eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam ?

"Easy ordering process and excellent quality"
"Extremely user friendly web site. Very easy to understand, video also helpful. Like the price change every time u change a detail. Certainly would recommend."
"found the site through Yahoo and was pleased to find a number of options and placed an order for just what I was looking for. A good selection of products,"
"I was looking for a specific size of foam for our Hand Bell workshop in church. EFoam's website was very easy to use and helpful in describing the types of foam and their uses. I would recommend them to anyone searching to buy custom sized foam for a variety of uses."
"great product, free delivery, easy to use website to get exact size. I'd previously ordered a foam mattress topper for my sons shorty bed which had a horrid mattress on when purchased and was impossible to find anything the correct size. The foam topper has made an amazing difference - i recently used the topper myself as a bed when camping for 9 days and was so comfortable just on its own even on the hard camp ground. (I camp a lot and am quite heavy so its hard to find anything comfortable.) This was most comfy I have ever been on camp! i am now ordering another cut to size same as my sons to use in a camper van conversion i am doing - i knew exactly where i was going to buy from. Highly recommended!"
"Simple and straightforward, no hassles!"
"Very happy with this company, the quality of the foams and the way ordering is so simple and accurate. Bought from Efoam several times and will continue to do so."
"I am completing a 6 year renovation of a split screen camper and it has been a money pit so finding suppliers who are good value is essential. I have searched the net for foam suppliers and Efoam has proven to be significantly cheaper than other suppliers for the same product and free delivery so no contest."
"Easy site to order from , cheap compared to others"
"Excellent website, makes ordering the correct type of foam easy. Fast delivery and high quality product. Great service."
"Fantastic site, easy to use and great advice on which foam to use. I wasn't sure what I wanted but their tools made it simple to decide. Foam ordered in seconds."
"Quick easy and comprehensive straightforward web sight.Well done !"
"What a brilliant service. Not only do they cut to size but they cut to any shape imaginable too. Incredibly reasonable prices, quality products and punctual delivery. I wouldn't bother shopping for foam anywhere else."
"I have used Efoam several time and I can alway guarantee my foam will be perfectly cut and arrive with me in good condition."
"Good service and products. Used for window seat foam previously and really excellent results"
"Fast easy and efficient. Great service!"
"Rang with a few questions which where all answered also very friendly and polite"
"A quick and easy to use service that explains everything required to achieve a good result. The cut to size system was functional an easy to follow and the video guidance very helpful. While other sites may have a sleeker more modern look, this site is more functional and basic but it gets the job done, and that's all I was interested in. Very happy with the results and would use again."
"Fast simple quote ..good prices free fast delivery perfect product"
"Tired of plumping feather cushions on my sofa I ordered new cushions from eFoam using the online guide. The cushions arrived 48 hours later and are a perfect fit and excellent value and price...why ever did I wait so long! Thank you eFoam."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 15,772 reviews