eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very helpful customer friendly Fast delivery Good price
Posted 5 minutes ago
Great customer service on the phone. Easy to order and quick delivery.
Posted 1 hour ago
High quality material quick dispatch
Website is brilliant just waiting for products could tell you approx delivery date
Excellent website very helpful and easy to use
excellent website, lots of info, easy to order and pay.
easy to order helpful shapes free postage
Been looking for a company that could do what I needed. You make it so easy to understand and enter exact measurements I need!!! Thank you
Brilliantly easy site to use, and full of helpful information to choose the right grade of foam. Excellent!
I am very pleased with the foam I ordered for an upholstery project. The information given, to help me make the right choice, was clear and concise.
Great product, great service. Memory foam pillow wasn't delivered with mattress as ordered, but a quick phone call solved the problem. I've now received my full order... many thanks
Very easy website to use found what I wanted in minutes I would highly recommend
I really found the web site and measuring diagram easy to follow. The guidance for use was helpful and the free delivery made the final decision for purchase.
Wow! Cannot believe how easy it was to order foam cut to size, it literally took me minutes to put an order together and unlike other foam shops delivery is free. Cannot wait to get my order.
Great system, super easy to order. Huge selection and plenty of information to make an informed decision. I easily found what I needed after having struggled on other sites. Thanks very much, I'll be back!
Quick and easy to order
Great website that is easy to use and quick to work with. Found what I needed fast, got the price and availability quicker and ordered. Does what it says on the (tin) website. Will definitely recommend.
Excellent web site - very easy to understand & use. Seems very price competitive.
not a bad looking product, bought this to create my own camera bag inserts, will be back again if it works out well!
Returning customer, always reliable, great service.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 21,150 reviews