ELI ZETA Reviews

of reviewers recommend ELI ZETA

Popular Questions:

Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of ELI ZETA.

Got a Question?

Ho fatto un ordine a nome di Nicoletta Censano,mi è stato addebitato ma non ho avuto risposta . Procedero' con la denuncia se non ho risposta
Asked by Nicoletta Censano (1 year ago)
Die gelieferte Ware ist nicht den Vorstellungen entsprechend. Ich will die Ware zurück schicken. Nennen Sie mir eine Rücksendemöglichkeit!!! Rg c5443103457339.1
Asked by Rita Gebers-Pohl (1 year ago)
Hallo meinen Damen und Herren, ich habe am 16.01.2019 einen Regenjacke/-Mantel bei euch bestellt und über PayPal bezahlt, Bestellnr./ Artikelnr.:C 55045843845711, ich wollte mal nachfragen wann ich mit der Lieferung rechnen kann. Sollte der Artikel nicht mehr verfügbar sein, so bitte ich um Rückerstattung der 39 Euro auf mein PayPal-Konto . LG Ute Schmitt
Asked by Ute Schmitt (1 year ago)
Transaction 68G34106AJ1163640 Invoice c5481691906107.1 This order were paid on 11.01.19 and there is no sign of any goods yet. All in all goods, for the value of 153,22 . I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that the goods are on the way. But I've just read some very negative reviews on your company. I detest such business partners and do all I can to make their trade and their lives difficult. I wouldn't advise you to try me. I can be an extremely persistent and unpleasant customer if treated badly. On the other hand, I will certainly give you a good review if all runs smoothly. Let's hope for the best.
Asked by Gillian Steinbrecher (1 year ago)
Wo ist meine Bestellung vom 10.12.2018 Waterproof oversized hooded Windbreaker Jacket? Bitte um Sendeinformation!
Asked by Sabine Hügel (1 year ago)
Please send me your address to send you my order back
Asked by Alex Lacroix (1 year ago)