eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Carol Milan
Verified Buyer
"Ordering process very easy to use. Site provides several descriptions for what you might be looking for. I would recommend this site to friends and family."
Jillian Osgood
Verified Buyer
"Your website was easy to use, you had what I needed in stock and delivery was free!"
"Lots ov great info,website has a gd feel about it,"
Michael Lowdell
Verified Buyer
"Really easy website to navigate and the information about each product gives you exactly what you need to choose what's right for the job you are doing. I would definitely use eFoam again and thoroughly recommend them."
"Easy peasy lemon squeezey - even for me (DIY phobic!) Thank you!"
Joanne Edgcumbe
Verified Buyer
"E-foam were extremely competitive on prices compared to any supplier in my home town, ordering was very easy and good delivery times. Very pleased with previous order received."
Jeremy Whittaker
Verified Buyer
"Very straightforward, easy to use website allowed me to order just what I was looking for. Thanks! :-)"
Mark Likeman
Verified Buyer
"This is my second purchase from eFoam. The last product was sold with my last van and was solid for all three years. Same product again, new van! excellent."
Angie Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"Use them regularly for my upholsterery business, order always correct and delivered quickly."
Astra Carter-Marsh
Verified Buyer
"Offer a reliable bespoke service at a good price. Over the years I have always used this company when I need to have foam cut."
John Joseph Desmond
Verified Buyer
"REALLY EASY TO USE WEBSITE - LOVE IT"
Hilary Everest
Verified Buyer
"Hi efoamers, Easy to use instructions for measuring and lots of styles to choose from. A good idea would be to show examples of peoples DIY successes and show what foam they used. I think that sometimes it may be difficult for people to image what there final products will look like even with the examples given, you could add this to your facebook page and website. :-)"
Chris Waters
Verified Buyer
"Simply easy to use website with Sensible price's including vat and delivery."
Michael Pickup
Verified Buyer
"Transaction was straight forward, no website gimmicks, and prices were competitive will use again"
Alex Tsentides
Verified Buyer
"Always fast, reliable and excellent service :)"
Daniel Hull
Verified Buyer
"Have been looking for foam for making display cases for our products for many months but all require pre-design and this is a lot of work. The precut block system offered here is so simple and easy and to order and process was very good as well. Will be using EFoam again."
Thomas Rhodes
Verified Buyer
"Simple to use shop-front, found it easy to find what I wanted, and the notes on each foam-type were very informative and helpful."
"Easy and clear process, no guidance needed Cheers"
Sarah Duckenfield
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use web site which is so helpful when choosing what you need. Free delivery is always a bonus especially when it doesn't matter how big or small your order is. I will always return to purchase more from here!"
Martyn Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"Choice of foams , cut to size , telephone conversation about what I required . Thanks"
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 14,040 reviews