eGlobal Central Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend eGlobal Central

How would you rate eGlobal Central ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about eGlobal Central in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"SCAM! Warning Avoid Ordered a Samsung S8. After multiple emails and messages no response. Has been over a week and no tracking info, email or delivery code. If the deals too good to be true... Already have sent the following with order number: * 3 emails * phone call * support ticket * PayPal resolution centre They have just blackmailed me into closing my paypal dispute and threatened to keep the delivery on hold until I close the paypal claim. Despite it being 3 weeks now without delivery or communication. (tehy claim 10 working days delivery) Paypal dispute closed a week ago and no communication or delivery of product yet They are still not delivering the phone."
"The phone that I ordered 17 weeks ago failed to arrive, and despite dozens of emails etc, they haven't given me a refund. I'm still waiting, but I admit that I've given up hope that I'll get my money back. NO ONE SHOULD USE EGLOBAL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!"
"I had a specific digital camera in mind that I wanted to buy. This website had the cheapest price of all I found, plus they emailed me a 5% discount code, so it turned out to be even better value. Also had free shipping. Very happy :)"
eGlobal Central is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews