eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
I had been searching for some foam to surround my dart board.E-FOAM was the perfect site to be able to get exactly what I was looking for. I was able to get a customized foam size to fit the exact space without spending extra money and wasting any.
I was very happy to discover eFoam, which had just the product I was looking for - a sheet of foam of a specific colour and thickness. I was impressed by the range of choice and the purchase process was straightforward and easy, so I'm very pleased with the whole experience.
Very easy to order appropriate foam for what I needed. Useful information provided on each foam type. Easy to put in size information and price provided instantly.
The ordering process was easy and straight forward. Goods arrived quickly and well packaged. Foam cut to correct dimensions. Confirmation email came to my spam but that was not a problem.
Very easy to use site and a great variety of products, sizes and thickness'
Nice easy website to use. Selection of foam required well laid out and simple process to pay.
Easiest website I’ve found to order foam. Simple information for beginners, tutorials and all very reasonably priced with suggestions of what you might need to finish off your foam. Thank You! :-)
Found it very easy to order using website
Very easy ordering process, helpful steps to complete your order
Incredible service. I contacted eFoam with a number of questions, all of which they answered perfectly. Very easy to navigate website, look forward to seeing the it when it arrives.
Super easy website to use and navigate as well as really great prices! Can’t wait to receive my foam which will be used for Headboards
Absurdly comfortable and supportive mattresses. I've spent a lot of time searching for a mattress like this, and am delighted to have found this company. Competitively priced too. LM (repeat customer)
Excellent customer service over the phone, easy to understand website. Certainly the best value for money on the market, would recommend them.
Easy to navigate website and payment system.
Very easy to understand with excellent explanations on foam and cover, explained what was best for my use and why. I found the whole process very straightforward and easy to understand. Thank you.
Impeccable transaction, all went smoothly. The eFoam site is easy to use with lots of good advice. I ordered two sizes of foam, both arrived to the exact measurements. Quick delivery, ordered late Monday night, they arrived Wednesday - so next day delivery. Happy customer here :)
Great company, easy to use website and plenty of choice for what I was looking for. Many thanks
The number a variations of foam type, size and thickness meant that I was able find exactly what I wanted. Excellent service and quality all round.
Amazing, just what I needed for my campervan build. Ordered it Tuesday and it arrived Thursday - perfect! In my over enthusiasm, I cut it wrong and ordered another piece on Sunday - arrived Tuesday. 1st class product and service. Thanks.
This has to be the simplest and quickest way to buy replacement cushions. And the cheapest too! Thanks very much
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 20,425 reviews