eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam?

(optional)

Dimitra Frangos
Verified Buyer
"I have been using eFoam for years for all my upholstery, soft furnishings and mattresses. I have always been very happy with the service they provide."
Elaine Tomkins
Verified Buyer
"I have used you before, always get a great service and speedy delivery"
"I have used eFoam a few times for upholstery projects. Great value and great service. Free postage is always a bonus too."
Dennis Metcalfe
Verified Buyer
"product was very good and firm, would highly recommend"
Eduardo Guerrero
Verified Buyer
"Easy, intuitive website. Shipment arrives really quick"
Hugh Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Amazing product and so easy to order. It has revitalised my outdoor furniture for a fraction of full replacement."
Gayle Aitken
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order online and fast delivery, helps keep my busy business efficient"
Simon Hope
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use website with fast free delivery!"
Steven Massey
Verified Buyer
"I have used eFoam a number of times now for my business and have always been more than satisfied with the product, price and service, as have my customers. The website is very informative, never a question unanswered. I will continue to use this company when the need arises."
Sarah Gentry
Verified Buyer
"The website is simple and easy to use. The product was delivered speedily - The foam and covering is of a very good quality. Very happy customer. I will certainly use again and am very happy to recommend."
Melissa Snelling
Verified Buyer
"Great value and range as always!"
Mohammad Daudi
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery, excellent quality product, good variety to choose from and simple website to navigate. Phone customer service were also very helpful. Highly recommended."
"My son is big built and every sofa we have bought has dipped so was so happy when someone recommended e foam. Good service and very helpful"
Michael Crothers
Verified Buyer
"Being able to specify an exact size is extremely useful. It has given a new lease of life to an old sofa."
Richard Mccombe
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use website and excellent prices for acoustic foam when compared to other stores."
Peter Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Super easy to use website and quality advice for a novice at buying foam from the call centre"
Julie Blake
Verified Buyer
"Simple to order and easy payment through Paypal."
Jared Kinnard
Verified Buyer
"You can measure to order. Got different shapes to suits what I was looking for I didn't know much about what type etc of the foam I needed, but with the guide and styles you have. It helped me find what I was looking for and much more. Thank you"
Marilynn Cooper
Verified Buyer
"The website is easy to follow and giving the dimensions required were a doddle. All very straight forward and everything explained fully."
Caroline Owen
Verified Buyer
"Wow, took five minutes to order - brilliant. Easy to find on Google. Simple, clear instructions and explanations of foam types (great for a foam ordering beginner). Size preview means no mistakes when you place your order. FREE DELIVERY - fantastic. Cheaper than all the others on Google Ads!"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 14,794 reviews