eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Neal Yates
eFoam 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Patricia Mckenna
eFoam 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Robert Rudkin
eFoam 5 star review on 31st December 2020
claire walters
Ordered the foam for our sofa on the Monday and arrived on Wednesday. Perfect replacement filling for our old sofa cushions. I can now sit on it without sliding off. Excellent service.
Great foam, used many times now. Website easy to use, been perfect every time followed by a good service
Super happy I finally managed to fix the new sofa I had bought from Sofology and left me very disappointed.
Sofology is the company I had the worse purchase experience with and they should think to buy the foam for their sofas from Eform to improve their poor quality.
Thank you Eform!
Excellent product just what I was looking for, very efficient web site would order again
Great service, fast delivery, they do what they say on the tin.
really great service speedy every time!
I initially ordered acoustic foam and some foam sheets. I ordered incorrectly initially but E'Foam customer service resolved the issue with no fuss. The acoustic foam is brilliant and the replacement foam will be with me very soon as the delivery service was brilliant first time round!
Really helpful website for customers who don't speak 'foam'.

Easy to chose and size a product without having to figure out cutting methods at home.

Great site, will be using again for other projects.
Great choice and options a form to fill and complete my project
First class we’d site, so easy to Navigate through.
eFoam 5 star review on 12th January 2021
The website is so well laid out, easy to use, and packed with useful information and descriptions. I tried 3 websites altogether but soon gave up on the others and came back to eFoam. No one else offers such a flexible custom size service either - literally every size and shape you could ever want for your custom project is here - fantastic stuff!
quality foam inserts, quick delivery.
Very easy quick service
Excellent website with easy to use calculations and advice on choice of foam. I would be happy to recommend e-foam to others and will return for any further I need.
Website easy to follow and find out exactly what you need, and delivery was so quick
Highly recommend
Excellent easy to understand web site. Used in past and have always
been good so just waiting for delivery.
A wonderful company ! fast, accurate, and brilliant service!
Best value I could find. Easy to use custom cut service.
The competition date has closed.

Not much of an incentive to take part.

Give me a good offer and I will write another glowing review, because your service is great!
This is my third time using foam. They are quick, efficient and when I made a mistake with my first order, a quick phone call with a very helpful lady resolved it right away for me. It was a real bonus being able to speak to a person immediately I realised my error. It is also a very user friendly website. Thank you. Jan
Very helpful when I needed advise on choosing the right foam for my project. Excellent value and will use again and would recommend.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 24,347 reviews