eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Fantastically easy to order on web site.
A very helpful web-site, but we weren't sure of a couple of details for our replacement cushions. A short telephone call later and some expert advice and we are very happy. A bonus is the super-fast delivery quoted. Within a week is fantastic for a bespoke product.
Very quick and easy site to use. Thank you
Very Easy to use site
Simple and easy to follow selection process.
So far so good
easy to navigate website, plenty of guidance and information to help you to make the right choice. I haven't received the item yet as only just placed the order but have received an email confirmation and expected quick delivery time.
Have used eFoam several times , very helpful website that allows guides you through the measuring process and helps you visualise what you are ordering in 3D. Excellent range of types of foam and finishes, Recommend highly.
I always buy my foam from eFoam - the foam comes neatly rolled up, is super good quality (never had any problems), and the prices are awesome, especially with free (fast) shipping a lot of the time! I highly recommend these guys, they're fantastic and I can't see myself moving to another foam supplier any time soon :)
Thank goodness for eFoam. We bought a sofa bed for our guest room but wanted it to be more comfortable to sleep on it's an unusual size but thankfully eFoam could provide us wth what we needed and as a bonus I got a free pillow the type of which I've been trying to find since the makers of my old one stope manufacturing it 4 years ago.
Clear website, very useful hints of how to measure and easy purchase
4 years back, we ordered special size cusion for specific seating area. it's still has same firmness. it's high quality thing. Hence ordering another product for house. Thanks.
Very efficient ordering system. Quick delivery.
A much easier website to use than others - I tried several but they certainly weren't easy to use to gave up on them!!
Ordering was very simple and the price compared very well with other sites I viewed. I will definitely be back in the future.
I have purchased foam products from eFoam on several occasions a have found the product and the service first class.
This site is just what I've been looking for, the cushion shapes are all catered for, so easy to enter the dimensions. Also, I was able to select the type of foam to suit the sofa....brilliant
Third order from this company, no complaints very professional website easy to manage.
Very quick to delived. I also made a mistake on my measurements...emailed them straight away and got a reply within a couple of hours to say they would sort it for me which they did. Excellent service.
Excellent service! Simple straightforward process! Easy to order, great price and super fast free delivery!
eFoam is rated 4.87 based on 27,577 reviews