eFoam Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Verified Buyer

Excelent advice and instructions. Large range of foam.
Trevor Fisher
Verified Buyer

Easy and well laid out website enabling all details to be clearly recorded. Hopefully the product will also match this efficiency.
DANIEL DOYLE
Verified Buyer

I wanted to change the adjoining berths on my boat to a double, I measured up the odd shape, sent the details to eFoam and 2 days later got the items delivered sorted ready to go. So impressed I have just ordered a new memory foam mattress.
Jessica Errington
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, free p&p, very competitive pricing
Jessica Ruggles
Verified Buyer

It was brilliant; I had no luck on Amazon website but saw at the bottom of the page that you provided all sorts of foam, so thought I would try it. To my amazement the website was so easy to navigate, all I had to do was enter the measurements of the foam I required and with no fuss at all I was told the price. The whole procedure was accomplished so easily. I like to see Sage Pay as well because I know they can be trusted and the transaction is confidential. Thank you. I am sure my partner will be much more comfortable in his chair.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and easy to use website.
Ros Combes
Verified Buyer

This is my second purchase as I was so happy with the first!
Verified Buyer

Very good so far. Second time I've used efoam. Website is so user friendly and prices seem very fair.
Colin Masher
Verified Buyer

website is straightforward and easy to use
Verified Buyer

Easy user guide and selection with good descriptions and navigable web site made this a trouble free purchase and at a fantastic price too. Perfect.
Abiodun Olaniyan
Verified Buyer

Made a simple call to find out additional details and received a pleasant and helpful answer
Ronald Cain
Verified Buyer

I have searched for months to find somewhere that sells foam to make my own headboards for my Hotel, finally used Google today and withinminutes had found and ordered from efoam. Everything so easy to navigate and select. 5* and now regular user.
Julie Moore
Verified Buyer

A very easy ordering process didn't need to travel to shops to source what I was looking for I eagerly await my order. Impressed that standard delivery is free will recommend to others
Ken Palin
Verified Buyer

Site easy to understand with added information if needed. Good selection of products makes ordering simple and straight forward.
John Bickerstaffe

Found the right product
Jacqueline Reay
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website. Allows changes and comparisons of sizes and costs.
Peter Lawton
Verified Buyer

I was looking for memory foam to be able to camp in the back of my car. Efoam enabled me to get the exact size and comfort I needed.
Steve Thoma
Verified Buyer

Always great service and prices. thanks
Shelley Ellis
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to use website with exactly what I needed
Steve Thoma
Verified Buyer

Superb service, E Foam have responded to emailed queries quickly, supplied odd shapes to templates, delivered quickly and correctly. Are my go to site for cut foam.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 11,143 reviews