eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
James Antrobus
eFoam 5 star review on 16th May 2020
Elizabeth Foley
More Photos & Videos
first time using e, form ,found website very easy to use
Great website
Great delivery costs .. FREE!!
Fabulous options
Easily navigated
Repeat customer. Great service. Excellent foam products.
OK WHEN I CONTACT THIS COMPANY 1ST VIA EMAIL I THOUGHT THEY SEEEM GOOD, BUT DID GET THE ANSWERS I NEEDED, SO WAITED TILL MONDAY TO CALL THEM, AND WHEN I CALLED 1ST GOT A SOMEWHAT COLD NEALY RUDE EXCHAGE, AND WAS CUT OFF, SO WENT TO LOOK AT TO LOOK AT ELSWHERE, BUT DUE TO THE PRICES OF DELIVERY I CAME BACK, CALLAED AGAIN , BUT TO BE HONEST THE LADY ON THE PHONE COULD DO WITH SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING, SHE WAS VERY BLUNT, AND NOT INTERESTED AND ONLY WANT TO REPET PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE, YES I TOLD HER OK BUT I NEED TO KNOW THIS AND.....WELL NOT MUCH HELP AT ALL, SO CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING IS A MUST FOR THIS LADY WHO ANSWERS THE PHONE TO CUSTOEMRS AS I ONLY CAME BACK DUE TO YOUR FREE DELIVERY........OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT OF PLACED MY ORDER WITH YOU.

GOOD PRICES, GRAT YOU CAN PAY VIA PAY PAL, EASY TO PLACE THE ORDER ONLINE,
PRODUCT ?? TO BE SEEN

THIS IS MY HONEST AND TRUE REVIEW OF YOUR COMPANY, AND HOW I WAS DEALT WITH
AND HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU IMPROVE ANY AREAS THAT NEED IMPROVEMENT.....

NOT GOT HTE FOAM AS YET SO WILL UPDATE MY REVIEW ONCE I VE RECEIVED THE ORDER AS WELL,
I bought a large chair eFoam from you a while back which was spot on so I have returned for your quality.
This is the second time I’ve bought from eFoam, having originally been recommended by a friend. Excellent service and easy to use website. I’m buying an odd shape this time, so I phoned for advice. Quick and helpful. Thanks
Delivery was quick and foam pad bought to replace my chair back cushion is great and supportive, has extended the life of my chair. SErvice was good an easy to use website.
Easiest ever website navigation.
Simple process to order and very helpful service.
My go-to first site. I use it many times. excellent service and prompt delivery.
Great choice and an easy site to navigate!! Would recommend
Great range of products, easy to use website and fast delivery. Magic.
A well organised web site makes selection and ordering a specific size and shape of foam easy
I found your web site difficult to use.
Lots of guidance on the website which makes it really easy to shop. Thank you for putting the time in to help your customers.
Couldn’t be more happy with my order. The ordering process was simple, delivery was fast and well packaged, and the quality of the foam is amazing. Has made the job of making custom cushions for a campervan so easy. Thank you so much!!
Great site had exactly what I needed and was easy to use
If you need foam this is the place to gat it from
Used them twice now. Clear website, clear pricing, excellent service. Can't be faulted and what more could you ask for.
I Have been using eFoam as my preferred supplier to my small business for 6 years now and have never experienced anything less than perfect customer care and super prompt delivery
Just sorted my foam filling to refurb an old otter man. I found this site really easy to use and very handy with all their shape product. I will definitely use this site again.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 22,529 reviews