eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
James Antrobus
eFoam 5 star review on 16th May 2020
Elizabeth Foley
More Photos & Videos
Very easy and intuitive to use website!
Such a great range of foams and very helpful customer service hassle free shopping 5 stars
Excellent product, fast delivery and great service.... what more do you need?
Great service, quick and easy
I couldn’t believe how quick and easy it was to measure, be able to add my measurements in the units of my choice, select and pay by PayPal so all my address details were prepopulated. Plus simple clear choices of foam types, shapes and covers. Absolute joy. Took about two minutes. Can’t wait to see the cover for my outdoor bench.
The ordering process has been very easy, can't say anymore as that's as far as I have got. I will complete further after I have received my order.
This is my second order with eFoam and I would highly recommend them. The ordering process was easy and delivery was prompt and they were well packaged, my sofa looks like new. I would also recommend viewing the online video from eFoam showing how to fit cushion covers over the new foam - it was invaluable.
Bought several times from e-foam. I wish all websites were as simple to operate. Big choice of material cut to size and shape, easily understood, reasonably priced, speedily delivered.
Highly recommended
Heather
Very good quality impressed with ordering web page delivered no problems will be using you again and recommended you to my freinds
The order process was easy and I look forward to receiving my order.
Ordered from eFoam many times. Always excellent service, easy to use website and prompt delivery.
I’ve not received the foam yet but I received a quick and polite response to a query I had regarding delivery. Instilled me with the confidence to go ahead and order.
Always an easy transaction. Great service.
Really hunted around online and local suppliers to find the best deal. These guys are not only great value with a great product the website allows so much flexibility and super easy to use. How thing has been seamless. Delivery was just a day or so. Not often I get to say things were perfect, but on this occasion it'd be true.
Very good service
Brilliant product
We can finally sleep
Thankyou :)
A very amazing company to buy from!
All sizes arrives exactly on the same sizes you put :)
Easy to find the foam I was looking for thanks to the foam guide. Also explained different types well. Went though several other online foam shops and settled with eFoam. Best value for money and good no nonsense web site.
I Have used EFoam on a couple off occasions now,
There deliveries are alway been prompt,
I have never had an issue with there service or products.
Very good quality foam used it before will recommend to every one
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 22,547 reviews