eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 17th October 2020
LINDSEY TYLER
eFoam 5 star review on 20th August 2020
LINDSEY TYLER
More Photos & Videos
I have a high end audio system and noticed that you can pay hundreds of pounds for stands for a CD player to sit on which claim to reduce vibrations from the disc spinning. I purchased acoustic foam from efoam and sat my CD player on it. Wow the sound was incredible, the foam was cut to the exact size that I specified. I have now ordered some more for my blu ray player.Highly recommend.
Had issues with my pc chair being really uncomfortable as it only has thin padding. Bought a bespoke firm foam item from eFoam and it was measured perfectly and works really well and now lets me sit at my desk for longer. So good in fact that I've ordered a 2nd for my wifes chair.
Second order as first time delivery spot on ,on time and exactly what I ordered.
Efoam gave me exactly what I needed at a great price and next day delivery. Awesome. Thanks
So helpful and quick. Will definitely use them again
Love this company. I have completed a few projects where the cushion sizes are bizarre to say the least! Website so easy to use and delivery very quick the last time. Latest project is to put cushioning under a bar top I built myself. Cushion to stop people getting their knees scratched on some nails protruding slightly through from the bar top! 😉I am not a joiner 😂
Really user-friendly website. Very easy to navigate, with an explanation for each use of foam and lots of choice. The price is reasonable and the it does what it says on the tin!
Website easy to navigate
Very easy site to use, everything explained step by step. Thanks
The website is very easy to use, it gives you lots of information about the different foams etc.
Very impressed.
Graham Barr
Brilliant service. This will be my fifth purchase to make ‘booster seats’ for sofas and chairs.
eFoam website was excellent, easy to use and full of useful information. I have looked at other sites, but overall chose eFoam for overall good value.
Easy to use web site - better than we hoped
Simple and easy to use website.
Fantastic Efoam! Very happy with quality, service, timesaving) Thank you!
Always get my foam from this company highly recommended- good quality and great prices A*
Quick service and well packaged 🤗
Excellent service and very good video showing how to accurately measure cushions. Surprisingly fast delivery. I am delighted with the product, I chose reflex superior foam domed for my sofa cushion and it is better and more comfortable than when it was new. I can't quite believe how it has transformed the sofa and now that I have complete confidence in the materials I have ordered chair cushions.
Very quick and easy to use website and excellent price will definitely use them again
A first class website. I wish all websites were as good and easy to follow.
i dont know weather your foams good or not.so when i get it ill let you know,your mesureing aps is help full and your pricing ap as you go is good too .
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 23,475 reviews