eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Have used eFoam a few times and the service is perfect. Everything has been delivered as specified with a really fast delivery time. So happy that I keep coming back as the products are so good. I like that I can choose the different foams and there is a great description of the types and usages that is helpful when you don't know quite what is needed. Highly recommended
4 years back, we ordered special size cusion for specific seating area. it's still has same firmness. it's high quality thing. Hence ordering another product for house. Thanks.
Very efficient ordering system. Quick delivery.
A much easier website to use than others - I tried several but they certainly weren't easy to use to gave up on them!!
Ordering was very simple and the price compared very well with other sites I viewed. I will definitely be back in the future.
I have purchased foam products from eFoam on several occasions a have found the product and the service first class.
This site is just what I've been looking for, the cushion shapes are all catered for, so easy to enter the dimensions. Also, I was able to select the type of foam to suit the sofa....brilliant
Third order from this company, no complaints very professional website easy to manage.
Very quick to delived. I also made a mistake on my measurements...emailed them straight away and got a reply within a couple of hours to say they would sort it for me which they did. Excellent service.
Excellent service! Simple straightforward process! Easy to order, great price and super fast free delivery!
Faultless perfect service easy to follow measurements products delivered in 2 Days Would recommend has First Choice
I’ve placed an order before and satisfied. Thank you.
Excellent product give my measurements and chose the kind of form for job with the helpful guide, my window seat looks great thank you
I love this service! I buy small foam pads for craft purposes and they are always top quality with speedy delivery. I cannot recommend you highly enough. Thank you :-)
A very helpful web page. If the product is as good I will be very happy!
Very easy site to use. Excellent prices, also a bonus FREE DELIVERY.
Used this company before. Very good and speedy delivery.
Brilliant instructions! Very easy! Thank you!
Had some form before still as good
very easy website to use looking forward to receiving my foam.
Good quotation service.