Enomis® London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
Read Enomis® London Reviews

About Enomis® London:

Enomis London - Private Exclusive Holistic Therapies

Our Clinic is the perfect private setting, to relax & experience exclusive holistic therapies In Brockley, South East London.

We are experts in the field of Intimate Hair Removal and the first clinic this side of the river to offer sugaring treatments with Laser like results suitable for all skin and hair types.

02080506014

info@enomis.co.uk

Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
I’m so pleased with the results of my intimate/underarm sugaring which leaves my skin feeling so smooth & soft! Simone is friendly, professional practitioner who provides an exceptional service. The clinic is calming and clean which adds to the experience and after each treatment Simone will also follow up post-treatment for aftercare. I would highly recommend sugaring at Enomis, you will not regret it!
Thanks Natalie for your share and for choosing the skin clinic for your hair removal needs.
Just like seeing an aunt who will take care of you. Very genrous practitioner. Well worth the trip from out of London especially for darker skin. Go see someone that understands your skin.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
I felt so welcomed by Simone, and think her studio space is great! Such a thorough and educational service!!!
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for choosing Enomis! Enjoy your smoother dancing legs!
Amazing sugaring hair removal and always good vibes!
Thanks!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
I had a lovely experience with Enomis; Simone was very helpful and explained the whole process to me. She has a very impressive knowledge about all things skin and dermatology related and I'm very happy with the results of my treatment!
Thank you for taking the time to share and for choosing the clinic based on your referral.
Amazing sugaring hair removal and always good vibes!
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
The most amazing high end experience, by an absolute true professional who epitomises passion focus & deadication, I feel like a new women today & every time I visit Simone. I am already counting down the days to my next visit be it a facial or sugaring or both. 😁
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
My experience at Enomis is always amazing. Can not recommend her enough!
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank You for you're share. See you in 2019!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
I have only had the pleasure of undergoing sugaring by Simone on two occasions but I am very much looking forward to many more appointments. I feel unbelievably relaxed in her creative space; she is professional, approachable and attentive which is just what you need. When I leave Enomis, I feel totally pampered, light and as smooth as a newborn! I have already been raving about her to friends and colleagues. Thank you Simone xx
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for your share and making the trek to South Easy and spreading the word... Enomis®. See you in 2019
Simone was very attentive and professionl. I came in today to get my lower face sugared and she made sure no fold was left unturned. I will be back in a few weeks xx
Thank you. See you soon!
Really good service
Thanks
I had a great time! Thank you for the service
Thank you.
The most personalised and professional service I have ever experienced.
Thanks for sharing
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
What an amazing experience! Simone was very professional, welcoming, easy to be comfortable with and shared a great deal of information during the consultation and sugaring. It was my first visit and it's safe to say I look forward to my next appointments! Enomis is the way forward!
Welcome to Enomis® London! Super glad your friend recommended us and you took the plunge to see what they were raving about 🤪! Looking forward to working with you to reach your Sugaring and Skin Health goals.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
Amazing service tailored to the individual, great advice and so welcoming. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Thank You for sharing and NOT cheating.
Which Treatment are you rating today Clinical Aromatherapy
Amazing beautiful soul. Healing hands and lovely space. I feel very looked after and highly recommend anyone wanting to invest in themselves and most of all in a business that actually cares about the individual who is committed.
(London: Visiting Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
YES we do epic things with the committed. Love that!
Which Treatment are you rating today Skin Treatments
Really good, explained everything clearly and had the product set ready based on my budget and condition.
Thanks, for choosing Enomis® London I look forward to working with you to reach your goals!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
I continue to go back to Enomis because, I get a complete holistic approach to my skin care. Simone takes the time to get to know her clients and their skin and tailors a plan to each individual. She makes recommendations based on the condition of your skin, and always has your best interest at heart. Every time I go there, I know that it’s time and money well spent.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for stay committed for over 1 year now? You are a fantastic client to work with and I am happy to support you as long as you need us.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
Always a really relaxed experience and leave smooth and feeling fabulous
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you Emma great seeing you today!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
Very professional and personalised service. I have been coming to Enomis for their sugaring services for over 3 years and highly recommend their hair reduction programme.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Natalie for your share OH MY GOODNESS where has the time gone?
Enomis® London is rated 4.99 based on 173 reviews