eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Perfect foam, great price and such speedy delivery, have ordered again. Highly recommend this brilliant company who give you a great product and great customer service.
Excellent, easy to navigate website. Thank you
Super quick delivery and a quality product will use again
Fantastic service at a great price - will definitely use again!
Really easy to use site with helpful info to assist in selection of correct foam for the job. Free delivery is an added bonus
I have just placed an order. The eFoam website was very functional and easy to use. I had a couple of questions about the density of some of the foam they sell. I rang the number on the website and my questions were fully answered in a professional manner. My initial impression of eFoam are very good.
Not the first time I’ve used e-foam and every item I’ve had has been fabulous! Easy to use website, straight forward in plain English. Quality products and all with free p&p. What more could you ask for!!!
Good price and nothing extra for delivery win win.
Excellent service with cushions made to a high standard. Delivery was quick to the Shetland Islands which is not always the case with larger items. Have now placed a second order.
very easy website to navigate. competitive prices and free delivery, thanks in advance...
really easy web site to use and great advice when i called up
Lovely supplier, really helps you out achieving your projects!
Great website guides you all the way and a great product delivered free and quick
Quick and efficient service and free delivery Would highly recommend
Easy to use website, first time I have ordered foam for my campervan conversion, good step by step guide with good information to help decide if you are purchasing the correct product.
Second time I’ve used efoam and very pleased
good quality product, excellent helpful staff, prompt delivery
Excellent, easy workable friendly ordering site... Very much looking forward to my eFoam. Thank you
I am amazed at the speed of service! This is my second purchase because I was so impressed the first time. Very easy to use website with clear explanations and advice, and excellent product. Very happy to recommend.
Cannot say enough how thankful I am for the items I have bought here. Its made my life so much easier - and less messy - as I no longer cut foam myself. An absolute godsend. :D
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 20,448 reviews