eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Richard Gillitt
Verified Buyer

Nice to find a company that "IS" as good as it says, can now enjoy my camper and not wait for all the other suppliers with "tech" problems or in-accurate stock levels. Thank you.
Michael Emett
Verified Buyer

I needed foam to create a muppet-style puppet for my son's birthday, only to find that the sewing shop I usually go to had closed down. eFoam's next day delivery option has saved the day.
Brian Burke
Verified Buyer

easy order and pay service
John Ewens
Verified Buyer

Allways get what you order and on time very pleased
Michael Worgs

Easy to use webiste
KIRTI MISTRY
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, informative and looking forward to recieving my foam for the sofa!
Roger Barber
Verified Buyer

good foam and very good service easy to make a order
Graham Price
Verified Buyer

arrived on time,fantastic service all round!!
Gary Thorne

Easy quick ordering
Alex Sutherland
Verified Buyer

Fast, straight to the poimt ordering.

Like it.
Christine MacIver
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate website and no quibble with delivering to the Scottish islands
Linda Blair
Verified Buyer

Excellent website so easy to use and understand. All fields are very easily accessible and extremely quick service. Delighted with the product as with our customers.
Verified Buyer

Confident that what I order is what I get, quickly! Website is easy to use and if I've ever had to ring and speak to someone the service is cheerful and efficient. Prices are very competitive.
Megan Gregory
Verified Buyer

Excellent mattress cut to our spec for a campervan bed for the kids. So comfy have just ordered another for ourselves. Superfast delivery and a very reasonable price. Many thanks.
Steve Thoma
Verified Buyer

Always on time, always good quality, always good service, I don't look any further than Efoam as I've never had a problem.
Verified Buyer

I ordered a lovely golden coloured sponge. It arrived very promptly but was tougher than I thought it would be and did not taste great :-(
Victoria Marshall
Verified Buyer

Very easy website to navigate, easy to order, all info readily available to enable correct choice
Unverified Reviewer

Their website is extremely easy to use. They have a fantastic choice of types and shapes of foam, and it's very simple to select exactly what you require and the price is very sensible. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

The website is extremely easy to use. The superb variety of types and shapes of foam makes it very simple to buy exactly what you want at a sensible price. Highly recommended.
Hannah Lambert
Verified Buyer

Website is very user friendly, especially for cut to size. Simple guides to choose most appropriate foam are great - saves hours of trawling the internet! Having used in the past for dining chair reupholstering I know that quality is good, delivery quick and efficient. Will always be my first stop.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 12,261 reviews