eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Iain Mcdade
Verified Buyer

great customer service and very user friendly website to use
Stella Okafor-Ross
Verified Buyer

The site was easy to navigate, well laid out and made purchasing what I needed fast and easy.
Gareth Ellerby
Verified Buyer

Website is easy to use. The Paypal option to pay saves having to enter all personal details too.

Excellent
C Garton
Verified Buyer

Has a good selection and clear definitions
Verified Buyer

Very easy site to use. Helpful video. Now waiting for delivery of my foam to be delivered.
Lets hope its a s good as the site
Ian Parkinson
Verified Buyer

Easy to use. Looks like a quality product.
Donald MacLeod

order easy
Michelle Wilson
Verified Buyer

This is my second purchase. Good quality product,easy to use site.very fast delivery.
Highly recommend to everyone.
Thanks guys x
Matthew Leo Dunton
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with my sofa cushions for the benches I've built. Cut exactly as requested, and quickly completed. Excellent customer support - I recommend phoning to ask for advice for best foam options. Am now on my second order with more to follow! Thank you.
Simon Bray
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use website.
Lambert Tuffrey
Verified Buyer

The type of foam I need, the shape of foam I need, and all at a pretty good price too.
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and quick delivery. I've used eFoam several times and have been very happy with every order.
Simon Holland
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication and guidance through the shaped profile selection on the web site (apologies to the lady I was talking to as we get cut off at the end), great price and next day delivery more than happy

Many thanks
Verified Buyer

Really easy to order what I needed
Timothy Nigel Hetherington
Verified Buyer

After searching for a particular thickness and small quantity of foam eFoam sorted me out.
Thankyou!
Louise Gledhill
Verified Buyer

fast easy solution to needing to raise the level of my computer keyboard. also brilliant as a raiser step for helming my sailing boat. Excellent solution for a shorter person and foam is dense enough to stand on.
Fast efficient service and easy to use website
Margaret McManamon
Verified Buyer

I was not sure what type of foam I needed for my hobby so I emailed eFoam in the evening. When I checked my mail the next morning I had been sent a helpful reply by Tanya Bennett. I was then able to order a few samples and hopefully select the right one! Thank you 😊
Verified Buyer

Excellent site with plenty of information to help with selection and measuring. First class products. Looking forward to my "new" suite!!!
Michael Clubb
Verified Buyer

I emailed at the weekend with a query on the type of foam I needed and had a phone call on the Monday to discuss.The online ordering was easy
Pamela Soutar
Verified Buyer

it was a very odd size, long and thin, it came, perfectly, as described and fits beautifully between our two single beds, making a fantastic super king
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 12,855 reviews