eFoam Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Alastair Crocker
Verified Buyer

Easy website. Very clear. Products seem very reasonable.
Sylvia Okey
Verified Buyer

After weeks of pondering how I could source the right sized foam to make my own 'custom' dog booster cushion for the rear seat of our saloon car, I stumbled on the eFoam web-site and 'hey presto'! Such a variety of shapes and sizes of foam on-line, to suit all purposes, amazingly clear and concise explanations and advice and to top it all a very knowledgeable, patient and helpful member of staff on the other end of the phone (which was answered immediately, no queueing or music). Even had the option to send a template and have the foam cut to any shape. PLUS free shipping. So very helpful, giving a service you rarely come across these days. I am very impressed and thank you eFoam.
Verified Buyer

Good quick service, Easy to understand and do express delivery for a good price.
Wendle Fairman

easy to use website
Verified Buyer

Extreemly easy to use website
Sakina Mohammadali
Verified Buyer

Called on of the team members to guide me through the cushipn density, she guided me with measurments and suitable product for my sofa :-)
Mike Higham
Verified Buyer

Excellent Website, very helpful staff and Sold exactly what I was looking for.
Lucy Pedder
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and very reasonably priced.
Simon Matthews
Verified Buyer

Your site was so easy to use with helpful information, I would recommend you to a friend.
Verified Buyer

Very good website, easy to navigate. Great choice of foam. Not received goods yet but fingers crossed it will be as smooth as the ordering process.
Mike Hackston
Verified Buyer

Needed Plastozote in order to line drawers for the storage of insects. The products at eFoam fitted the bill very well and were in good sizes.

Really comfy mattress
Easy to order
Recommended to my family also
David,
Verified Reviewer

From the outset, E-Foam were very helpful. I requested the collection of the covers from my home, and this was completed quickly, followed by a telephone conversation regarding what type of foam and covering I required. The staff were very helpful giving the pro's and con's of each material.
The delivery was again faultless, arriving via their approved carrier, within the allotted time frame.
This has given the furniture a new lease of life.
Fantastic service with competent, clear information. Well done. I would highly recommend this company.
Timothy Abioye
Verified Buyer

i am very impressed with user friendliness of the website and illustration videos which made the transaction very smooth easy.
Hope to deal with you again.

regards
Tim
Christopher Rolph
Verified Buyer

Excellent web page, easy to navigate the various sections even for a dodo like me!
Rosie Mackay
Verified Buyer

I haven't had it yet, but they were very helpful on the phone
Eva Freeman
Verified Buyer

E Foam are fast efficient and very cost effective!
Verified Buyer

eFoam offers the most competitive online prices I could find without compromising on quality. The website is easy to navigate and instructions for measuring are straightforward. I completed my transaction within minutes and look forward to receiving delivery of my four new sofa cushions.
David Gubb
Verified Buyer

Very easy check out process and quick delivery
Raymond Parr
Verified Buyer

Very useful videos on measuring and fitting. Telephoned for advice on type of foam to use. Friendly and knowledgeable adviser on phone.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 11,143 reviews