engineeredengines Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend engineeredengines

How would you rate engineeredengines ?

Mr Gavin Baillie
Verified Reviewer
"Had my porsche Boxster 2.7 engine completely reconditioned by this company. Took longer than expected but final result is absolutely first class. Visited last week 6/07/2018 and had complimentary oil change done after 1500 miles! Car running like a dream!"
"Had my Renault Trafic engine remanufactured by Engineered Engines and has never run better. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Getting my van to engineered engines was what it needed, they performed a full service on it and even fitted the engine to my van as well, brilliant service from them"
NL
"Complaint about Engineeredengines Ltd of Paisley PA3 1RY also known as Engineengineering. Ltd and both of a trading name of Net Motor Spares of 272 Bath Street, Glasgow G2 4JR. WARNING:- Do NOT use this Company We paid over £2500 for a replacement engine and was promised a 5 day max turn round as it was in stock. After 19 days of constantly phoning them and being given the run around we cancelled the contract due to non delivery. Now after over 7 weeks we still have not received any money back. See our indepth review on Trustpilot. We are now having to chase Engineered Engines Ltd /Net Motor Spares Ltd through the Courts for failure to comply with our Statutory Rights and non return of monies. We have a full paper trail back to them ,including contract , cancellation and money transfer. Please read the many negative reviews on the web about theses companies. I wish we had spent more time searching for reviews and not to believe in the words on any of their websites. When you need a replacement engine for your car and you need that car for work you are up against a time scale and in a corner but please , please don't use them."
"Complaint about Engineered Engines of Paisley PA3 1RY Glasgow ,Scotland. This Company is also known as Engineengineering and both are the Trading name of Net Motor Spares Ltd. The first two are at the address of 15, McFarlane Street, Paisley PA3 1RY and Net Motor Spares are at 272 Bath Street ,Glasgow G2 4JR. I needed a replacement engine for my car which I needed for travel to and from work. I found this company on the internet that offered a fast turn around and a good warranty. Everything on the website appeared to allay my fears about their engines and their engineering practices. I e-mailed the company and they replied that they had a exact match in stock Their normal delivery was 3-5 days after order and payment. The order was placed on 1st Sept 2017 and £2604 paid by bank transfer. This was to cover the replacement engine, delivery of their engine and the return of my engine to them and a surcharge returnable once they had received our engine. Nothing was delivered after 5 working days and then excuses were made each time I phoned them. We had a mechanic booked ready to install the replacement engine. We had to cancel him as nothing appeared. They have a cancellation procedure and I cancelled after nothing was delivered after 19 days. Since then they will not meaningfully talk to me and I still have not had any money returned. They always say they will call back but never phone. Their T&Cs are incredibly complicated--over 20 pages . I did expect to lose some money IF they had done any work but their attitude is to refuse to discuss this or make a different excuse . Their accounts department seems to be run separately from the business but on the same site. Look at other negative reviews to see how people get treated by the various sections of this Company. It is over 7 weeks since I cancelled the contract due to non delivery of goods. We are not alone in losing money .I have collated over 20 negative reviews on this company form various forums on the internet . Many people have lost similar or higher amounts due to non delivery, delivery of the wrong engine or non return of the surcharge. The company regularly changes its name and its assets are held by a company of a different name ( Probably EE Asset Management ) at the same address. Two directors are Przemyslaw Wojciech Swider and JacekZarnowski and between them ,they are directors of 11 companies all at the same address 15 McFarlane Street Paisley PA3 1RY. The company is variously called Engineengineering,Engineered Engines or Engine Engineering. They trade under the banner of Net Motor Spares at the same address. All this data can be published as it already is in the Public Domain. The company has been on the receiving end of several CCJs but has been agile enough to avoid them, up to now . I will be pursuing this Company through the Courts, both English , Scottish and via The European Order for Payment. . We have a full and complete paper trail back to them. This includes the original order, the written contract, the subsequent bank transfer of all monies and all completed and accepted cancellation documents . All this in compliance with Engineered engine’s T’s & C’s."
engineeredengines is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews