eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam ?

(optional)

"The site is very clear and so easy to use"
Sam Radford
Verified Buyer
"eFoam had exactly what I needed at prices which didn't break the bank!"
Ryan Carter
Verified Buyer
"Very nice website, well set out and easy to navigate. Ordering the size and specification of foam I required was a breeze. Plenty of information is given on the different grades and uses of foam on offer."
Annalisa Patient
Verified Buyer
"I have used efoam for a number of years now. Foam is excellent quality and service is very quick."
Jason Dowd
Verified Buyer
"Great site to use which guided me through every step! No hidden costs at the very last step (such as a huge delivery cost) unlike other foam suppliers! Will use again!!"
William Barker
Unverified Reviewer
"I used eFoam to supply a matress for my boat. I sent measurements and drawings but after two attempts they failed to supply what I ordered. Despite sending the foam back they are refusing to make a full refund. They can't read a tape measure or drawing and are crooks!"
Rosalind Collings
Verified Buyer
"Great service have used company many times. Very speedy delivery. Great quality product."
Noel Cordingley
Verified Buyer
"So easy to order, incredible range, fast reliable and inexpensive"
Jacqueline Barker
Verified Buyer
"So easy to use the online ordering, there is nowhere local to buy foam so thought I would give this a try, if it is good quality I will be using this online odering all the time rather than drive 13 miles to replace any items"
Joe Herbert
Verified Buyer
"Great website and ordering process."
Mark Stevens
Verified Buyer
"great website, easy to use and great prices all including delivery so no hidden charges!"
"VERY EASY TO USE SERVICE"
"I am a foster carer, and have previously bought from eFoam my some years ago for one of my young people to use for seating, that was 7 years ago, the seating is still going strong, so I have just ordered more for another young person"
John Fuller
"top service PERFECT"
Hilary Merrington
Verified Buyer
"Very easy ordering site,prompt delivery and good value"
Albert Mcauley
Verified Buyer
"This site is very comprehensive and easy to use"
Katie Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"So easy to use and took a matter of minutes to order the foam mattress made to measure."
Kay Skippins
Verified Buyer
"The website kept adding extra cushion pads to my basket when I tried to change total. Had to start from scratch. May have been temporary blip. Delivery and price good"
Calum Bird
Verified Buyer
"Their website is easy to use, their delivery is fast, and the prices are very reasonable. Excellent place to get foam!"
"I have used efoam.co.uk for all my foam needs. I find their website very user friendly and their service is fast with free delivery. Everything i expect when shopping. Thank you efoam."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 15,059 reviews