eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Easy to use website with clear instructions on how to measure and advice on what product is right
Quick easy ordering good quality product
It is always easy ordering the packaging foam we need for crates and the price is right, so can simply order what we need each time we need it. Why would we look elsewhere.
Easiest web page ever. Good service.
Start to finish very easy. Website very informative, measured my 2 cushion, put my order in late Sunday evening and they arrived Tuesday and fit perfectly. Really happy they weren’t vacuumed packed. Will definitely be back. Highly recommended. Thanks
BRILLIANT FOAM!
cant fault the product, reliable delivery and all round good service
Website very intuitive and clear, paying process smooth and reliable. Very happy so far!
I have used efoam numerous times and receive a fabulous service. The website is easy to use and staff in office are really helpful. Delivery is always quick.
I really like how straightforward the site is. It is great that the postage is included.
Good website easy to order takes PayPal easy peasy
So simple and easy to order from eFoam online. Great choice of foams available, and extremely quick delivery. I will definitely use eFoam again in the future.
Excellent service very pleased with product
Found just what I wanted very quickly and easily. Processing payment and delivery was a doddle. Have saved site as bookmark for future reference. Will be my first stop for foam product requirements in the future.
I have used eFoam a number of times now and the products are always top quality, delivered quickly and have never had any issues with any orders. Excellent company!
I always buy by foam from efoam because of the fast turnaround and easy to use website. There are no hidden costs or extras added on when you get to the checkout which is very refreshing
Quick and simple website. Clear instructions and options to select for your requirements.
Repeat customer, this is a good company and fast delivery
eFoam product was to a very high standard, the user interface on the website was easy to use and clear to follow. Overall good review.
I bought one cushion replacement from eFoam and we have been so pleased with it we have now ordered another 3. The website is very straightforward and easy to use and our previous mesurements had been retained so we knew we were ordering the correct size. I recomend eFoam to all my friends and we will be using them aain soon as we need to replace our caravan seating.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 21,057 reviews