Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Excellent sound. Easy to use. Simple setup with iPhone. This is the best electronic scope I have ever had. Only thing I would change is making the Ear piece length shorter, as the unit, when used like a traditional stethoscope, will bang against my Belt Buckle
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Stethoscope works very well but disappointed that with less than 30 days my purchase one down by 50 bucks.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Excellent sound. App works well. A little problem with hairy chests. May want to consider adding barbs or ridges to make better contact.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Extraordinary experience and new way in assessment of patients. Definitely, I am excited with the acquisition
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She's a nurse and hearing impaired. She loves her Eko and said that all the other nurses, she works with, borrow it.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I absolutely love my stethoscope. I can’t live without it! 10/10 would recommend
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I HAD LITTMAN'S DIGITALSTETHOSCOPE, BUT THIS EKO IS THE BEST I EVER HAD. EVEN WITHOUT THE DIGITAL, ITS PERFORMANCE IS EXCELLENT. THE BLUE TOOTH DOES WORK WELL. ONLY THING THE AUDIO RECORDING IS FAINT.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Eko has the most amazing customer service. They're product is great and any time I've had any issues they have been responsible quickly and solved my problem. In addition, those issues I've had they quickly addressed across the product line to prevent issues for further purchases. This group is responsive and nimble in ways that you just don't get with the "big guys."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Good price, good build quality and a necessary implement for 21st century medicine. I hear the Duo is better still! keep the good work up!
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
It is the BEST stethoscope, I ever purchased so far. It works with blue tooth well. My suggestion is to make the heart sounds recording more clearer and louder . Thank you for this product.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
This is the best stethoscope I have ever used! I am a nurse and I have really bad hearing from listening to music and so it makes hard to hear with other stethoscopes and with this one I can amplify the sound and hear so much better! I would defiantly recommend it for anyone who has hearing problems and to any nurse who wants to hear the heart and lung sounds really well!
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I love my Eko stethoscope. I lost 60% of my hearing in my left ear and having an amplified stethoscope makes a hugh difference for me. I can continue to do my job as a RN and not worry that I'm missing abnormal heart of lung sounds.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I manage a free medical clinic on the East side of Buffalo, NY, and each year, Eko Devices kindly donates an Eko Core Digital stethoscope to be auctioned off at my clinic's annual fundraiser. This fundraiser provides the vast majority of money my clinic uses to not only remain open nearly every week of the year, but also to provide all our services completely free to our patients. We could not do this without our community supporters & partners, and we are honored to include Eko in that group year after year.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I was referred, actually in error, when I broke a stethoscope of a different brand. These folks, believing it was their product, shipped a replacement immediately and I had it within a couple of days. I realized the error and they were very kind. I then was unable to make contact with the other company so I opted to purchase this one. The service with these folks is top. I will do my business here from now on
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I Absolutely LOVE my EKO Stethoscope, seeing Pediatric patients for sports physicals, my Eko Really comes in handy. I have even told my own Primary Care Provider/Internalist about this Stethoscope and she’s going to get one for her Practice.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Great stethoscope for us “older” RNs who can’t hear as well as we used to!!
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I love that the Eko works as both a powered stethoscope and as an analog. I like the flexibility of being able to use either mode as I deem it appropriate. As for the powered mode, it allowed me to clearly hear a murmur that I couldn’t hear without amplification. It makes me a better physician.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Very nice personal I am able to use mother is not uses hearing aids. Would be nice if had jack for head phones.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
The customer service at Eko was amazing! They were prompt and helped answer my questions immediately. They also got me the product I needed right away. Thanks Eko!
What best describes your profession or use case Other
The product is excellent! The analog digital version has superior sound recording over the more sophisticated version which has limited capability because of not working well through clothing.
Eko is rated 4.41 based on 239 reviews