Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
Shipment arrived quickly and in good condition
Excellent and expedient service.
Dave very helpful in verifying my parts selection for rebuilding my old la Pavoni /Crossroads Compact 2 group machine. Bought used 16 yrs ago, 8 - 10 double shots every day since. Espressodude@
Products received as ordered.
Customer service lady was very friendly! The part came fast. Thank you for always having hard to find espresso machine parts in stock.
All the right parts at a great price and arrived DAYS before I thought they would!
Great product and fast delivery as always. Highly recommend.
Super easy to find and check out. Arrived in a few days. And the price is great. I always shop at Espresso Parts!
The deal I received was excellent along with Heather who was extremely quick and professional in her communication. My only piece of feedback is that there wasn't a heads up on how long the machine will take to ship. When I asked, I was told it was going to be bench tested which is great, but not until 11 days after purchase, so I'm going to guess that puts me at over two weeks before I receive the machine.
Thank you so much ! Fast shipping just what I needed 😀
Parts worked shipped quickly good price

Thanks
This was my first order with this company and I am very pleased! Great communication and fast shipping. Everything I ordered came exactly as I hoped for. I will definitely be a returning customer.
From start to finish. Th service was great and the product is excellent.
received quickly
I made a call and had my part the next day! Incredible service. I also appreciated free delivery to local addresses.
I got the wrong filters. I thought I picked the larger filters but I somehow got the 155s.
Great selection of La Marzocco parts
Good project, delivered very quickly. Great job!
The V60 drip decanter I ordered arrived safely and was packaged well to keep the item safe.
Great experience every time. super fast shipping.
Espresso Parts is rated 4.92 based on 3,002 reviews