eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Yvonne Bennett
Verified Buyer

I love the website of eFoam where you can create the dimensions of the foam you require. Also lots of choices of foam. They have been great with accuracy and speedy delivery. I have now fully replaced all the foam in my camper van and it all fits perfect! I highly recommend this company.
Jean Haigh
Verified Buyer

Hassle free ordering. Ease to follow instructions and a range of different types of foams to choose from.with fOam you also have the option of bonding memory to the foam you by. Very impressed
Teresa Munro
Verified Buyer

Clear and responsive website. Easy to use with very helpful guidance at the click of a button. Wide range of products with free shipping and choice of delivery address....all serve to make an excellent and fast customer experience. Will recommend you!
M Preston
Verified Buyer

Always had problems getting small quantities of foam to a specific size at a reasonable price. But eFoam has solved this for me. Great easy to use site with delivery within a couple of days.
Catherine Parkin
Verified Buyer

Really useful website and very easy to get the correct dimensions
Pedro Cerqueira
Verified Buyer

Just imagining how magical is what i will do with this product, i feel in the heaven!
Andrew Nelson
Verified Buyer

Easy to use order system, even with bespoke sizes!
Laura Tabet
Verified Buyer

knowing i can have a peace of mind knowing my clients can receive their orders with out getting damaged ever again, 5 *
Bruce Hogg
Verified Buyer

Great variety of foam products
Jennifer Lester
Verified Buyer

I love E-Foam, because they always cut my foam exactly as I want it! I have been using E-foam for many years now mainly for extending smaller mattresses to larger mattresses and no one knows the difference! Quick delivery, good quality and reasonable prices.
Richard Hunter
Verified Buyer

eFoam provide a great range of products including just what we need, low cost delivery and prompt service. What more could you ask for? I will be using eFoam again and again.
Graham Gibbins
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use website that gives confidence, very prompt response to my question. Price seems to be good.
Oliver English
Verified Buyer

Great service - liked the option between free delivery and express. Also designing foam to your own spec is very easy using the visuals on the site. Quality of foam great when arrived too.
Verified Buyer

Right product, decent price, easy website to buy from
Oliver Winton
Verified Buyer

Site easy to use. And love free delivery!
Hoping the product matches the description when it arrives!

easy to order
William Smith
Verified Buyer

The website is very easy to use with lots of options.
Tim Burdett
Verified Buyer

Simple website, nothing fancy with free postage whats more to want. oh the free postage is next day delivery!
RICK GROGAN
Verified Buyer

E FOAM have a great quality product at a reasonable price. Delivery is fast and efficient.
I searched through many foam suppliers before choosing e foam. Don't wast your time as I did, The others are grossly overpriced.
I have suffered back pain for many years and need a support for my lower back when I sit.
E Foams high firm really does the Job for me.
I Highly recommend E Foam to anyone looking for foam cut to size
Christine Westgarth
Verified Buyer

Simple and clear instructions with no hidden costs.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 12,261 reviews