Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
The shipping was so fast and the packaging was nice.
Great wigs and excellent customer service the quality of each product that I get gets better and better
I love this company. Their products are great, reasonably priced and the customer service is really good. I’ve never had any complaints about them, couldn’t be happier!
I loved this wig so much!! Its definitely the perfect color of blue for KAITO! (Dark Blue Apollo) Its really thick and soft, and I believe I payed extra for faster shipping, and it arrived extremely quickly!!! Also really love how its a rich deep blue in regular indoor lighting but a very vibrant cool blue with bright lighting!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Good, fast shipping and great wigs
Shipping is always fast and the wigs are so well layered and comfortable.
great service and quality !
These wigs are great quality for the price and look accurate to photos. We purchased for my niece's Halloween costume and she still wears them all day two weeks later, she loves them.
Vast selection of styles was awesome! Communication via email was efficient and often. Will definitely be buying from Epic Cosplay Wigs again.
I ordered the Apollo wig. The color is bright. The fibers are soft. I have the ability to trim the wig a little and style just how I want. The only down side I see is they don't have the exact color I want. I like that I can order samples to see how well the color will match my needs.
This wig is so soft! It was the perfect length and shade of purple for my OC!
Such a comfy, and gorgeous wig.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 11th November 2020
The shipping is quick. The quality of the wigs for the price there at is amazing.
The only place I buy wigs!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 10th November 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Great company and amazing products.
Highly recommend, free and quick shipping too with high quality product
Wig came early and I didn’t need to style it. Was perfect!
I have been ordering from Epic Cosplay for about 2 years now and have never been disappointed. The wigs are high quality and I always get compliments on them.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Very awesome, it is exactly what I was looking for! As a person who is creating his own cosplay this wig is amazing for who I need it for
Such a lovely company. Smooth and easy to work with, fast delivery, well-packaged.
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.88 based on 879 reviews