eFoam Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Nikolaj Malnac
Reviewer

Quick delivery and good product quality.
Nikolaj Malnac
Verified Buyer

Delivery and product quality was very good!
Saul
Unverified Reviewer

For attention of manager. ref: RC20337642
They don't honor their TnCs on returns. They offer free postage upon purchase then deduct a previously unknown delivery fee when they refund. Contrary to their TnCs section 5.1-5.4.
No manager to deal with complaints.
Dear Saul Eisenberg, Invoice RC20337642 – Order Value £23.98 We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our terms of business. However, please be advised it is only fair and also part of our Terms & Conditions of sale, that if a customer orders incorrectly and where we have sent the correct goods, that they pay for the cost of shipping for those goods. This is in line with industry practices. Yes you are correct; our customers do enjoy Free Delivery. However, we are charged by the various courier companies that we contract our deliveries out to. This cost is not passed onto our customers. We have tens of thousands of customer every year that are very happy with our services. Regards Team Efoam
Scott Greenwood
Verified Buyer

After comparing the product with other foam suppliers I found the website to be far easier to negotiate and the product looks far better also the fact they take Pay Pal is a huge advantage In my eyes. Well done eFoam
Michael Mckenna
Verified Buyer

I live in a property that shares the front porch, as you walk in there is one door on the left and one on the right, I live next door to a lady, who always leaves her house phone on answer machine, after receiving a message, there is a loud electronic peeping noise every minute, she did this and went away for 3 weeks, after two days of this, day and night, i ordered some acoustic foam, from efoam after reading the information on the web site, it only took a couple of days to arrive, i lined my old wooden front door, and porch window, with this foam, and wow, you could not hear it after i finished, so efoam came to the rescue, and saved me from torture, Thanks efoam.
Mandan Marsh
Reviewer

They have a very simple web page but at the same time they have plenty of different types of stock, to help anyone who is a DIY person that needs good materials, fast and at a good value for money. Definitely will recommend to friends and family.
Mandan Marsh
Verified Buyer

Very good and large selection of materials, simple and easy to find what I needed and very easy to make the order, will definitely tell friends and family.

Easy to use site . Lots of choice
Alastair McGuffie
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used eFoam. Never had to speak to a human as their website is so easy and so clear to use with options and definitions very good. You therefore know exactly what you are ordering. Speedy product delivery. I shall be placing another order with this company very soon for upholstery material.
Verified Buyer

A good system and easy to use, price very fair,
Nicholas Osborn
Verified Buyer

Very good pricing and customer service, quick turnaround and free delivery too! Everything a customer wants!!
Kent, Louise
Verified Buyer

eFoam web site is very easy to use and the prices are much cheaper than some over web sites. I have just ordered my foam can not wait unit my order arrive.
Therese Van Der Zwaan
Verified Buyer

I am once more returning to get custom sized foam of great quality for upholstery purposes. I have made several orders of various sorts of foam and I am never disappointed. Quality is great and so is customer services. Thanks!
William Leahy
Verified Buyer

I have been using eFoam for many years and they have never let me down. Great products, great service, totally reliable. 5 stars!
Jordan Shrubb
Verified Buyer

Easy to use sight and very helpfully customer service
Alan Meatyard
Verified Buyer

I contacted efoam in advance of my order to find out what was the best foam to try to protect my son's iPad. Got a same day response. Let,s hope the foam works!
Verified Buyer

Google led me straight to the right page. Website easy to use, drop downs work. Selection made and they take PayPal. Job done in under 2 minutes. Express delivery reasonable.
Verified Buyer

Repeat customer. Very happy ordering from this store.
Verified Buyer

This is just a review of the website as product hasn't arrived yet! Found website easy to use - the only bit that could be better is explaining the procedure for sending in a template and when to pay.
Adam Gilbert
Verified Buyer

Very easy website to you, prices were very clear and overall a very easy & useful website to use.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 11,717 reviews