eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Easy to order on the website, with a good choice of foam grades and clear advice.
Excellent website, ordering made very easy, sensible prices, would recommend.
My absolute first for foam! Always an A* service at excellent price. Plus a huge range of foam sleection to choose from for every project!
website easy and clear. Prices good.
So straight forward & easy to order perfect
easy to find foam type to use then easy clear instruction to get price and order the foam
I have used eFoam quite a lot over the last 4 years, find the site really easy to use and the service is reliable and fast.
Excellent product with excellent service. I will use again.
Samples requested and received immaculately packaged very promptly. Decision swiftly made as a result and order submitted.
Always buy from eFoam, competitive prices, free delivery & fantastic service
Very good supplier. We order from them on behalf of a customer in the aerospace industry and they have always provided prompt, accurate deliveries and the administrative backup we need.
Easy site to navigate, clear pricing structure, easy to use.
Not yet received the items but have ordered before and the quality of the product was good. The ordering process is simple and the website is easy to navigate. Have used before and will use again.
great service, fast delivery and quality products
Didn't think I would every fine the size of mattress I needed for my Motorhome as it is a really unusually long mattress but then I found eFoam and my problem was solved !
Really easy to understand website with simple instructions on the many, many types of foam they supply. I was looking for foam for a window seat and the process was very easy to drop my measurements into a template and see an image of shape of foam I was ordering before hitting the order button. Really prompt delivery and well packaged foam. Really good quality, I have recommended them to friends and have ordered from them more than once.
Good efficient service. Good quality products.
Always a very fast, attentive service with products second to none. The acoustic foam glue was super sticky and did the job a treat and in no time. No hassle, no fuss. Job done. Thx eFoam.
Great prices, fantastic product range and so easy to use when ordering.
Terrible customer service. I ordered foam to be cut to a particular shape and size. It arrived quickly, but not cut correctly, I emailed straight away, but heard nothing. I email again a few days later to be told they had not received any communication, and could I send over a photo to show the issue which I did. Again I heard nothing. Some weeks later I email again, again nothing. So I had to open a paypal dispute. Which they contested. I had to return the foam at my own expense. It was time consuming and laborious to return my money. It was a massive waste of time. I'm guessing when efoam get it right, they are fine, but judging by the reviews here, when they get it wrong they are criminally negligent. You can't ignore your customers.
Dear Natalie,

We are sorry to see this review as our trail of communications shows you emailed once to which we replied and requested images of the incorrect measurements (in line with our terms and conditions) in order for us to resolve, there was no response to this email, instead a PayPal claim was opened the same day. We responded to the PayPal claim immediately by accepting your return and the order was then refunded in full.
We do not ignore our customers under any circumstances, all feedback is welcome and replied to.

Update - Now that we have received the foam back, it has been checked by several members of production and we can confirm that this order was processed exactly as ordered. We cannot be held responsible if you have made a mistake in what you ordered and deem your reviews completely unfair.

Efoam