eFoam Reviews

10,497 Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Stella Stillman
Verified Reviewer

web site is very clear and helpful.
Ian Cooke
Verified Reviewer

Excellent website - quick and easy to use.
Karen Fearn
Verified Reviewer

by the very helpful lady I spoke to to help with ordering the correct product
Dean Biddle
Verified Reviewer

Good choice of different foams
Diane Grayston
Verified Reviewer

After getting my dogs bed, I needed a new mattress for my z fold bed so came straight to eFoam so I could get the exact size I wanted
Diane Grayston
Verified Reviewer

Needed to replace my dogs bed as he had an odd bit of memory foam mattress and it was past it's best, with eFoam I got the exact size so I could use the same covers
Paul Doroszczuk
Verified Reviewer

One of the easiest websites i have ever used. Excellent product choice, fair pricing and a fast and easy checkout. Why would you use anyone else
Donna Lee
Verified Reviewer

Really easy to navigate, see styles and see info just what was needed
Evalyn Mooney
Verified Reviewer

Increased the length of my moaning, growing teenage son's mattress
Suzanne Piper
Verified Reviewer

Excellent choice of different shapes to suit our needs. I was worried that I would have to shape the foam myself but eFoam will do it for me.
Verified Reviewer

It was easy to visulise the shap and addjust it, then a few clicks and it was ordered with a protective covering ready for its matching cover.
Samantha Sandles
Verified Reviewer

I needed foam cut to size for a home project - eFoam was easy to use and good for price. I was impressed with free mainland UK delivery.
Verified Reviewer

eFoam was clearly the best choice for my home project. There are a fantastic variety of foams, which are difficult to source anywhere else, plus the prices are substantially cheaper than any competitors. Speedy delivery and excellent customer service. Couldn't ask for a better product. If you need foam, eFoam is all you'll ever need !
Lyn Frisby
Verified Reviewer

The website was very easy to use
Caroline Brooks
Verified Reviewer

Having trawled the internet for several hours searching for a specific packaging foam for highly delicate items at a reasonable cost, I finally stumbled upon a website that was easily navigable, user-friendly and provides easy-to-understand explanations of it's many foams and products. Thank you Efoam, you're amazing!!!
Nirav Shah
Verified Reviewer

Super easy to order, lots of helpful information and advice during the order process and excellent website! Thanks
Stephen McClenaghan
Verified Reviewer

excellent speedy service, and you can choose the most appropriate foam with the on-line description of the different types offered
Brenda Collins
Verified Reviewer

This is my second time of using first time fast efficient service good quality product therefore using again and would tell family and friends
Charlotte Clark
Verified Reviewer

Resolved a solution a way that no other company could offer! Transformed my single bed into a more comfortable small double without having to buy a whole new mattress!
Helen Green
Verified Reviewer

I have ordered a piece of foam cut to the size I require today online.
Ordering was simple and the information on the website was clear and helpful.
Once I receive the item, as long as it is what I ordered and comes within the free delivery period (another plus point - free delivery!) I will be ordering more for an antique rocking chair that needs an overhaul.
Well done eFoam.