eFoam Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Carol Green
Verified Buyer

I received the three sofa pads today and I am very pleased with the delivery and customer service. I initially forgot to say which side I needed to be curved and was sent a text message to telephone the efoam company. I confirmed what I required and the pads arrived the next morning. Very pleased with service thank you.
Anna Cloutman
Verified Buyer

Consistently helpful, accurate measurements and reliable delivery.
Paul Richardson
Verified Buyer

Great website, easy payment, fast delivery.
Will definitely use again
Verified Buyer

Very quick and efficient service. Cut to size foam is always exactly cut to the right size! My orders usually arrive clean and well packed. Competitive pricing and best of all, free delivery.
Verified Buyer

Ordering was easy, and a quick telephone call to confirm a few things went well.
Mike Garrod
Verified Buyer

Very easy web site to navigate. Full descriptions & information of products made it easy to choose which density of foam and the correct size
JOHN MASON
Verified Buyer

By having a web site which clarified and resolved all the problems of repairing an upholstered chair when I had no previous experience of that sort of problem but wanted to do the job myself. I wish all websites were so clear and helpful. I look forward to doing my next job of reupholstering an ottoman with your help.
Ray Skinner
Verified Buyer

Simple to order. I have been looking for a while for a cushioning supplier that can supply me with exact size, for a fair price. Thankyou!
Robert Sefton
Verified Buyer

The choice of different shapes and a great selection of foam density/quality, combined with market leading pricing and free delivery. It was so easy to order exactly what I wanted and I can't wait to receive my order and put it in to use. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Prompt service, speedy delivery and great quality foam.
Martin Bowden
Verified Buyer

Great website. Nice pop up information when changing type of foam. Easy to order and pay.
Thomas Challoner
Verified Buyer

eFoam was very helpful on the phones when I placed my first order. Now a returning customer having made my children individual and personalized beds now with exact mattresses to fit, and now soft beds for camping as they roll up tight for transport. Place an order and arrives soon after. Exactly what we needed.
Paul Shillito
Verified Buyer

Having been quoted £50+ by a local firm just for a block of foam, it was a delight to use eFoam and get pieces shaped to our exact specifications for WAY less than that.
Stuart Thompson
Verified Buyer

Very user friendly website and great price. Would definitely use again.
Lloyd Robinson
Verified Buyer

The process of purchasing a custom cut piece of mattress foam from efoam was simplicity itself. I found the website simple to navigate and when I did have a question my phone call was answered within 2 rings and the assistance received thereafter was first class. I thought the price was spot on too. Excellent all round service and a quality product to match. Will certainly recommend to all. Cheers.
Lynda Taylor
Verified Buyer

I couldn't get through on the website (think it was my end!) and e-mailed them my requirements and they came straight back to me. In the meantime the website cleared
and I placed my order.....bish, bash, bosh!
ISABELLA ALLAN
Verified Buyer

Your web site is better than your competitors and customer service over phone is efficient
Derek Pepper
Verified Buyer

Very easy website to use and very quick.
Louise Kettlewell
Verified Buyer

Web site really easy to use, even with my limited skills on a computer
Curtis Haslam
Verified Buyer

Very fast responses to enquiries, very reasonable prices with fast delivery times. Used before in the past for custom shapes and foam prop/costume items. Will continue to use in the future.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 11,717 reviews