eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have used eFoam once before as the upholstery outlet that I used to use ceased trading, I found them so easy to order from and could decide weather or not the price was reasonable for the project I was doing, I am pleased to say the foam arrived on time and I managed to finish the project in time for my daughters friends wedding, as it was going to be a wedding present. As I cannot leave the house at present because of Coronavirus and wanted something to do thought of eFoam. Thank you for still trading at this trying time.
Website very clear and easy to use with the bonus of short videos on how to measure up for the foam required. Looking forward to getting started on my caravan project.
Very easy website to navigate and clear instructions for measurements, second order for me as I was so please with my replacement foam sofa cushions.
Got this firm off the interweb............put sizes in and hey presto, price and free delivery and they do paypal................stunning !!!!
i had been looking on ebay with no joy.went though google and your site popped up. THE ITEM CAME TO SCREEN ,AND WAS EASY TO ORDER. Thankyou.
A very easy website to negotiate, good quality and excellent value
Really easy to use the site and love that my foam can be custom made to size. That is truly unique and saves me half a job having to cut up and potentially ruin afterwards.
detail of what type of foam to use very good and clear.pay process excelent Very good over all M Frosdick
Very easy to use website allowing you to enter your own measurements and helping you to choose the best foam for your needs.
Every time I order, it just gets done, no fuss, no worries. Thank you efoam
This is my second order on last few days and I found quality to be excellent hence my second order and 5star grading.. easily 5 star.
I found the website very easy to use and the offer on extra purchases a great idea and price. Would always come back to eFoam for future items.
World-class
Excellent friendly service
I've never came across a company where you can buy a custom items, any size like this you which with such a quick delivery turn around.
Great service, great product. Very pleased.
eFoam's website was easy to navigate and purchase what I needed with different delivery options. Look forward to receiving! Many thanks!
Ordered foam to stuff the side of my baby’s cot to make a safe co sleeping environment. Very precise and cot safe foam. Good service.
really fast service always very pleased!
I ordered a few custom shaped foam cushions for a couple of seats. Arrived very quickly and exactly as specified. I'd definitely use eFoam again!!
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 21,192 reviews