Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Cheyanne Kennedy
Took a long time to arrive (which is understandable given the pandemic), but great quality wigs!
I got my wig quick and before the original date. They have a large selection of wigs and I’m planning on ordering several more this year.
Excellent service and shipping, accessible prices and great quality.
I liked the wig I got, it was for a Shota Aizawa cosplay from MHA/BNHA and it came faster than I expected. I expected to have to wait at least a week but it came in 4 days. Very good will be buying from them more in the future.
Love absolutely ❤️ love this NEW WIG. I am not one to wear a full on wig as I love my own purple hair & this company Epic Cosplay Wigs has been a complete delight to work with. They give updates on status of order without asking & is quick in completing your order. Thank you.
Great selection, helpful customer service, and very good quality wigs.
The website is easy to navigate
I received my product on 12/29/2020, thank you and the product is great I love it and will order again. Thank you
Hello.

My name is Bader, and I've been a regular and returning customer of Epic Cosplay for a while now.

I've made purchases in the past from many different companies online; the struggle to find a legitimate company that provides you with QUALITY-made wigs, whether they be synthetic or human hair, is real. There are too many scammer companies out there.

My experience can without a doubt confirm that these wigs, with the proper care, are truly unique.

By comparing these wigs with others, all I can say is that I've come to the conclusion that I shall be relying on this company alone for my wigs without any other.
It's taken a while for me to get another wig from here, but I should've done it way sooner. The quality is really consistent-- the new wig I ordered is just as nice as the one I ordered years ago. Not to mention really affordable. I really look forward to getting more wigs from Epic Cosplay!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Epic cosplay wigs are such a great quality wig provider! I cosplay many characters with a shaggy style that use a lot of product to achieve the look, and the fibers hold with heat, spray, and gels. They’re also very easy to wash, and not too shiny; they look very good in both selfies and photo shoot pictures! The weft kits and extensions are a great source of adding volume and definition to difficult styles as well, and the consistent color is very useful.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Fantastic wigs at good prices with super fast shipping!
I love this company! They have good, quality wigs for great prices. I recommend it to all cosplayers!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 27th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 27th December 2020
Had exactly what I wanted and much more to complete my Christmas list. Everything arrived on time and in great condition. I am sure I will be ordering again soon.
The wig was out of stock so I had to wait a bit, but I’m super impressed with the prices! The wig is great quality.
Every wig I’ve gotten is quality and worth every penny
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 25th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 25th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 25th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 25th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Orders arrived fast and with the free shipping it was no big deal to just order a second item after I ordered because I forget to get it. Customer service is really good and the quality of the wig I got was a lot better than other wigs I have.
I love my ponytail! I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I will be shopping here again.
This is my go-to company and website to purchase my wigs from. I love the colors and especially the styles. I've watched this site grow from years ago in its infancy to what it became today, and I am so impressed with how it has changed every time while keeping classic styles!
The speed of service was amazing and the quality of the wigs is phenomenal! I also love that Epic Cosplay offers tutorials on how to handle and style the wigs!
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 1,000 reviews