eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Judith Ongeri
Verified Buyer

This is my 4th order in the last few weeks and all the previous orders have been fulfilled quickly and precisely. I have had to try different thicknesses for my dining chairs to find out what works best. So now I have a couple of spare seat pads of the wrong thickness but it was worth it to get it right. I tried to use a different computer for making this order but the site wouldn't work dur to older internet browser so had to resort to my phone otherwise it would have been 5 star.
Llewelyn Thomas
Verified Buyer

I am a returning customer. Prompt service and top quality product. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Melanie Munro
Verified Buyer

i have used efoam a few times, I have always had excellent service, brilliant delivery, would and have recommended to others
Geoffrey Healey
Verified Buyer

Quality product, Quality service, No job to small.
Greg Deakin
Verified Buyer

The website is very easy to use and we could order the right size mattress for us. Great, thank you!
Clive Wormald
Verified Buyer

Delivery was fast. The product was exactly what we wanted. Ordering was easy.
David Parkes
Verified Buyer

So pleased with our last order thought we would try them again.......prompt delivery was great....
Chen Denson
Verified Buyer

Great price, fast delivery options! Thank you
O
Verified Buyer

easy to use interface, understandable data and process, great item descriptions, leading retailer in foam.
Sonia King
Unverified Reviewer

Great service and speedy delivery. Form cut to exact size and perfect for cot. Will use again.
Sonia King
Verified Buyer

Excellent service! And delivery super speedy just in time for my grandson’s sleepover. Excellent quality foam mattress that fits the cot perfectly. Will recommend you to my family and friends.
Donna Tychmanowicz
Verified Buyer

Prices are reasonable whilst maintaining quality, no hidden charges at checkout.
Spencer Toogood
Verified Buyer

hi thank you very much, you saved my bacon i like the easiness of your site and the diagram that helps you see what your buying looks like. having been let down now by amazon twice, i will be using you more in the future. thanks again spencer.
Linda Arnell
Verified Buyer

I have ordered a number of times, due to my dog destroying my sofa. fast, efficient, and good value for money.
Thomas Taylor
Verified Buyer

Easy to use, A quick set up and Quick Quoting. Perfect for your foaming needs and great pricing. I would definitely recommend
Susan Studden
Verified Buyer

Easy to find exactly what I wanted in the web site and very competitive prices with delivery included!
Anne Biggs
Verified Buyer

You always action my orders in very good time and despatch quickly - very satisfied.
Roy Campbell
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and great website.
Keith Barnard
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order a specific size/shape & 'hassle-free' payment & delivery! What's not to like? - Definitely recommend to friends & family
Peter Lunn
Verified Buyer

I just dont bother with anywhere else now!!
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 13,431 reviews