eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Very easy ordering process and great measuring instruction. Other websites were more confusing and more expensive."
"I needed to buy some upholstery foam and this was the best website I could find in London. Like that it is free delivery and much cheaper than other online retailers."
"Exactly what needed - replacement of sofa inner cushions. Ordered Sunday, received Tuesday - brilliant!"
"Very easy to order."
"Easy website to choose the right foam and dimensions, with free delivery for my order too."
"Having used eFoam for many years I find them the most competitive and offer a great range of products for my specialist Indoor Air Quality ventilation systems."
"I have used eFoam a few times and received excellent service . If you have any questions or need advice they are also very helpful via an email or phone call."
"Great Service -Easy to use Website!"
"Glad to find a no nonsense straight forward foam website for interior improvements with sensible prices."
"So easy to use this site. Great explanation of fillings and what they can be used for. Cant wait to revive my sofa."
"Fast and great service. Easy communication and quick and easy problem solving . Will recommend ."
"Excellent user friendly website gave me confidence that this company could supply the foam I was looking for. I rang to confirm that the material I was ordering would do the job, the staff on the phone were very informative and clear and helpful. Prices are very competitive too."
"Easy site to use. Choice of products. Secure to pay."
"Excellent website !! Clear Information and guidance Helpful support easily accessible when selecting items . Thank you"
"Great website, easy to navigate, good product explanation, quick and easy check out that felt safe and secure. We will definitely be using eFoam again. Jeff Gill - Infusion GB"
"eFoam have given us a very efficient service with very competitive prices & good delivery"
"Very quick and easy to use and very competitive rates."
"I found efoam via google and discovered how easy it was to order exactly what I wanted. If the delivery and quality is as good as the computer presentation then I would totally recommend the company to all."
"We tend to ship some strange things, to strange places, and using eFoam as a supplier for our Pick and Pluck packing material is ideal. Plus express delivery is (a) very fast, (b) very cheap ! An excellent supplier"
"easy to follow wedsite."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,539 reviews