eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 17th October 2020
LINDSEY TYLER
eFoam 5 star review on 20th August 2020
LINDSEY TYLER
More Photos & Videos
Easy to order but no confirmation email, so not sure if my order and payment have been registered
Hi Philippa,

Please be assured a confirmation email is automatically emailed for every order placed on the website shortly after the order has been placed. Please also check your spam/junk folder if it does not appear in your primary email inbox.

Kind regards
eFoam
No " foaming " at the mouth from online difficulties and frustration

This site meets every customer requirement.

Buying made simple .
Absolutely happy with this company. I have ordered a few items from E-Foam and they arrived as described and delivery was super quick.
Thank you!
eFoam is so easy to navigate and order. No fuss, self-explanatory, and the helpful shape diagrams, notes on use, type of foam plus add-ons you may not be aware you may need guide you through the process of ordering with no need for technical knowledge from you! All in all, a very simple fuss-free way to get great value, high-quality foam for all your projects however big or small. The delivery i in my experience super-quick as well. I highly recommend eFoam. P.S. I've put them in my favourites!
First time customer and I’m really impressed with the website. Has a fantastic range of foams and a quick easy to complete form, allowing for individual customisation of product. I liked the fact that I could order a second identical copy for a minimal charge and that postage was free!
Well done eFoam I will use your company again!
I wasn’t quite sure what wanted so I called the help line. A lovely lady advised me, and I’m so glad I listened. I ordered 3, 190x63 wrapped reflex foam. Brilliant! It’s great quality, perfectly sized, and the delivery was super speedy ( 2 days). Really pleased. Great service, advice and product.
Came across the website looking for a custom sized mattress for camper van and seem very reasonably priced, website seems easy to use and will deffinatley use again!
Very reliable, fast and efficient bought from multiple time's.
Efoam is a very simple & straighforward website to use. Their freephone line is great to phone for any queries or help needed, although it's really straightforward & self explanatory. The description pop-outs make it quick & easy to follow. The free delivery means, the price you see is what you pay. This is the second time I have used Efoam, & I'm sure it won't be the last. A great company!
VERY EASY TO USE WEBSITE WITH LOTS OF HELPFUL INFOMATION WHEN CHOOSING THE RIGHT FORM, QUICK DELIVERY AND VERY GOOD QUALITY FOAM. I HAVE HAD FOAM FROM EFOAM ON MY SOFA FOR 5 YEARS & ITS STILL AS GOOD AS NEW WOULD 100% RECOMMEND
Bought this to stop the noise coming from neighbors worked a treat
Easy, helpful website with advice of type of foam firmness etc and foam cut to required shape. Many thanks.
eFoam is the market leader in cut foam and offers every possible combination of foam that you could ever need. If you want to reupholster your dining chairs, give your sagging sofa a new lease of life or maybe make a custom sized yoga mat, eFoam is the only place to look. For the amateur or professional no other foam supplier offers the range, service, value and speedy delivery you get with eFoam. If you need foam just say eFoam.
Supper easy site, quick response to queries.
Quality products, excellent service, fast delivery, what more can you ask for
Very good value compared with our local hardware shop
As an Upholsterer I use efoam regularly and recommend them to my customers.
It is precise and fast delivery.
Easy to use website. Good products reasonably priced.
I've used them a couple of times. The online schematic is self-explanatory and takes the hassle out of doing your own drawing - but worth doing a drwaing anyway if you are wanting something out of the ordinary. Foam is high quality and the service is slick and accurate. Highly recommended. Good price too.
EASY ORDERING AND QUICK DELIVERY