eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
So easy to order, measurement instructions are extremely good, with 3D sketch of the resulting foam pad based on the measurements supplied, so it's pretty hard to make a mistake. Good quality foam, no lumps or bumps, consistent throughout. An ideal ingredient to DIY upholstery!
eFoam were fantastic, really easy website to navigate around, all the information I needed and a huge selection that meant I got exactly the product I wanted. Can't recommend them enough
great website to use. Great information and very helpful. I'm sure the foam will be just as good.
I have dealt with eFoam before, the service was excellent, the site is easy to use, So naturally I came back. Good product, good service, reasonable price, Would whole hart idly recommend
great product, fairly priced
Easy ordering and free delivery. Super
I've used eFoam several times over the years and always found them to be quick and efficient and it is so easy to order.
Used efoam many times now and would highly recommend. They are very helpful and have a fast response to emails. Very fast delivery too!
I always have a good experience with eFoam. Friendly, experienced staff if you have something complicated, otherwise the website is very easy to use.
I have a large number of wargaming boards that I needed to store securely so that when in transit, the materials wouldn't rub against each other. I knew I needed foam but no idea what foam to use. Fortunately, eFoam made it incredibly clear the pros and cons of each foam type and made the decision really easy.
Great range of products with a clear and easy to use website
Took me less than 5 minutes to place my order.
Excellent website !!! very easy to use and straight forward. Will use again.
great website easy to use and great service will use again
I buy all my foam from e-foam. Standard free delivery is prompt. Be advised that the Ethafoam semi rigid may be a millimeter or two different to the nominal size. I had to machine down the 20mm by 1.7mm for a size critical case I made. The next delivery I will cut the foam and get a measurement before making the case. Other than the nominal size issue, I love the product and service.
I repeatedly use eFoam because they consistently provide the best priced foam shapes, and deliver quickly at no expense.
Ordering a cut to size item was very easy and straight forward
Good selection of foam types and thicknesses. Easy ordering.
Have heard very good reviews thank you
easy website to use reasonably priced
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 20,784 reviews