erringtonimmigration.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend erringtonimmigration.com
Click Here

Tell us how erringtonimmigration.com made you happy

Live Chat
"The experience with this solicitors was horrible. My husband and I were applying to my spouse visa. A Poonam Bansal was our solicitor in charge, never available to talk, always in a rush and made several mistakes that I found myself after reviewing her job ( I suppose to hire them to make sure the application had not mistakes) and we ended up working double making sure she didn’t make more mistakes such as: marking that I hadn’t lived in a commonwealth country ( where I had live in one for 3 years) nor adding properly the total income of the payslips of my husband ( you just have to review each payslip and use the calculator, and the cherry of the cake, after we payed extra for a priority service, she got wrong the date that I had to go the visa place and we waisted another extra week just to mention a few mistakes. They didn’t even offer to refund for that extra money that was payed for nothing. However they were very concern with the payment that unfortunately had to be made ( by their requirement) before the whole process and the final big mistake happened. There is not way I would go with them again neither that I would recommend their services to anyone. After I spoke to the manager, neither the solicitor non the management offer a sincere apology for all the lack of proffesionalim and even more lack of humility in admitting and at least to attempt or pretend to care or be more professional in their service. Although we did receive a Christmas card, a joke! Right?"
erringtonimmigration.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews