eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Christopher Pich
Verified Buyer

eFoam's easy to use yet professional website simplified the purchase of new cushions for our sofa. Plus they'll be here within 5 working days, in time for Christmas. It will look like a brand new sofa before we know it.

Very easy to order
Jane Chapman

Easy to use website.
I did have a query so telephoned the freephone number, wonderful helpful lady on the other end. Well done efoam
Verified Buyer

Excellent easy to navigate web site, highly competitive pricing and free postage made eFoam the cheapest cut to order foam available on the net. Would certainly buy from eFoam again, many thanks.
David Jamieson
Unverified Reviewer

Great range, simple to use website, easy checkout
David Jamieson
Verified Buyer

Great range, great communication, easy to use website. Looking forward to receipt of the seat pads
Karen Ross
Verified Buyer

Have only just placed my order, based on reviews read. The website was a doddle to use, and I am not that savvy with these things as a rule! Hopefully the product will come as and when expected. So far, so good!
Chris Hill
Verified Buyer

Very straightforward website making it easy to find what you need. Keen pricing as well
Ariane Wilkinson
Verified Buyer

Clear, easy to use website, simple to input foam size required. Nothing fancy, just straightforward and effortless. This is a return visit to your site for me - 1st piece of stockinette covered foam has had years of hard wear and is still great so I knew where to come when I needed another piece for a different chair. Thank you.
John Goodburn
Verified Buyer

hi efoam made me so happy i nearly wet myself,it was so simple to order ,and the fact i could save my shopping cart price, and return later was brilliant ,i haven't received my foam yet but have laid on a friends bed settee and the comfort was immense.
me and my friend are purely platonic, but she assures me it is a good bed for sexy times ,so surly a winner all round ,it has changed my life completely,and i am sure i will find a partner now i have the foam for the bed ,good service good website and hopefully happy endings goodnight from me
Andrew Beecher
Verified Buyer

Such a user friendly and hastle free website. I like your site, I love your prices.
Anna Askew
Verified Buyer

Have used this company before and they were very helpful. When I needed advice they were very informative and reassuring. Would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone. Great company, great product!
Alistair Smith
Verified Buyer

Responded to my initial pre-order query very quickly and positively.
Josh Mayer
Verified Buyer

What a great website!!! Easy to use

an easy web site to use
Brian Inglis
Verified Buyer

A very straightforward website, simple to use, efficient, nice products, all good.......will most certainly recommend to my family & friends...................
Verified Buyer

Great website; really a pleasure to use , so quick
John Walker
Verified Buyer

foamlicious, foamtastic, foamcredible, foamendous, foampressive, foamnominal, foamational,
foamarvellous, foamnificant, foamstonishing, foamonderous, foamstounding, foamabulous,
faomational, foamenius, foamarkable, that's all :-)
Paul Vary
Verified Buyer

great website, even i could use it ,very clear to use.
Verified Buyer

Repeat customer....Fast free delivery with easy hassle free ordering, perfect! Highly recommend.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 13,431 reviews