Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
This was my first order from Epic Cosplay Wigs, but definitely not my last. I've always hated wigs and was hesitant about ordering, but took the plunge after recommendations from friends. I am so glad I did, because I'm obsessed with it. It's so comfortable and soft, I will absolutely be ordering again.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Amazing products
Amazing wig! So fluffy and cute. Perfect for an Izuku Midoriya cosplay. Spending more money on wigs goes a long way cause the good quality is definitely there. Will buy from this online store again!
I love the wig I bought, and am super pleased with how quickly it arrived. Everything was as advertised. Overall, I'm very pleased and would recommend this company.
A hidden gem
I was so happy with my experience with this company. The wigs arrived and were completely true to the pictures and high quality! Not to mention the shipping was so fast. Would 100% order again.
Great website and support for finding the perfect wigs.
I’m glad I ordered from Epic Cosplay. Their wigs are high quality while still being affordable. The website is so easy to navigate which I love. As soon as I placed my order I was quickly notified through email and the very next day I had my tracking number for shipment. Also my cosplay wig arrived earlier then expected which was awesome! I will be ordering from Epic Cosplay Wigs for future wigs. Definely recommend.
Excellent selection. The color is near exact to the pictures, great quality, good price. Very pleased.
I've purchased many wigs from Epic Cosplay Wigs and each one has been just as described and of fantastic quality! The wigs are thick and so easy to style and I will continue to support them! Keep up the great work and products!
Lots of great options and nice colour choices!
You guys have excellently put together wigs and ship fast. my favorite wig company so far.
They have tons of choices for a decent price. I have put my wigs through hell but they still look and feel great
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 27th April 2021
This was my first experience with your company and I was so happy with everything. The customer service and time of shipment and of course, the quality of the wig.
Quick shipping, arrived ahead of time
Ordered and shipped the same day! The wig is perfect and exactly as shown on their website.
Fast service with great products
Excellent Wig and delivered in record time!
This company is always INCREDIBLE! Their wigs are my favorite ones to use for my cosplays. They're thick and soft and feel like real human hair! To top it off, their customer service is top notch! If you are considering buying from them, you won't regret it! :)
Never had an issue with the wigs, the few I've gotten from here have served their purpose well for me.
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.86 based on 1,201 reviews