Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 3 star review on 9th September 2020
Michelle D
Eko 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Jennifer M
More Photos & Videos
Impeccable customer service. After owning my Eko for just a short time, unfortunately The bell and attachment piece that screws on had come undone and I lost it somewhere in a patient room. I contacted customer service to see if I can order just that part and surprisingly they sent it to me free of charge. Customer for life
Thank you so much for your review!
I like the amplification. I like the ability to use it with Bluetooth ear pieces. I like the awe factor when I show patients their ecg. I am still learning to use the different frequencies.
Thank you for your review!
I have an auditory processing disability, and when I needed to take a manual BP it was a struggle to hear past all the ambient sounds, including when the tubing would rustle, or move at all. I couldn’t safely be confident that my interpretation was reliable, and was so embarrassed to have to let the RN I was working under that I couldn’t perform this aspect of my job. Though I haven’t used this with people yet (I was a med/surg CNA for years and am taking an MA course in the fall) I tested it out when it arrived and was able to listen to my cat’s heartbeat, crystal clear. This is an accommodation that I desperately needed, and I can perform any assisting that is needed of me competently. It’s well worth the expense for me, even as a lower wage healthcare worker. I have a friend who’s an RN with a similar disability who I told about this, and he’s getting the attachment to add to his littmann.
Wonderful! Thank you for your review :)
This is a very unique item, purchased as I thought I would be able to use the murmur algorithm but that is only available as an enterprise option. They do not offer individual ones. I do love how well it amplifies the heart and lung sounds and feel that it has been of benefit to me. It takes a bit of practice to know how to switch between diaphragm, bell and dual-use. I have had some trouble with the device disconnecting from the app even when it is right next to it. I suppose with time and practice I will have it figured out. Also, the ear tips fall off quite easily. The company did send me replacements, but I feel that this is a shortcoming.
Thank you for your review and feedback! Stay tuned for updates on our AI offering.
Initial purchase was defective, but customer service is excellent and very responsive. The DUO itself is relatively easy to use, albeit troubleshooting is required with the app more often than not. I’m a nurse on a respiratory unit, so I use this often! The app needs work - I feel I cannot use this to its full capacity because there are often connection issues with the app or it will suddenly start playing the sound through my phone when I open it. EKG aspect is a nice feature but has been unremarkable in my experience.
Eko 4 star review on 3rd July 2020
Thank you very much for your review and feedback!
I love the fact that you do not need a brand new stethoscope and can rely on your trusty friend.
It was easy to set up and the sound quality is excellent
Great to hear! Thank you for your review!
Amazing. Was getting lazy with assessement as an ICU RN now re-energized by this device. I can hear things I never heard before. Really cool.
Thank you for your review!
Awesome student discount and quick responses to questions.
Thank you so much!
Love it can record breath and heart sounds and family can hear sounds.
Thank you!
I can hear pulses. One of the challenges of losing your hearing is the trepidation over how it will impact your job and ability to earn. This stethoscope was affordable, and of superior sound to the Littman amplified. I will be able to continue as a cardiology/pulmonary nurse long after my hearing aids arrive. The price was reasonable and the stethoscope works amazingly. Everyone on my floor wants to try it. My own primary care doctor wants to listen. Knowing I will keep my job, and continue being able to be good at my job has been a huge relief. Thank you so much!
Thank you very much for your story and review!
Ordering was simple and easy. My stethoscope came quick. I have no regrets with my purchase.
Thank you!
Acceptable service
Would have been a 5 star except the tubing connector split rendering the stethoscope useless after less than 5 months of usage. And this was during COVID-19, so less than 1/3 of normal patient capacity. However, the team was speedy in sending me 2 replacement connectors (which appear to be shorter). I'm up and using the EKO CORE again. Will see how these hold up to increased daily use.
Thank you for your review and feedback! Glad our team was able to quickly assist you.
I have problème for hearing so EKO Core is just bless !
Thank you for your review! Glad to hear :)
I purchased this for my son-in-law who is a nurse practitioner. He was very grateful and anxious to get it going. I worry that he works in such close proximity to people who not only have the covid19 virus but, other communicable diseases as well. He is a mothers wish come true for my beautiful daughter and I want him happy and healthy for a long long time
Thank you for your review and story!
Bought the new Eko stethoscope and after about two weeks one of my ear pieces ripped. I contacted customer service and was quickly mailed replacements. They sent several bags of replacements so I should never run out. Excellent customer service!
Thank you for your review!
LOVE my Eko Core!! When the connector tube broke, I had a very hard time reverting back to my Littman. No fear, Eko shipped out replacement tubes immediately (as always)! I am hearing impaired, and Eko is the BEST and MOST DURABLE e-stethoscope I have ever used!!
Thank you so much for your review!
Works great!
I am an EMS Paramedic in Colorado. I have only had my Eko for a short period of time. As it can be difficult to get good heart and lung sounds in the field due to surrounding noise. The Eko has been great at enhancing the sounds and allowing me to listen in noisy environments. Unfortunately the Eko is so sensitive it picks up lots of interference when I'm bouncing down the road. It still gives me better sounds than my traditional scope, i just had hoped it would have less interference.
I do love my Eko thus far.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
The sound using CORE digital attachment is weak using my mobile phone, I need to connect to earphone to be able to hear the heart sound.
There should be a stand alone mobile app so that I may be able to use the CORE digital attachment if there is no internet connection.
Thank you for your review and feedback! We do have a standalone free Eko App. Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you need any assistance. We'd love to help!
Eko is rated 4.58 based on 387 reviews