Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
I love their wigs! I’ve bought quite a few and they are always a nice quality. The company is really quick to answer any questions you may have and help you determine if a wig is a good fit for a character or cosplay. They have lots of resources on how to take care of your wigs (such as cleaning or styling) and have videos showing what the wigs look like or could potentially be styled like. I also like how they include pictures from what previous customers have used certain wigs for to help determine if a wig would be a good fit for a character based on what cosplayers have used the wig for. All and all a good company with good wigs
Fast shipping and packages always arrive safely
Color is always vibrant I LOVE IT!
I'm not gonna lie your website looked a little sketchy at first and I was scared about purchasing from you, HOWEVER the product that I received was more than satisfactory! It is the perfect wig for my cosplay and it's high quality! I love it so much keep, up the good work!
The wigs in epic, are very high quality and I would totally recommend them to anyone who wants to cosplay :)
Epic always provides quality products and easy to style wigs! I'm always able to find the perfect color for my cosplay here.
Great wigs and comunication
Todo en perfecto estado, la entrega sin mayor problema o contratiempo
It's a good company with great communication.
Great communication, quality products, and reliable photos. Will be ordering from them again!
Super reliable! Super fast and cheap shipping! Good quality wigs!
Took a long time to arrive (which is understandable given the pandemic), but great quality wigs!
I got my wig quick and before the original date. They have a large selection of wigs and I’m planning on ordering several more this year.
Excellent service and shipping, accessible prices and great quality.
I liked the wig I got, it was for a Shota Aizawa cosplay from MHA/BNHA and it came faster than I expected. I expected to have to wait at least a week but it came in 4 days. Very good will be buying from them more in the future.
Love absolutely ❤️ love this NEW WIG. I am not one to wear a full on wig as I love my own purple hair & this company Epic Cosplay Wigs has been a complete delight to work with. They give updates on status of order without asking & is quick in completing your order. Thank you.
Great selection, helpful customer service, and very good quality wigs.
The website is easy to navigate
I received my product on 12/29/2020, thank you and the product is great I love it and will order again. Thank you
Hello.

My name is Bader, and I've been a regular and returning customer of Epic Cosplay for a while now.

I've made purchases in the past from many different companies online; the struggle to find a legitimate company that provides you with QUALITY-made wigs, whether they be synthetic or human hair, is real. There are too many scammer companies out there.

My experience can without a doubt confirm that these wigs, with the proper care, are truly unique.

By comparing these wigs with others, all I can say is that I've come to the conclusion that I shall be relying on this company alone for my wigs without any other.
It's taken a while for me to get another wig from here, but I should've done it way sooner. The quality is really consistent-- the new wig I ordered is just as nice as the one I ordered years ago. Not to mention really affordable. I really look forward to getting more wigs from Epic Cosplay!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 28th December 2020