Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Cheyanne Kennedy
product arrived very quickly and is great quality, I am excited to use it for my cosplay!
I had a great experience! There was a small mixup when I purchased a wig, and they contacted me to let me know that the wig was actually not in stock. However, they fixed their mistake right away and the wig I got instead from them was, in my opinion, even better than the original I picked out! It’s super thick and rich color. 10/10 would order again!
Always fast shipping and great quality.
Product arrived on time and in perfect condition!
The wigs are all very beautiful and well made but one I got wasn’t what I thought it was. The style and length were different. And one wasn’t as long as I thought.
All three wigs came as described. All three are soft and the correct colors that I need.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 8th December 2020
EPC is really easy to buy from. Their products are reasonably priced, good quality and arrive quickly. They are my go to shop whenever I need a long wig since their wig fibers are so tangle resistant. I highly recommend them, especially their longer wigs.
I don't know what is going on with this company. We have now been sent the wrong wig. I have a very upset daughter who now does not have a Christmas present.
Quality wigs at affordable prices and excellent customer service both in person at conventions and via email. Very quick to respond to questions and provide suggestions to match a particular character. I won't buy wigs from anywhere else!
I just got your product to day it looks like it will do the job I make Halloween costumes ext not sure how many colors you have not a computer wiz but I hope you have more I’ll spread your site to all my creators
Great variety and quick service. The website is easy and clear in description and searching. Updates and accurate and shipping is quick. I love shopping here.
Shipping is always fast, I generally get my wigs in less than a week which is fantastic! The wigs themselves are just as pictured and of wonderful quality. And I love that I can use heated styling tools on them!
Shipping was super fast. Even though it was shipped in an unpadded mailer, all wig components were properly protected with very thick/stiff cardboard spacers wrapped around inside individual bags.

No complaints at all.
Very prompt delivery and service
Epic Cosplay Wigs has always delivered top quality wigs to me quickly and at a fair price.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 8th December 2020
BEST COMPANY EVER. Love at first weft, I swear. High quality for great prices, a website that’s easy to navigate, and brilliant customer service.
Incredible shipping with even better customer service. Epic is the best wig company I’ve ever worked with, and will be using them from now on.
The wig was amazing! Just as ususal. Comes just like the picture and I love this company's wigs because you can do so much with them- the wefts don't show and they're very comfortable unlike cheaper ones. Excellent quality!
The delivery was very quick, I was kept up to date on where my package was, and the professional quality of the wefts is amazing. Will 100% have to buy a wig from EpicCosplay!
Good, as described.