Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Eko 5 star review on 13th December 2020
Tyrone Daniels
Eko 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Gretchen Jewell
I love this stethoscope so much that I dropped the cash to buy a new one after an unfortunate event where I lost my original one on a call. I'm a paramedic for a busy city and this stethoscope has the durability for the job. I can hear everything bumping down roads with sirens blaring. Now that I've had an Eko, Ican't imagine ever wanting a different brand of ears. Also, shipping on this was incredibly quick. Thanks Eko!
Thank you for your review!
Best stethoscope I have ever owned. I wish I could lower volume more, even on the lowest setting I can hear every sound coming from the body supper clear, but still too loud for me.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Quick and easy transaction. Rapid shipment
Thank you!
Appropriate delivery, quality product.
Thank you!
Super helpful while in full PPE
I have both the Eko Core (attached to an Littmann Cardiology Stethoscope and the Eko Duo. They both have great sound and hold on to their charge for at least a day.

I have used both on children and adults detached from the stethoscope and wirelessly connected to an iPhone 11 and AirPod Pros. They both are amazingly similar to the traditional stethoscope with the added ability to record an ecg and amplification of sound simultaneously. These features coupled with the AirPod Pros noise cancellation make it easier to focus on faint lung and heart sounds in a noisy room.

There is a slight delay in the sound transmission but the added feature of live recording of both ECG and heart sounds are great trade offs. These recording are easy to share among colleagues and great for documentation and review.

All physicians, nurses and allied health professionals should have these tools to help keep themselves and their patients safe.

JG
Thank you very much!
This is great stethoscope enhancement for my Littman 3M cardio. I am pediatric cardiologist and I see patients of all ages from newborn to teenager. In my opinion, this is great for patients 5 and older but not for young babies and infant. somehow voice filter function is not great for young patient and auscultation is very noisy with loud respiratory sounds and can barely allow to better listen heart sound or any murmur. For older pediatric patient, this is great and very good sound quality and easy to identify subtle clicks or murmur on digital mode compared to analog. Blue tooth function to phone is good and gives nice phonograph. Phonograph is okay and not quite accurate. I had patient with pulmonary valve stenosis and murmur was easily over 3/6 but on phonograph, heart sounds have better tracing and actual murmur which was quite odd. Some patient and parents appreciate hearing abnormal heart sounds especially irregular heart beats on my phone in live audio mode. I wish this core digital Bluetooth directly connects to my Apple Airpods pro and much easier to listen.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you would like assistance with your Bluetooth connectivity.
I like the innovative products you are bringing to market. I have bought all of them to try them out and support you. I am a veterinarian and would like to see more veterinary focus added to your service and products.
Thank you so much for your support, feedback and review.
Impeccable customer service. After owning my Eko for just a short time, unfortunately The bell and attachment piece that screws on had come undone and I lost it somewhere in a patient room. I contacted customer service to see if I can order just that part and surprisingly they sent it to me free of charge. Customer for life
Thank you so much for your review!
I like the amplification. I like the ability to use it with Bluetooth ear pieces. I like the awe factor when I show patients their ecg. I am still learning to use the different frequencies.
Thank you for your review!
I have an auditory processing disability, and when I needed to take a manual BP it was a struggle to hear past all the ambient sounds, including when the tubing would rustle, or move at all. I couldn’t safely be confident that my interpretation was reliable, and was so embarrassed to have to let the RN I was working under that I couldn’t perform this aspect of my job. Though I haven’t used this with people yet (I was a med/surg CNA for years and am taking an MA course in the fall) I tested it out when it arrived and was able to listen to my cat’s heartbeat, crystal clear. This is an accommodation that I desperately needed, and I can perform any assisting that is needed of me competently. It’s well worth the expense for me, even as a lower wage healthcare worker. I have a friend who’s an RN with a similar disability who I told about this, and he’s getting the attachment to add to his littmann.
Wonderful! Thank you for your review :)
This is a very unique item, purchased as I thought I would be able to use the murmur algorithm but that is only available as an enterprise option. They do not offer individual ones. I do love how well it amplifies the heart and lung sounds and feel that it has been of benefit to me. It takes a bit of practice to know how to switch between diaphragm, bell and dual-use. I have had some trouble with the device disconnecting from the app even when it is right next to it. I suppose with time and practice I will have it figured out. Also, the ear tips fall off quite easily. The company did send me replacements, but I feel that this is a shortcoming.
Thank you for your review and feedback! Stay tuned for updates on our AI offering.
Initial purchase was defective, but customer service is excellent and very responsive. The DUO itself is relatively easy to use, albeit troubleshooting is required with the app more often than not. I’m a nurse on a respiratory unit, so I use this often! The app needs work - I feel I cannot use this to its full capacity because there are often connection issues with the app or it will suddenly start playing the sound through my phone when I open it. EKG aspect is a nice feature but has been unremarkable in my experience.
Eko 4 star review on 3rd July 2020
Thank you very much for your review and feedback!
I love the fact that you do not need a brand new stethoscope and can rely on your trusty friend.
It was easy to set up and the sound quality is excellent
Great to hear! Thank you for your review!
Amazing. Was getting lazy with assessement as an ICU RN now re-energized by this device. I can hear things I never heard before. Really cool.
Thank you for your review!
Awesome student discount and quick responses to questions.
Thank you so much!
Love it can record breath and heart sounds and family can hear sounds.
Thank you!
I can hear pulses. One of the challenges of losing your hearing is the trepidation over how it will impact your job and ability to earn. This stethoscope was affordable, and of superior sound to the Littman amplified. I will be able to continue as a cardiology/pulmonary nurse long after my hearing aids arrive. The price was reasonable and the stethoscope works amazingly. Everyone on my floor wants to try it. My own primary care doctor wants to listen. Knowing I will keep my job, and continue being able to be good at my job has been a huge relief. Thank you so much!
Thank you very much for your story and review!
Ordering was simple and easy. My stethoscope came quick. I have no regrets with my purchase.
Acceptable service