Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Cheyanne Kennedy
I really love the different styles that the company has and how lovely everything always is!!!
There was some trouble with the shipping, but ECW had excellent customer service and was extremely prompt to respond.
I love ordering wigs from Epic Cosplay. They have such a great variety and the wigs are amazing quality! I've been using them for the past 5 years I've been cosplaying.
This is the second set of wigs we’ve bought from Epic Cosplay and they do not disappoint! And the shipping is fast as well!! Thank you!!
Many of my friends to cosplay always recommend this Company a lot and I can see why is both on the website and also wigs are very well-made and can be used for either any cosplay or just for any casualwear use I still have not gotten any of the accessories like the buns or clip on bangs and ponytails. I will definitely recommend to anyone who’s getting into or having cosplaying and just never bought anything from epic cosplay wigs
Always great selection and fast shipping!
Epic Cosplay is a lovely company! The product was exactly as advertised, the color was beautiful, and shipping time was great! Overall a lovely experience!
Amazing company! Very good products and quick shipping.
Lovely, wig arrived within 2 weeks and was exactly what I ordered.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 16th December 2020
This was ordered for a Christmas gift, so it has not been opened yet, but I was very impressed with the turn time and the follow up emails I received. The company seems very interested in their customer service. I will order again from them.
The product was handled with care and delivered in a short amount of time, even though l live in Japan!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 14th December 2020
It came so fast and the color is exactly what I wanted! Thank you!
I love it I always love that wig
Great small biz, quick shipping, cool loyalty points system, and wide selection of items - what's not to like?
The color is more silver white than silver gray in the photo. Also, the widow's peak is much more exaggerated, but that can be adjusted.
EPW has been my go too for nearly 4 years and they never disappoint! They have the best prices and beautiful quality. Shipping is always fast so I know I don't have to worry about waiting forever to receive my wigs.
I've bought one of my favorite wigs from here years ago, and the quality hasn't changed since then. No wig I've gotten from others has been able to beat it. :]!!
My daughter loves her wig so much! Its beautiful and fits nice and snug. Just perfect
You get what you buy, good shipping. pretty pog
Really great shipping time, good prices for pretty good quality wigs/wefts
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 1,000 reviews