endeavour law Reviews

of reviewers recommend endeavour law

Tell us how endeavour law made you happy
I am currently using this company for my very acrimonious and lengthy divorce which is absolutely through no fault of theirs. They have been thorough, professional at all times and supportive. I imagine that such cases can be emotionally draining for them as human beings too. They have to be paid for their work and their high level of training and skills which quite frankly I do not possess and as with all areas of life from building work to law professionals you get what you pay for. I am more than happy with the service they have provided me with which must be made all the more difficult when receiving unsubstantiated damning reviews. If this firm is so bad in these people's eyes 1. Why are they still able to practice without law society intervention? 2. Why don't these people take more serious action than wasting everyones time posting their own personal gripes on social media rathet than doing anything to change the situation? So tedious.
This company is truly terrible. They prey on vulnerabile people, over charge them and have no intention of doing a good job. Don’t make the same mistake we did, stay well clear!!!!!
Hi Simon

Apologies for the delay in getting in touch.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and transparency, and would like to investigate your claims so that we can improve our service.

We have been unable to verify your account with us, and would be grateful if you could get in touch to discuss this further.

Kind regards