eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
I ordered a custom size memory foam mattress and dealt with Charlie B, who couldn't possibly have been more helpful. I've used this company before, and thoroughly recommend them and their products.
A pleasant transaction with help, on the telephone, from a well informed staff member who was able to quickly appreciate a non-standard order and advise on the best solution. The order was completed via the website which worked well, albeit needing a few attempts to get each page to accept all the entries. I shall use your company again. B.P.Bird
good site easy to find products item to be used to line a toilet cystern to combat condensation as in the Uk we dont have kits for this to have to improvise with thee sheet foam
Great range of foam to suit all needs...easy to order website...customer services always ready to help by telephone...and the prices are hard to beat...have always used eFoam and will continue to do so !!
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your kind review we very much appreciate your continued business. However, we are quite confused with the 1 star rating?

Kind Regards
Efoam
Avoid Avoid - salesperson did not listen correctly to my requirements hence sent the incorrect foam measurements. Tried to complain waste of time totally uninterested would not replace or provide refund.
Dear Mr Middleton,
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your order. However, as previously advised the order your partner placed was confirmed multiple times regarding the shape/dimensions and foam type. The order was then processed and dispatched to you exactly as ordered.

Furthermore, please note whilst we try to be as helpful as possible in all circumstances and understand mistakes can sometimes occur on the customers part when ordering, we will not tolerate threats or abusive behavior towards our staff under any circumstances over the telephone when simply trying to assist.
Regards
Efoam
fast and efficient service
This is my second order from eFoam. Both the price and service are excellent. I look forward to using them again in the future.
() - Posted 3 days ago
I like your good old school website, works really well. Hopeful for good foam! Thanks 👍
() - Posted 3 days ago
Website easy to use, find and purchase, wide range of product and at reasonable prices. Excellent experience.
() - Posted 3 days ago
The website is really easy to navigate and I found it extremely easy to order my custom mattresses. There is a really good amount of options and the price was the most competitive that I found online.
() - Posted 3 days ago
Quick delivery and very good prices. Best I’ve found. Used them twice and will use again.
() - Posted 3 days ago
Always happy with the service from EFoam! Quick, efficient and reliable. Foam has always been perfect for what I need it for and the spray glue is my favourite adhesive! they made a loyal customer out of me!
() - Posted 3 days ago
Just completed an order. So far the service has been good. The website is intuitive and easy to use. Hope everything goes well with the delivery. Thanks
() - Posted 3 days ago
Ordered my seating foam for my self build camper after receiving the samples i ordered and after speaking to the office for further help. Great service and am looking forward to my order arriving! Plus a free memory foam pillow- awesome!
() - Posted 3 days ago
Have only just made an order from web site so obviously can't comment on quality of goods as yet! The ordering process was quick and easy.
() - Posted 3 days ago
I love that adding an extra sheet is cheaper. Definitely made me purchase more!
() - Posted 3 days ago
I love that adding an extra sheet is cheaper. Definitely made me purchase more!
() - Posted 3 days ago
Fast delivery & very pleased with the foam.
() - Posted 3 days ago
Easy to order, fast delivery, excellent product
() - Posted 3 days ago
Order process is really simple and clear and nice smooth check out process. Just waiting for my goods now.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 20,493 reviews