eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam ?

(optional)

Martin Lennox
Verified Buyer
"The website was easy to understand the purchasing process very straightforward. Coupled with that, free delivery!"
Adam Davenport
Unverified Reviewer
"The product it self i really cant complain about. Cut to measure perfect. Only suggestions i could make was to have better comms as i had email to say order confirmed, but no comms after. I would also suggest putting the density rating of the foam on website."
Andy Chesters
Verified Buyer
"Simple straight forward website, easy to create the order, and fairly priced. Happy to recommend"
Alberto Aragon
Verified Buyer
"I just placed an order, everything has been easily done. Hopefully my eFoam will be delivered soon and will achieve all what I'm expecting."
John Fuller
Verified Buyer
"easy to work out what you require in way of foam and extras. a very good selections materials and a very good demonstration video.When measurements are entered you get the price you have to pay and not having to contact some person."
Wendy Rose
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order but sometimes the site is a bit slow. Good value for money and hopefully quick delivery"
Anita Harris
Verified Buyer
"Says what it does on the tin. Easy to use with great results. Well recommended.. I use it to make my airsoft guns fit snuggly in there bags and the end result is brilliant.. so many of my airsoft buddies want me to do there bags so thank you efoam.. Plus if you do it wrong you can just cut it away and start again. Great product 👍🏻"
"around 20 of our restaurant chairs needed the foam replaced, it was going to cost hundreds of pounds to have an upholsterer carry out the work. I bought some foam from e-foam, heavy duty firm foam, and we did it ourselves. Free P&P was a huge bonus, whole job cost us under £20. Will definitely use again."
Vincent Smith
Verified Buyer
"easy to navigate site and good pricing on higher quantities"
"Easy to use website, quality material with efficient shipping"
Sheila T Williams
Verified Buyer
"easy to use page with a very helpful measuring tool that then allows you to see the shape and size you have ordered. Easy to pay through paypal ."
LYN MCGINN
Verified Buyer
"Has transformed my sofa"
Peter Clout
Verified Buyer
"Great website, easy to navigate with simple instructions throughout."
Linda Lazonby
Verified Buyer
"The website was very easy to negotiate and everything was very clear. In addition and perhaps most importantly I could order exactly what I wanted. Who could ask for more"
"I ordered replacement foam for my sofa. They arrived fast and foam is better than original. Very happy. So I have returned to use them again."
"simple, easy to use and good value product and service."
Tessa Stanger
Verified Buyer
"Irritating. When trying to edit order measurements it goes back to an empty form and then adds new measurements to basket as a separate item."
Giles Plenderleith
Verified Buyer
"Clear precise website ,no extra charges to deliver to mainland uk unlike other companies i have looked at"
Peter Gellatly
Verified Buyer
"The order process was really simple. Helpful guide to uses of types of foam. I usually compare loads of sites on google before buying anything but this was the first site on the page. It was so easy I actually ordered without even thinking of comparing, honest. I suppose the price seemed so reasonable, I didn't bother."
Philip Dunford
Verified Buyer
"A simple and easy site to use, good quality materials cut to size at a sensible price!"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 15,059 reviews