eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Extremely easy website to use, helpful as well, with access to many different types of foam and information as to where the foam is to be used. What type is required etc. All info is there plus free delivery. Great, simple and not uber expensive!
Great website! Product information thorough and helpful. Great product descriptions. Great products. Would definitely recommend. Thanks
Really easy site to use, reasonably priced and excellent service
Very easy to deal with - all online transactions went smoothly. The product was as described - great deal.
I had communication with a sales advisor who was very quick to reply and discuss my project.
Can only review the website at the moment as I have only just placed an order but the website alone is very user friendly, has a helpful video for cushion measuring, and is uncomplicated. It leads me to believe/hope the finished product (two sofa cushions) will be great too. Fingers crossed!
Very easy and loved the discount for duplicate sizes! Would definitely recommend using this service/company.
easy website to use, fast delivery, good quality products, will use again
Have used eFOAM several times. I have knitted out 3 self build campervans. Two window seats and now a seat in my twin little boys room. So easy to order in plain English. All the information is Infront of you as you are deciding. Checkout is easy and delivery is prompt. The quality is second to none. I recommend these to all my friends Which I don't usually do Incase of any issues, but I don't expect any from these guys. Fantastic service and quality. Thank you.
Have used egoism several times. I have knitted out 3 self build campervans. Two window seats and now a seat in my twin little boys room. So easy to order in plain English. All the information is Infront of you as you are deciding. Checkout is easy and delivery is prompt. The quality is second to none. I recommend these to all my friends Which I don't usually do Incase of any issues, but I don't expect any from these guys. Fantastic service and quality. Thank you.
Recently i have needed to replace my settee and chair sitting cushions, however I only ordered a sing cushion for the chair as not sure of the quality. That now said, I have the chair cushion in place and the standard is excellent including the stocking wrap. As such i have ordered 2 more cushions this month and then complete the set next month. For those people who are not sure as always wary buying from the internet and rightly so, I can honestly say the price and product (Reflex Superior (medium), Polyfibre wrap with stockinette) is absolutely fantastic.
I've used efoam a few times and they've always been very quick and reliable!
Quick easy and simple ordering process and this is my second time ordering?
Great service website real easy to use.
Easy website to negotiate. Well done.
Easy to use website ordering, competitively priced, fast delivery and accurate cutting to size & shape - great service
I have used eFoam on several occasions. Not only are their prices very competitive, delivery is speedy and I’ve always had excellent advice when choosing the correct foam.
Easy to use and informative website. I'm sure product will be as pleasing. Thank you.
great product easy to use
I found the eFoam web site had a very comprehensive stock of foam, every thing you could require. The check out was quick, simple and secure.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 21,143 reviews