eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Order a item from them and the the courier returned to it efoam and there courier did not even leave us a not then I got in contact with efoam they said I had to pay £8 for it to be re delivered. What a joke there courier could not do here job and wants me to pay
hi efoam made me so happy i nearly wet myself,it was so simple to order ,and the fact i could save my shopping cart price, and return later was brilliant ,i haven't received my foam yet but have laid on a friends bed settee and the comfort was immense. me and my friend are purely platonic, but she assures me it is a good bed for sexy times ,so surly a winner all round ,it has changed my life completely,and i am sure i will find a partner now i have the foam for the bed ,good service good website and hopefully happy endings goodnight from me
I had never bought foam before but I do love my old suite and seeing as this place had a plethora of positive feedback and was only two miles from where I live it was a no brainer. Let's have a go why not. I measured up Monday as per the guides on there website, ordered Tuesday am, delivered Thursday am wow that was quick and bang on to my dimensions and fitted Saturday by yours truly. My fifteen years old Incanto leather suite now feels like new again. I would of never believed that a slab of foam could make so much difference but for less than £100 my 5k suite lives a few more years yet. Thanks e-foam for such a great service. Will definitely be using again if I ever need foam and recommending to family and friends.
tonight ive placed an order for 2 foam sections for my campervan. the process online was painless and straightforward. website was super easy to use and i love that you can use inches in this metric world. just waiting now for my order to arrive. recommended website and seller.
This company does not know what rhey are doing. They are VERY QUICK to take your money, but when there is an issue with the courier company (yodel) they use, they dont seem to be of much help.. There is a FEMALE working there " well i think she is" by the name of ANGIE, NO HELP WHAT SO EVER, VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL and doesnt have a clue what she is talking about. TRY AVOID THIS COMPANY ESPECIALLY IF ANGIE IS ASSISTING YOU.
Dear Charmane,

We are very sorry to see this review. However, your telephone calls were overheard by senior management when speaking to two sales colleagues today. Our sales team very calmly & professionally tried assisting you with your enquiry and contacted the couriers immediately.

We will assist in any way we can to resolve any issues our customers may have. However, we will not under any circumstance tolerate name calling or abusive language towards our staff.

Kind Regards

Efoam
already done a review, but surprise surprise is hasn`t been included on website? i had two orders, one was £100+, the other £80+, despite repeated emails no reply...... will be using other firms in future
Update on my last review. I have sent them the photo specifically showing the piece they sent me was 90mm shorter than it should be. It had a tape measure alongside it. It also showed the height was 5mm off what it should be (I could live with this). I have asked them to consider redoing the foam without the polyfibre based on the photos. Their response this morning is as follows (showing a total lack of interest or belief in that fact they sent me a wrong item): "We will only be able to do another piece if you pay for the foam again. If you would like to have a refund for your items you would need to send this back at your own cost. " For me to send this back to them would cost me the equivalent of the foam piece so this is a ridiculous suggestion. I really dont know why they even asked me to send photos when they are completely ignoring them and telling me to return them from Ireland at my own cost. By the way, as these have been cut to size, they are entitled not to refund as per terms.
I buy online regularly and very aware of good companies to deal with and the ones you would never deal with again. Unfortunately, efoam is the latter. I ordered 2 pieces online for a window seat, both with a polyfibre wrap. When I ordered the website told me I didn't have to account for the polyfibre in my sizes. When they arrived, promptly enough, every size was out by up to 30mm to big and short by over 100mm. Needless to say, they are no use to me. When I reported this their email back to me was to say there is a + or - 10mm tolerance to take into account AND they check them 3 times in the factory so there is nothing further they can do!!! Quite amazing!! I called them to discuss further and they told me to send photos with a tape measure alongside showing where the measurements were wrong. I did this showing every measurement to be out by 20mm to big in some cases to a piece to 100mm to short in another. I could have lived with the smaller differences but given the other piece was way out, I just showed them everything. After sending them the photos with the exact measurements, I have been told that they can do nothing further (ignoring my photos with the measurements). In fact this is a quote from their email: "Having spoken to the factory and showed images there is not much that can be done to solve this issue, as this may alter again as foam is flexible, you also have polyfibre that makes them look larger but polyfibre compresses." I dont know how this explains one piece being 100mm to small. Anyway, they did go on to say I could return them if I wasn't happy, but I dont know if this means I will get a refund. Oh, and I have been told to contact them by email only in future, which is presumably their way of saying "stop bothering us"! Anyway my point is if you buy online, you must have the security of a business able and willing to deal with incorrect orders. This business has showed me they are not interested and seems to be making up excuses not to remedy this. I don't review things negatively like this lightly but I would honestly warn people about using them. The fact that lots of reviews about this business have been happy shows me that my order has been sent out incorrectly and without checks as they claimed they had done. Bottom line is, if your order is wrong, they are able or really interested in resolving it for you. As long as you pay for it to be sent back they may give you a refund, and this will depend if they are in agreement with you about your issue!!
Sorry to see this review.

However, as per your order and the images provided the sizes are correct to the order you placed online.

We have advised that as we cannot come to a mutual agreed resolution for this, to return the products to us and a full refund will be issued on receipt.

Kind Regards

Efoam
eFoam is one of the clearest and easiest websites I have ever used. It is what a good web shopping experience should look like.
Was able to give efoam a quick call on a Sunday afternoon and not only were they open they gave good advice and I followed up with a purchase! Super helpful and the free postage is an extra bonus!!
I have used eFoam over the last three years, they are a really speedy company with exceptional service. I have products with eFoam inside them and they are still firm and have not lost shape in any way, this tells me they are indeed using the best quality foam available and their descriptions on their site are very accurate and have remained consistent over the years ensuring a professional finish for my products. I have had zero issues and always receive my foam as quickly as is possible. If I was to criticise anything it would have to be their old style web site which must be winning prizes for oldest retro 90's site :-). I don't mind using old sites like this as I use PayPal so I know my payment is protected. Overall : - Quality foam - Consistent product spec from year to year - Firm and Very firm foam (only products I use) keep their shape - They Accept PayPal - Fast delivery & next day only costs a few quid I would reccomend efoam without hesitation.
Easy sample ordering even if you don’t know exactly what you are looking for. They guide you to the right product with their great descriptions. 😁
Easy to use, good price, great information, free delivery. Will use again.
e Foam makes me happy because I work for a charity that makes Seagulls out of foam for our story 'A Day at the Seaside'. We make books for Children and Adults with Profound Learning difficulties. We have been using this company for well over 8 years now. Very happy with the service.
DELIVERED THE WRONG PRODUCT 250mm diameter instead of 150mm YOU ASKED FOR PROOF by way of photo I emailed this 3 times before you acknowledged receipt You then asked for pictures of its length --- completely irrelevant I called and expressed my annoyance at you time-wasting you have refused to replace with correct product you will not refund until you have received product back this is the worst customer service I have ever known
Have used this company before and they were very helpful. When I needed advice they were very informative and reassuring. Would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone. Great company, great product!
So easy and so adaptable for an computer Luddite like me, Thank you
Really impressed with eFoam's easy to use website and order process! Selection of foam types fantastic and i love that the different shapes of foam show recommendendations for different uses :) I'll be back when i'm doing my next window seat and re-upholstering a couple of special antique family chairs. So happy i found your site! Can't wait to get my projects started .
I found the website so easy to use and helpful.
Very clear site easy to enter measurements and instant price which is better than the high street shops very satisfied thank you
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,875 reviews