Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Very nice quality wigs that are not only versatile but easily styled.
Best quality wigs I've ever ordered! The colors are accurate to the display pictures, and the wigs are thick and sturdy.
Epic is my go to for silky smooth wigs that are wicked easy to detangle.
I just recieved my second wig from Epic Cosplay Wigs, and definitely not my last! The wigs are very thick and very very soft.
I’ve bought so many wigs from epic cosplay over the years and they all have been wonderful! Customer service is always great and the wigs always come very fast and it great condition! Will 100% continue to buy from them.
I really love the wigs you guys make and the wefts are great, slightly darker than the images online though
I always love epic cosplay wigs because of the variety of styles, colors, and the high quality of wig no matter which one I pick. Not only that, but any time I’ve needed assistance, their customer service is so quick to help and very kind and efficient so it makes the whole process such a breeze. I also live not too far from the tustin location so it’s nice to be able to schedule to see a wig in person if I need a better idea of what each color looks like in person (if it’s one of the rare colors I have not bought at this point haha).
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Great items for a reasonable price.
Speedy shipping, and the wigs are of beautiful quality! Very silky, and carefully packaged for transit
Very fast shipping and I’m really amazed with the quality of your wigs! Thank you so much.
This site was easy to navigate. I found the wig I wanted easily. Easy checkout.
Always had a GREAT experience with shopping on the website, and also an AMAZING quality of the products, definetly worth the prices
The company helped me out when we had issues over the Order and replied quickly there wigs are amazing and they shipped really fast!
Item arrived earlier than expected.
I can always count on Epic Cosplay Wigs for quality wigs and hair! Y’all’s products are amazing! ✨
Definitely my go-to for long wigs, I love the fibers because they don't tangle nearly as easily as most long wig fibers do.
Me mantuvieron al día con el proceso de envío de mis productos y llegaron mucho antes de lo esperado y en buena presentación
High quality, natural looking wigs.
Love love love getting my wigs from you guys! Even when I'm iffy about a style or color, that's always put to rest when I finally get the wigs!! Always my go to.
I love Epic Cosplay! Their wigs are really nice and look great. They fit my head a lot better than some of the other wig shops. Their shipping policies are great, free shipping in the U.S no minimum. They also have some nice sales sometimes throughout the year and I try to pick some wigs up during those sales. Highly recommended company for cosplay wigs.
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 993 reviews