Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Great love it
Can’ t hear it real well , waveforms to small to see
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I have hearing loss making assessment very difficult. I am using the volume control to hear and it is working well.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Some static white noise. Still waiting on my tubing replacement from damaged packaging with indentation in tubing.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Like it overall except I wish the volume was louder when listening via iPhone on speaker
What best describes your profession or use case Other
It would be nice to have some sort of sticking thing or something that holds the machine onto the patient. We are having to tape it on there ourselves so it would be handy to have something made by company.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Para mi que trabajo en unja clínica es muy bueno y verdaderamente,ente resuelve mis expectativas.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
easy to operate good clarity of sound very convenient to see ekg at bed side
What best describes your profession or use case Other
I've had trouble initiating EKO when I purchased it. Are there any set up videos?
Hi Steve,

Here is a link to all the DUO getting started articles and videos. We are happy to follow up in greater detail on Monday.

Had to order a replacement stethoscope and took a chance on Eko. Very happy with the results.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
There was significant feedback and reverberation along with amplification. Ultimately it did not enhance heart and lung sounds in a clear and discernible fashion.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I have only used it for 2 weekends---love it!!!
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Super fantastic customer service and quick delivery!
Eko is amazing!
Good team with strong vision and customer service.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Easy to use and record. Amplification is excellent. Patients enjoy hearing what I hear.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
First machine had trouble with connection of stethoscope to receiving unit. Replacement is good I am enjoying it and it cuts down ekg machine for iding Rhythms
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I received my product within a couple of days of placing my order — straightforward instructions on how to install the Eko CORE Digital Attachment to my stethoscope.
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
The feature that allows you to adjust the volume is wonderful as is the phone app that allows you to record and save and follow the rhythm! My hesitations come from inaccurate bpm readings and the fact that the stethoscope can pick up background noise that will play back in your recordings and erroneously affect the rhythm.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
I think the Eko is a great concept. Heart sounds, bowel sounds and breath sounds are amplified using this device. However, other background sounds are also amplified which interfere with the phone app and clearly differentiating additional sounds. There needs to be a background silencing feature.
Eko is rated 4.41 based on 239 reviews