eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 4th April 2021
eFoam 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
D Green
eFoam 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Konstantins Grigorjevs
really good service which I have used several times now - always exactly as I ordered.
Decent website and good pricing. Good selection of foams and descriptions of applications.
ordered dining chair pads and was impressed with the user-friendly website and the quality of the pads. No hesitation in ordering my kitchen chair pads from eFoam.
First time ordering foam from efoam. I phoned them and they where very helpful. Order came within 3 days
Premium product, delivered quickly and securely. Ordered on piece cut to shape as a test and fully content so placed a larger order for foam for a garden furniture project.
easiest company ever to deal with on line
found Efoam by a google search, web site very easy to use, and the products are well priced, with free delivery
What brilliant service! So easy to order a made to measure foam seat for our campervan!
Fantastic foam supplier, wouldn't shop anywhere else for my foam, or foam adhesive!
Not only was I impressed with the wide range of sizes and thicknesses of foam, but also the variety of shapes available to suit my needs. I was able to order a rounded end inside of having to cut the foam to fit. Thank you eFoam
Easy site to use.
very helpful on the phone, cheap and great quality
Excellent products and service. Rejuvenate any furnishings with new foam cut to the correct size and stockinette wrapped. Makes a tired set of seating cushions feel brand new.
A wonderfully user friendly website where I got exactly what I needed, at a reasonable price AND free delivery!
Quick and simple to understand website, helpful staff.
Website is not good - looks dated and too much text. Does the job though and free delivery is great. Haven't received the product yet so can't comment on quality of goods.
eFoam, first port of call for all things foamy. Premium quality for brilliant prices and quick delivery makes for a very happy customer.
Website navigation and clear options for shape and dimensions make this site the best and most ergonomic I have visited today in my search for replacement cushions for my summerhouse sofa in anticipation of a good summer to compensate for the misery of lockdown.
Super site, easy to use. Will definitely use again
Good service, you get whats on the tin.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 25,591 reviews