eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Fantastically easy to use website. Wish everyones website could be so straight forward. This is the third time we have used eFoam and cannot recommend enough.
Very simple and efficient ordering process, let’s hope delivery will quick…
Great service, used this company several times now, never had any problems!
Easy to use web site, easy step by step guidance on how to order, even videos to show you how to measure. Used them before and great service
Easy to navigate website. Prompt service. Will use again!
What a great choice of shapes and styles cut to your size and free delivery and competitive pricing. Thank you
I would have to say that they were brilliant, they had just what I wanted it was quick and easy simple really, they have every thing you need,Thanks guy's for making my life easier. .
i found eFoams website very easy to use placing my order. super quick delivery and good quality foam.
Efoam appears to be by far the most affordable foam supplier located on the internet. Their website was very easy to use with diagrams to ensure the correct dimensions of custom foam. No other high street company were able to offer the same service for a single sheet of foam for my desired dimensions. Once complete I will post a picture of my completed bay window seat. Thank you
I've used eFoam a number of times, each time they quickly deliver quality foam at a reasonable price. Recommended :)
Efoam always delivers the product quickly and to specification, they will call if they have any queries. Really easy and efficient to deal with!
A simple and straightforward website that gives you a price upfront, which made it really easy to cost out my upholstery project. When I changed my mind and needed the order amended, they called me back within half an hour of my message from the website and it was very simple to get the order altered on the phone. Quick delivery and a very good quality foam, so I will be using them again.
Used this company a few times for small upholstery projects and this time to replace the back cushions on our settee. Always very happy with the quality and with the speed of delivery.
My very large settee looks gorgeous but dfs cushions let it down badly, saggy, floppy and not at all comfortable; it was look but don't sit. I googled what to do, saw your site and thought this would be a good way to revamp my suite with new cushions. I measured correctly following the instructions on your site and selected inches as my preferred method. Then I changed my mind and went for another type of foam with cover. I was delighted at the extremely cheap price and couldn't wait for my new cushions to come. Delivery was quick. When it came I was horrified it was the size of my bed pillow. I looked again at my measurements and realised that when I changed my mind and went for a different type of cushion, the measurements reverted back to centimetres "my bad", should have checked. Disappointed at my error I sat on my pillow sized cushion. I was impressed by the firmness and the way it bounced back, I sat on it again, I really liked it. I decided to re-order, this time making sure inches was selected. The price was as expected, not cheap at all, should I buy I wondered. I sat on my pillow again and thought, I'm paying for quality and I'm worth it, my bottom is worth it. I really enjoyed the feel of the pillow. Now I'm waiting impatiently for the big ones to arrive.
Excellent service and the website is very easy to use! I would highly recommend this website:
Simple to use -- all explained as details given. Prices excellent -- no need to worry about shipping costs
Well satisfied with my contact and purchase fromeFoam. Spoke to a very helpfull lady about your silicone aerosol silicone lubricant. Looking forward to receiving my purchase tomorrow. Great, efficient service. Thanks.
Choice & availability details all in front of me. Quick, fuss free easiest purchase.
Very user-friendly website, and lot's of choice for a range of requirements.
Website is easy to use & understand.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,875 reviews