Envy Her Reviews

of reviewers recommend Envy Her
Read Envy Her Reviews

roni@envyher.com

There was no contact number, no status update after payment, no tracking number. When they finally sent me a tracking number it was for another order. The chains the necklaces were on broke the first week and i had to replace. My daughters choker broke after 4 weeks.
I ordered the Kitten Name Necklace for my bestfriend and I back in August of 2017 and the necklace is amazing, just as described and looks beautiful. I was nervous about the chain from my experiences with previous sellers but Envyher is of great quality. I even shower in mine everyday since I got it and only encountered mild discoloration after over 2 years. 10/10 would recommend !
I really love it
I ordered two necklaces and they are fantastic.
I was very pleased with my necklaces. They didn't turn colors or anything. I will purchase product again.
The jewelry lasted me for a long time and shipping was fast.
awesome service
My necklace broke. Sadly enough it was a super thin name place and a super thing chain. I was so disappointed
Love my necklace!!
My mom loved her mother’s ring
Loved my chain exactly how I wanted it
Good durability
Took a while to receive my necklaces from a while back but other than that I would maybe order from here again if the shipping was faster
Love all my jewelry I get
i purchased a necklace and bracelet for my wife and she loves it so much! great quality and great price! recommended!!!
very pleased!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Necklaces were so good pretty!
Very pleased with the product will be ordering again !!
Great jewelry Great prices