eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jane Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website to use, simple and straight forward. Free delivery an added bonus. Very happy so far. Here's hoping the product matches the site. Thank you"
"You have what I want. Using your website is really easy, everything I needed to get started was all on the one page. Your pricing was clear and competitive. Looking forward to receiving the product."
Janet Maddocks
Verified Buyer
"I've never needed to buy foam before. I couldn't believe how user friendly the website is. I just chose the shape I needed and added the dimensions to a very easy format. The types of foam were easy to choose from and the reasonable price came up immediately. Job Done! And the delivery is free! Thanks eFoam, I'm very impressed."
"Good product at a good price delivered for free"
Zoltan Frey
Verified Buyer
"Perfect products with perfect prices and with very short delivery time. Thank you very much!"
"After checking a few websites I found Evian the easiest to use, plus I was able to order exactly what I needed for my daughters worn thuka sofa bed. Having looked at all the shapes and grades of foam, I have some ideas that efoam will help to become reality."
"Very competitive prices. Also very helpful with initial enquiries"
Waseem Riaz
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service everytime we have used them. Quality of product has been nothing but exceptional, and always received deliveries very quickly. 5 stars every time and would always reccommend"
Kim Heyburn
Verified Buyer
"Fast and easy way to order."
MARK DAVENPORT
Verified Buyer
"Simple easy to use website, appreciate the fact that the more you buy the larger the discount, and no hidden VAT costs added at the end."
Gary Macrae
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered from efoam several times now and have found that the service is fast and the foam is of a very high quality, accurately cut and well packaged. I would highly recommend using this service."
Cameron Reid
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order using the online information & quick delivery. Would recommend for anyone looking for foam"
Peter Mcgonnell
Verified Buyer
"The on line site was very easy to use with lots of information if you are not sure when ordering product"
DANIEL JAMES
Verified Buyer
"We use these guys often and never had any issues. Great service"
Jackie Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to calculate exactly what I needed. Good not having to buy a stock size piece to have to cut down. The choice of density was useful and clearly explained. User friendly website."
James Pierson
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to use, clear ordering forms. Only just placed order so have not received foam yet, but hoping for good things."
"Quick and easy to use with visuals to help reference which foam to choose."
Mark Summerfield
Verified Buyer
"easy to understand and order"
Gary Fairclough
Verified Buyer
"The foam is for the seating in my mancave."
Wayne Thorlby
Verified Buyer
"A CLEAR EASY ORDERING SYSTEM"
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 14,040 reviews