eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Really easy to choose and order, would reccomend
Easy to order website good range of options , cut exactly to the size you need. exclusive bespoke service that is hard to find these days. very happy to find acoustic made to measure foam. Cheers
Have placed a second order to do an upholstery project after our sofa cushions were replaced previously. Good service and they have lasted well.
Have used eFoam for my upholstery business on several occasions. Very good, efficient service. Easy ordering system. Would highly ecommend them.
Amazing service offered. Very reasonably priced and saved me a massive amount of time.
great service, quality UK produced material, and all the allergy/fire and toxic chemicals precautions guaranteed.... that was all I needed to read.. would recommend to anyone campervan building or just needs a mattress topper for any reason.
Great selection of foam products, and very informative descriptions which include details of the BS safety standards I required.
Excellent service, website easy to use, great range of products at competitive prices
Very impressed with service and price. Will definitely be using them again
Excellent very clear web site ,very easy to use and find what you want.Plenty of useful advice as well. Price included delivery which was next day. Very good buying experience. Highly reccomended.
Pleasantly surprised to find UK mainland shipping is included, as is VAT, in the price. The entry of address etc was easy and I liked the way the form was laid out. I shall update this once the goods arrive.
I always use efoam to get the best product and price for my customers
Quick delivery, well packaged. Nice foam, perfect for my camper van build.
The ordering process was easy with a good range of foam on offer. The cushion I purchased previously arrived promptly and was exactly as ordered
So glad I found you on the internet, the pandemic is making things so much harder to find
There was a wide choice of cushion options both in shape and type of foam and the measuring advice was useful, very helpful on the phone too.
I have used eFoam a couple of times and found them to be excellent - foam cleanly and accurately cut, well packaged and delivered quickly. recommended.
very good website, foam looks very good will use this site again.
Very simple website, easily found what I wanted, checkout was painless, would certainly use again.
I’ve never had to order foam before however this company made is so easy for me, I definitely will be using them again. Keep up the great work.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 25,010 reviews