eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 21st June 2021
eFoam 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Diane Louis
eFoam 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Mrs Glendinning
Had what I wanted and at a good price - simples!
Very useful for small diy ers like me Can get any size foam as required
Easy to use website. Great price and the options of cut to size and finishing made efoam an obvious choice. Thank you 😀
Loads of information so I could make an informed choice. Quick and easy ordering process
I always use Efoam for my seat cushions. Cut to exact size I need and excellent service!
Easy to use website
Very good easy to use for tricky size needed
Very fast and efficient service great quality cushion foam at a very competitive price
Excellent quality foam, delivered very quickly ideal for my camping mattress.
Have used this company before, excellent quick service. Foam as expected
Simple process to order foam for outside seat. Help with measurements with graphic to assist construct diagram of requirements. Easy to pay with visa debit card.
I can highly recommend using efoam. I use your services for any foam cushions and have recommended you to both friends and costumers. Fabulous service!
A Very easy to use website. And a competitive price.
Thank you for smooth transaction!
Existing customer , accurately cut to size as requested good quality has stood test off time on foam we have already received even with children jumping on it for ever thank you for your quality and service
After a short search online I found eFoam, they had exactly what I needed to pad out a camping bed in a Campervan with foam. I then wasted my time looking at other online auction sites and enormous online retailers only to realise these were the easiest, straight forward, clear, free postage and best price anywhere online. Thank you eFoam. All the best for the future! David Hood.
Easy to the use website. Instant quote for made to order foam and the last time I used them I received my order quickly.
Previous customer delighted with service and quality and added years into the future as a sofa looked like new again.
efoam is a simple, fast and efficient way to get any custom shaped piece of foam. I have used them for years now and have never had a bad experience or been unhappy with what they do . . . . sell foam :)
Great service. Easy to use website, order came within 2 days. Really pleased with the product.
eFoam is rated 4.87 based on 26,379 reviews