eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy

Under an hour
"Massive choice and I was able to order the acoustic foam I needed cut to our custom size and more importantly depth. I spent a long time searching the internet for a suitable product and no one else was able to offer that service. Brilliant. Thank you."
"My recent dealings with efoam was excellent and very impressive so on behalf of my son placing an order for two cushions for his sofa"
"This is a brilliant service that has given a new lease of life to our saggy sofa. The foam is reasonably priced and was delivered very quickly. Thanks!"
"eFoam provides a superb service for making a variety of 'made to measure' foam applications, for the home, motor-home or camper-van."
"I sent my template and got exactly what I was after. Quick service and lovely customer service from Debbie"
"I wish every company was this easy to order from. Website is brilliant and delivery and quality of product 1st class. We upholster many campervans at our business Campervancoachworks.com and always prefer this supplier for the foam products. Continue the good work, Andy"
"Great customer service. Good quality foam for 10-20% cheaper then anywhere else!"
"Very easy to follow instructions with a good variety of choices to choose from."
"Really glad I found eFoam. I didn't think I would be able to get memory foam cut to the size I wanted. Easy to use web page quick and straight forward. I didn't know there were so many different types of foam for so many uses!! Amazing."
"Good Selection of products. The website is easy to use and to find item(s) required. Recommended"
"Great website and a price straightaway."
"I ordered memory foam to make a padded stool, the foam came really quickly and was perfect quality, it was so fun to squish while I was making the stool! I would definitely recommend eFoam to a friend."
"The answer to a prayer. I wanted foam cut to a specific size and have looked on line to no avail. Then I did a search on bing and up popped the answer to all my problems. Nicbe neat, sharp cornered foam in the post. Many thanks"
"Very good quality foam perfect size great price my old cushion was 6 years old the new foam made it brand new again plus very fast delivery."
"Very easy process and price is excellent"
"e foam was so good did not even know my teenage son was home let alone drumming "heaven""
"This website was a real find - easy to use and very straightforward instructions. I also like the very reasonable delivery charges"
"My product was as described and arrived promptly."
"The website was very easy to use and the short video showing how to measure the cushions was very helpful"
"I have just ordered and not actually seen or felt their mattress just yet but the website was user friendly"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 16,529 reviews