Elliots Carpet Cleaning Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Day

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Elliots Carpet Cleaning in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Couldn't really see any difference, there were still marks there that I had to scrub."
Darren Reid
Verified Buyer
"Elliots responded quickly to our call and arrived promptly to try and remove a coffee stain from our carpet and to treat the carpet with Scotch Guard to protect it from any further potential damage and/or stains. Unfortunately although at first the stain looked to have been cleaned, only to resurface once the carpet dried, I rang Elliots and was assured someone would get back to me to see if there was anything else that could be done. No one contacted me or got back to me. A few months later (in fact it was only 2 days ago) my girlfriend spilt some more coffee on the carpet. We followed the Scotch Guard instructions and again after the carpet dried the stain is still prominent. Clearly the Scotch Guard was also a waste of money. Whether Elliots is at fault here or whether the Scotch Guard Product is just useless I am not qualified to say."
Peter Hall
Verified Buyer
"The person that did our carpets talked a lot but after he had been we noticed marks still on the carpets and lines on the stair carpet. Our carpets were only 2 years old and he said they only wanted freshening up ?? We ended up with worse than what we started with."
Called the customer up today and asked if we could come back and re clean the area that he was not happy with. Customer declined.
Catherine Manning
Verified Buyer
"The requirement was partial clean of lounge and bedroom carpets - just areas of marks from doorways etc, plus hallway. I didn't feel that the carpets looked much cleaner or fresher as they have done in the past when a man and carpet cleaner hired (via leaflets through door). When ever done previously you could see instant brightness and cleaner but this time I did not feel carpet really were improved. My mother did not want to complain as she felt it was done as best as could have been? I do disagree though."
Elliots Carpet Cleaning is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews