eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Neal Yates
eFoam 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Patricia Mckenna
eFoam 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Robert Rudkin
eFoam 5 star review on 31st December 2020
claire walters
Very good service and got all the sizes that anyone requires
I have used this company a number of times. Their products are very competitively priced, the purchase process is simple and delivery prompt. Would definitely use them again.
Plenty of choice in terms of shape and dimensions. Easy to use site.
Great Service thankyou
Very easy site to use with clear instructions.
verry Good
Excellent website. Easy to order and there is a lot of help available for measuring and ordering. Very fast delivery. Altogether I am very pleased with the service and foam. Would recommend unreservedly.
Good website easy to use
I have used this company at my previous home and the service and quality has always been excellent. Good value for money.
New to eFoam very impressed with the website and its simplicity easy to use and ordering is easy
I had tried other sites, but found eFoam through Google. It was very easy to understand the measurements, use and qualities of the foam products, and also to compare prices of different permutations at eFoam. Also the thickness of the foam was easy to change to see cost savings. Being able to buy in sheet form to cut myself, has meant I can buy the right size to minimise wastage. My use? Reupholstering 6 seat pads for a set of antique dining chairs 4 standard plus 2 carvers. I bought a sheet of high-density foam, and a topper of medium density foam, with a total depth of 3 inches (7.5 cm) as the foam layers will rest on webbing within the seat frame. :)
Website very easy to use. Competitively priced. If the product is as good as it seems, I would gladly give 5 stars.
Excellent one of the best websites I've ever used. Foam arrives spot on time and is perfect. Cannot find anything to complain about.
I have used eFoam a few times when upholstering furniture for my house and it is by far he easiest site to use and the best price for the foam I have found for the service. It is quick and it has a wide range of options. I particularly like the guidence on which type of foam is best through the search bar at the selection section. As someone who upholsters every now and again, I'm not totally clued up on foam, but this website is so easy ad helps me select exactly what I need for my fabulous looking sofa.Thank you for all your help eFoam!!
Always had a great service from efoam - from pre-purchase advice right through to delivery. Repeat customer because the service is good.
Very pleased easy to use site
Many thanks
Great experience ordering foam for my chair refurbishment project. Helped me get the right size and they got variety of foams to chose from.
The service and product have received in the past were excellent so far. Many ๐Ÿ˜Š
I spent a afternoon trying to buy a piece of foam, I never realised how difficult it was, no stock available, would not go in to there basket, not very good description. Then I came across egomaniac what a joy every thing you want in a site, for information, easy to order, and very good prices thank you. I will be back and I will highly recommend you. Silvana
Trying to find what I was looking for on the internet was a daunting task with different companies eager to fulfil your requirements but as sale progressed, different “add ons” would appear making it confusing, NOT SO with eFoam! Website is extremely informative and simple! I got what I wanted with no trouble and their price is extremely competitive. I would highly recommend this company!
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 24,362 reviews