eFoam Reviews

10,497 Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
James Batchelor-Bowman
Verified Reviewer

Used efoam a few times now and so far have had a outstanding service from them.
Clare Davey
Verified Reviewer

quick easy service to use with clear instructions with a visual aid to check the size of foam ordered was correct, gave me complete confidence that i had ordered the right product for the purpose.
would definately use again
GEORGE APPLEBY
Verified Reviewer

This is my second purchase and the ease of ordering is very good. Delivery was also as promised. The quality of your product was exactly as I required, mainly due to your 'select the type of foam you require'. A pleasure to order from you. Thank You
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use website, previous products good quality and good delivery

Always amazing quality!
Verified Reviewer

Very easy website to use, with useful guidance for picking right foam for our window seat. Simples:)
Verified Reviewer

Really easy website to use. Everything was explained so clearly. Very impressed.
Louise Blythe
Verified Reviewer

I found this website very easy & clear to use. Bearing in mind I am quite elderly & not particularly computer literate this has to be good?! Because of this I didn't bother to look at any other web pages.
Fiona Gauld
Verified Reviewer

THE web page and ordering was very easy and the diagram helped me with using the correct measurements, I hope I'll be as happy with the product when it arrives, thanks!
David Thomas

1st order all went smoothly
Verified Reviewer

This is my first transaction with eFoam. I did not even bother looking at other online foam companies, as the service provided here was very intuitive and easy to understand. I am completely clear about what I am getting and at a great price too!

I aawit delivery and hope that the product I ordered lives up to my experience of purchasing!.
Verified Reviewer

Good choice of products and very easy to order. :)
Verified Reviewer

The website is very easy to use and all the information is very clear. There is a big variety for all products and the price acceptable.
Kim Ballard
Verified Reviewer

So easy to order the exact size needed..... plus cheaper then other sites!! Win win!!
Deborah Nott
Verified Reviewer

Really good website, easy to use, quick order process.
Ruth Harris
Verified Reviewer

The website is very easy to use and provides all the information you need.
Wayne Murry
Verified Reviewer

Ordered from the website for the first time. Very easy and straightforward to specify sizes and complete the order.
Paul Watson
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, it allowed me to choose the exact size and materials to complete a project which i was struggling to do due to sourcing a specific type and size of acoustic foam, ontop of that it was considerably cheaper than anywhere else i looked!
Verified Reviewer

Good selection of products and website easy to use
Ian Sunley