eFlorist Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend eFlorist
11AM
11AM

Tell us how eFlorist made you happy

"Ordered flowers to be delivered next day but realised after that the date was wrong. Emailed the company right away asking them to amend date for next day and received an automated email only stating they can not change order as item is being dispatched. This makes no sense as the change I wanted was for item to be dispatched next day. Tried to call the number which they said was open until 3pm on Saturdays but no it's closed. So left with an automated email no contact from customer services and no clue weather my sisters birthday flowers will be delivered on the correct date. Great thanks eflorist 🙄"
Are you eFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"What an utter dissapoitnment. Do not waste your money on this horrible site. What I bought was nothing like the photos on the site. Not a single flower I paid for was in bloom. Totally embarrassed when the flowers came for my mother in law. False advertising to the max. £26 I paid for flowers I could have got at tesco for £10. If you are reading this DO NOT use this company. Zero stars."
eFlorist is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews