Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
simple and great, thanks guys
I was delighted to find that Espresso Parts carried the silicone tube I needed for my 2005 Rancilio Silvia that was leaking. It happened to arrive an hour before my afternoon espresso and I was able to install it just in time. Free shipping, what a treat! (and some parts difficult to find!)
Ordered the part I needed, quick delivery, new part works fine. HAPPY
excellent customer service.
a short review
They have every part, in stock, for our aging espresso machine. Fast delivery (used USPS).
Excellent customer service with great products & prices..!!!
Arrived promptly, exactly as described, able to maintenance and repair a couple of pieces of equipment. Excellent web site and service!
Parts came quickly, just want I needed. Appreciate the inventory of parts available for the La Pavoni espresso machine.
Espresso Parts has become the only place I'll shop for parts. I can perform basic maintenance all the way to full rebuild with the parts supplied, and with the available diagrams, there is no guessing. Shipping is quick and everything comes organized by part and carefully packed. Absolutely amazing service.
Good quality & price balance
Well I hate doing these sort of things but I am sure this is helpful in some way for you all... Really great phone service always very helpful... also the surliest/funniest voice mail.
We bought two portafilter springs. Installed them on Sunday. Working great. Thanks
Fast Service and the right parts, the fiber seals between the base and tank needed to be trimmed
Product arrived as promised, well packaged, great price. wish the item weren't going away or I would use them again.
Very reasonably priced parts and parts ship free, this is the only place I shop for parts for my machine. Also, I ordered a small OEM gasket, as I added it to my basket, a pop-up notified that they sell an equivalent gasket for about ½ the price, which saved me even more. Under $7 to replace all of the internal gaskets in my machine, you can't beat that.
Awesome! This piece fit my "Astra" machine perfectly.
Espresso Parts is awesome. I think my sales associate’s name was Van. He confirmed suspected diagnosis of the problem with my espresso maker and made sure my parts order was correct. A 10 minute job replacing a heating element and I was back in business. Thanks!
The parts came in a timely manner and were as described
Great company to purchase parts for our new coffee bar.
Espresso Parts is rated 4.94 based on 1,273 reviews