eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
very good service and help quality is second to none will always recommend efoam to every one
Posted 57 minutes ago
Easy to order, free shipping great
Posted 1 hour ago
I've used EFoam for many years for my upholstery business and have just bought a memory foam mattress for my son. I can fully recommend- excellent quality, packed in a small box and expanded perfectly when unwrapped. No nasty chemical smell either.
very good service with the right foam for all the jobs. best mattress I have ever slept on.
I've used eFoam a couple of times for upholstery projects - they have always been efficient and the product is always good quality.
Perfect choice to be able to choose the size of density of the foam that I need. Very easy, quick and incredibly reasonably priced. Thank you!
Just taken delivery of my replacement cushions. Couldn’t be happier . No hesitation on fully recommending Efoam
A friend introduced me to eFoam after dropping his camera case containing his professional canon camera and lens, it had fallen approximately 2 metres whilst disembarking from a plane onto the runway. At his hotel room he opened his case and was delighted to find there was no damage to camera or lens with only damage to the corner of the aluminium case thanks to eFoams pick and pluck.
Staff very helpful when I rang with some queries and I received samples in the post within two days. According to other reviews the product should be as good as it sounds.
Very helpful email support. Samples useful to help choose product. Easy to use website. Excellent service. Thank you.
A fantastic discovery ! So easy ,so efficient and so quick. Terrific cushions.
The web site was easy to use. Thank you.
Used them several times, always great service and a long lasting product.
i have dealt with efoam on several occassions, i have found them to be reliable, helpful and always on time.
Simple site easy to navigate good price
I've looked at a lot of other 'Foam' sites but I've found eFoam to have the best information and guidance on selecting which foam to use for a specific application. Getting a fair price is easy and instant and you can easily check out the cost of add on options. Thank you for making it so painless. Kind Regards . . . Andy
Simply brilliant and straight forward to use.
The best website for easy navigation. I could choose find out what I needed for the description and then it was very easy to add these into my basket. Amazing choice of ready cut sizes which was what I needed. I didn't use the cutting service but tried it just to see if it was just as easy - it was. I even got a free gift when I went to the checkout. Keep it up you're doing a brilliant job :)
Super quick and easy online purchase, made to measure so will be perfect for our bay window seat project. Many thanks
Very simple and easy site to use - top class product !
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,968 reviews