eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 4th April 2021
eFoam 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
D Green
eFoam 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Konstantins Grigorjevs
Simple, cost-effective solution for a campervan mattress! look forward to many blissful nights...
Easy ordering. Foam arrived as expected.
Very good service!
Excellent web site, fast delivery and good product.
Fab service, great comms and most importantly great propducts. I wont use another company...these guys are the Mutts Nutts :-)
very good arrived on time and the options are various I love it
Fantastic service!
Easy to use website, great price, quick delivery.
easy to use website and I'm rubbish with a pc my grandson told me.
Third time i have used this company! Highly efficient company. Easy to use website. Would definitely recommend!
Just ordered one piece of foam at first to replace sofa foam to see how the quality was and was delighted so ordered more foam for other sofa cushions, perfect replacements.
I compared prices across all the UK suppliers on Google and eFoam had the best rates for my caravan seating cushions. The online info videos are really clear and useful, especially the one on measuring foam sizes. Plus it's a simple, easy-to-use site. Great that all the prices are upfront and inclusive so you can see straight away what you are paying.
This is the 4th time I've used efoam and each time the website has been simple and quick to use. The foam is always correct and of high quality. The free postage is efficient and fast. I highly recommend efoam.
E-foam offers a massive array of products - for anything you can think of, and for things you might never even have heard of! The website is extremely user-friendly and I had completed my order in about 5 minutes, including the time I took to check the measurements. I look forward to receiving the made-to-measure seating pads I ordered, and if the quality of the web service is anything to go by, the quality of the product will be fantastic.
Detailed yet easy to navigate website, everything there in perfect detail to order your specific requirement - thank you for making my ordering easy.
Best prices on internet, easy to do business, good advice on what foam to purchase.
this is my 2nd purchase of cut to size foam from e foam, new to upholstery I have found this foam and the service from eFoam to be excellent. highly recommended
Super fast reliable service.
The site is very easy to use and you can compare the prices of different types of foam. The pricing is very clear as it includes delivery and VAT. We have used eFoam before and been pleased with the results.
Have purchased from efoam on numerous occasions. Very very pleased with their product and service and would highly recommend them. Delivery is quick too.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 25,591 reviews