Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

01296 871047

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View Farm Kimblewick Aylesbury Buckinghamshire, ,

Tell us how Energy Generator Sales Ltd made you happy
Ordered generator and it arrived on time and is running perfectly. Great service and a competitive price.
Very pleased with our purchase, 😊
I was delighted to receive this generator. Itr kis light compact and powerful. I am using it on my boat to replace a much larger unit which was too heavy and caused a lot of vibration. The delivery was quick and I was delighted that it was free. I would recommend this firm
easy to order and kept informed of delivery.very good servce.
Excellent service and customer support. Thankyou
Helpful,informative,prompt delivery,best price on the market What more does a customer want? Nothing!
Top notch service with zero fuss. On top of that they were the cheapest I could find for a EU22i, also came with a free camo cover and oil. 5 stars well deserved.
Great communication, excellent customer service. Quality product. Fast efficient delivery. Highly recommended
No problems with delivery, just what I expected of my generator. Followed the instructions in the box and off it went thanks.
The service was very good I’m going to use the generator this weekend for the first time but being a Honda there shouldn’t be any problem
Great price and excellent service and delivery. Highly recommended.
Slightly mislead at the noise levels, first time buying a generator and it turns out to be much louder than expected. DB values are at 7m away from the unit, but no value is given when next to the unit. I work pretty much next to the unit all day, never more than 2m away from it, and as such, I really needed to see the noise rating when next to the unit. It’s a bit loud of me currently. The actual generator itself is very good, super easy to operate and plenty powerful enough for my needs.
Great service. Very knowledgeable and prompt delivery. Highly recommended
Just brilliant.
Exactly what I wanted...and the prompt delivery was amazing...thank you
OK job done
EXCELLENT PRODUCT, EXCELLENT SERVICE. VERY HAPPY.
Ordered on a sunday and received genny in the same week. Product was tested immediately after unpacking and oiling up.(supplied) Excellent service/product and customer service! Don Gardiner
Service was responsive despite Covid, information was knowledgable, v.useful and generously given, product arrived next day as advised. Thank you.
Quick and easy purchase and delivery. I contacted Energy Generator Sales with some questions prior to purchasing the EU30is Honda Generator, the team was very knowledgably, answering all my questions and offering additional advice- which was very welcome from someone that has/had no knowledge of generators.
Energy Generator Sales Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 377 reviews