Enjoy Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enjoy Travel
3.1
Based on 22 reviews

Tell us how Enjoy Travel made you happy
Awful service, don't show any empathy or understanding when in a tough situation such as the car rental company being difficult.
EnjoyTravel was fine initially. I was able to book through them without any issues and got the car I needed. The issue came shortly after my trip came back and I found out that they decided to charge me the exact price that I had already paid at the car rental place. I have spent almost two months attempting to get my money back. Their customer service is terrible and has not responded to a single email. Every time I am able to communicate with somebody via the website, they offer a simple apology and state that they are still working on it. I started the process 1.5 months ago and am still waiting for any sort of resolution.
BEWARE. Do not use this company. A $477 deposit was required paid directly to Enjoy on a $1500 booking. They use this policy to attract customers on cheap deals. The plane was delayed by 30 minutes and the car was cancelled. Enjoy have refused to refund any of the deposit so in essence have kept a third of the overall hire cost. We are taking legal proceedings against them, but initial investigations show this is their standard operating procedure. As a side not, their customer care service is just as poor. Take your money and hide behind a computer.
Booked car with free cancellation. Had to cancel and had some free cancellation protection amount of nearly $20 deducted. Not happy at all. Never again.
I had previously rented a car in Italy before, but didn't have the best experience. This time around I decided to do some research and found out about car hire with Enjoy. The price was good, the service was excellent, and our car ride in Sardinia was amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great deal on their next trip!
I would recommend it.
I arrived in Faro and needed a car for a few days. I hadn't booked ahead as I hadn't been sure how long I would be there, so I was limited for options for getting a rental. However, it turned out to be an easy task as the renting a car company had branches both at the airport and around town. It was quick and painless...
Useful on chat online
Good service as expected over the years, now they have more choice but still stick with Kings.
Cancelled my reservation the day before I arrived. Rubbish. Won’t use again.
Terrible experience with this company and double dipping Terrible experience with this company. On August 23 2021 I was 6 hours late to pick up the car at airport in Belgrade due to flight cancellation. It is COVID time so you can see the point. Car was fully paid for in Oct 2020.Instead of charging me fee for no show they robbed me for a whole amount of fully paid rental. Also , they double dipped. The very same car were rented out just 1 hour after my no show. They still ignore my request for car rental reimbursement ( sent them 3 emails ) Only thing that I can do is to take a legal action. Please, never trust them! They are not worth of your trust.
Not a problem, good service.
Very poor customer service. I wouldn't use them again.
Good service as per normal.
No car, no refund. I hired a car for the 4th April. The agency was closed, so I couldn't get my car. Today, 29th May, after one and a half month I info8them, I haven't has yet a reply about what happened nor a refund. Calls, emails... nothing works with them.
Made booking very easy online and was cheapest When got there no problems and got a free satnav in car to will defnitly recommend and use again
Really good prices and very helpful when I had a query with my booking.
Despite advertising you can receive a refund if you cancel with more than 48 hours notice this is only true if the car hire is paid in full which they no not make clear. I have had to cancel as my trip has been cancelled due to covid and they have now advised the deposot is non refundable even though I have given more notice.
Had to cancel my reservation because of COVID and was dealt with very quickly, will book with them again once I can with confidence.
Hired a car through their site at Echo rent in Portugal. Echorent were great, helpful and very recommended. The thing is I also purchased an insurance from Enjoy, and they're making me go through hell and back to get a small refund of 350 Euros for 2 tiny scratches that I had to cover myself. They already said I deserve to get the refund (after 3 weeks of emails). But since then, just disappeared. Poor costumer service
Enjoy Travel is rated 3.14 based on 22 reviews