eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 4th April 2021
eFoam 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
D Green
eFoam 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Konstantins Grigorjevs
I’m using yourself as I was recommended by my son. The service to delivery was impeccable I’m ordering knowing quality and service is above and beyond.
Fantastic service, fast delivery and good communication
This is my 3rd order and I wouldn't go anywhere else! The ordering process is so easy with clear and easy instructions. Delivery is prompt and timely and the quality of the foam is superb with so many choices and grades. You can't fail to find what you need
My Mum needed some seating foam to make some sofa cushions, the website couldn't have been easier to navigate! Good foam thickness choice and advice, and plenty of cushion shapes to choose from. Great site, and good to save money on multiples too! Much more cost effective than the high street.
I have used eFoam a couple of times now and they have always been superb. The foam is great quality and the ability to make custom shapes is fantastic for my various projects.
A very easy site to navigate. šŸ‘
Such an easy site to use, no faffing around with unnecessary steps! large range of types, styles and designs! Love that for each extra piece of the same size is at a discounted price! Overall very impressed so far!
great web site easy to use,a pleasure doing buisiness, will return often im sure
Multiple customer, easy to use website, fast delivery, great accuracy and good quality products.
Really can't ask for any more from a retailer.
the quickest response to questions i have ever received from anywhere - amazing - thank you
Easy site to use, informative videos
The website was really easy to follow and use with great customer service support on the phone.
I received my first order of foam cut to size promptly and was very impressed with the quality - thank you
First time buying foam and was amazed at all the different choices available. I found the efoam website the easiest to navigate and had to ask for some advice about the product which was answered the very next day. Would recommend efoam to anyone out there that is unsure exactly what they need as the customer service has been first class and the whole process was made simply.
Easy website to use and really quick delivery. Foam is of excellent quality and I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Site easy to use and loads of product options; the usage guides are a big help to steer you to the correct item big thumbs up šŸ‘
The site provided me with everything I needed, to ensure that I was going to buy what I actually needed to replace a rather "flat" foam cushion interior for my yacht. For high density foam I considered the price to be very attractive.
Quick, easy to use and reasonable priced, have use them before, and will always use eFoam when I need a good fast high quality product
This is the first time i have purchased from this company i am going by what i have been told i hope i am satisfied thank you.
Great service on phone and easy to order.
eFoam is rated 4.87 based on 25,690 reviews