eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
It looks pretty good.This is my first experience
Great service. Website is super easy and quick delivery times are always much appreciated. Been a returning customer for a while and will be for a long time.
great site easy to use
Needed to ask a question phoned the number it was answered straight away, i spoke to a very nice lady who answered my question then i finished my order job done cannot fault this service.
Lovely to find such a clear no nonsense website. Ordering was quick and simple with no hidden charges. Great company!
Great service as ordered
Very helpful team - nothing was too much trouble - good value for money- helped us cut foam to some very unusual shapes, will defiantly use E- foam again on future projects. Justine Luffrum Head of Production @ Propability
Easy to use website. Good value prices
really easy to use and helpful web site - thanks I've placed my order!
I really liked the website. Easy to use and really impressed seeing all the information. As I do not work for with foam and just decided to replace the cushions myself I had no clue what was good. The website helped me as all the information are provided for different projects. Very helpful for someone new to this to avoid buying the wrong product.
After trawling the internet for foam seat cushions cut to order I was becoming frustrated by the difficult websites of other companies and their extortionate delivery charges. eFoam offers an easy to use order process and free delivery - great value for money!
Simple service so far so keeping 5*. Hopefully a good buy so fingers crossed.
Product arrived on time and was as expected. No issues from my side.
Always good prompt service
My new sofas looked great but the seat cushions were way too soft and were beginning to make my back ache. A friend recommended efoam for replacement seat cushions and they are fantastic, just the right amount of firmness, easy to measure and have transformed my sofas. Ordering was easy, price for top quality foam was excellent and delivery was super quick. Thank you for a perfect transaction. Highly recommended.
Greatly customisable foams, very speedy service! Excellent value for money!
As I am fairly new to the area, I didn’t know anywhere I could get a piece of foam for a dining chair seat, so used google to search and efoam.co.uk was the first that came up. The website was very clear and easy to follow and within a few minutes I had placed my order for the exact piece of foam needed. I look forward to receiving my order later in the week!
Perfect fit and next day delivery. Couldn't have wanted more. Excellent service
This is the first time I have used this company to purchase foam. I found the website easily via Google. The instructions on how to take the measurements were clear and concise. I needed some additional information on types of foam to choose from and it was simply categorised on the website so I found what I needed. Thank you, Colleen Humbles
everything is very clear and simple.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 20,188 reviews