eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Click Here

Tell us how eFoam made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"eFoam make it so easy to order exactly what you want with plenty of helpful advice should you need it! I ordered more foam as i was so pleased with the first lot and the prices i liked too. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering buying foam."
"The foam is excellent quality, I wouldn't use anyone else. Delivery is quick too so bonus !"
"Nice and easy to order from. The quick pop-up info is very helpful when trying to choose the right product."
"Excellent quick service and delivery and foam sizes cut to perfection."
"Excellent website. Plenty of choice and a great price"
"every thing one hopes for at a retail web site but seldom finds, easy, simple, effortless. Thank you."
"excellent price to give our sofa a new lease of life. excellent, clear video explaining how to measure sofa cushions. very user friendly. will come back for any other needs."
"Do exactly what they say. Provide cut to size foams quickly *****."
"Ordering process couldn’t be easier . Hope that delivery is as faultless !"
"Easy to use website. The price includes postage. Able to use PayPal payment. Have a great selection of foam and shapes."
"Easy to use sight took 2 minutes to order what was required"
"After looking around for anyone who deals in foam I decided to look on line and what did find but eFOAM , Placed my order with ease and a realistic price, I would recommend them to everyone who asked."
"Excellent so far! So easy to order and the price was lower than I was expecting."
"This is not the first time I purchase foam mattresses from eFoam. I find your customer service excellent, your staff very helpful and your prices unrivalled. I am quite confident to say that there will be repeat purchases from me in the future."
"I use egg pattern acoustic foam tiles on my drums room ceiling. I've been buying 10 at a time to spread the cost. They are exactly as described. Delivery is fast. The spray glue is superb and much easier than I expected. It squirts out in straight lines and you can flash across a 10 inch square in 3 seconds. I messed around with double sided tape before I discovered the glue. Daft. For a fiver, get the glue! My the room sounds great. Dull and clear. Very nice recordings now. efoam is good stuff."
"Easy Foam Ordered and Arrived Magically"
"So far so good"
"this company easily fulfilled my expectations of how a website should be presented a pleasure to order from."
"a very quick & honest website"
"Easy to use, helpful videos and good price!"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,597 reviews