and let me speak to a manager or compensate me for their awful service and waste of my time. Previous response to my feedback was incorrect. The customer service said "there was an unexpected delay with the courier service and the flowers have not been delivered". The flowers were delivered to the Hospital 'Front Porch' but neither the receptionist nor the recipient saw them. There was no delay as the Yodel site informed me of the exact delivery time. Poor poor customer service, awful delivery and ridiculous customer support. NEVER AGAIN. I would advise all customers to avoid Eflorist."
Are you eFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered flowers to be delivered next day but realised after that the date was wrong. Emailed the company right away asking them to amend date for next day and received an automated email only stating they can not change order as item is being dispatched. This makes no sense as the change I wanted was for item to be dispatched next day. Tried to call the number which they said was open until 3pm on Saturdays but no it's closed. So left with an automated email no contact from customer services and no clue weather my sisters birthday flowers will be delivered on the correct date. Great thanks eflorist 🙄"
"What an utter dissapoitnment. Do not waste your money on this horrible site. What I bought was nothing like the photos on the site. Not a single flower I paid for was in bloom. Totally embarrassed when the flowers came for my mother in law. False advertising to the max. £26 I paid for flowers I could have got at tesco for £10. If you are reading this DO NOT use this company. Zero stars."
eFlorist is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews