Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
Right parts on sale came in reasonable time
Ordered notNeutral Lino Latte Cup. Packed well and fast delivery.
great speed
Fast and reliable. Quality products. Thanks!
Ordered a small grinder, and is better than I thought! Works beautifully. Then was amazed to receive a free gifts since I ordered cyber monday....best gift ever!
I just reviewed everything that was delivered as it came in several shipments (not a problem) as I understand there may be several warehouses. The builder unit for the Rancilio Silvia is damaged and I've double ordered a few items. I will be following-up with a separate email with photos and details.
Great service
Best service.
The attention was great, and shipment was quick. I only got one chemex broken, but I guess that is the carrier's fault.
I ordered 8 shot glasses and one was cracked. A replacement was sent on the same day....5 stars !!! The shot glasses are heavy glass and exactly what i wanted .
Great guys and great prices
great fob arrived on time , perfect condition
Very fast service. Items packed well. Pleased!
Excellent
Great parts inventory, sensible prices, fast, free shipping. What more can you ask for?
Espresso parts is always great to order from. Package was shipped quickly. They are the best.
Great selection of repair parts. Knowledgeable support.
Thank you.
Easy website to navigate. You had the part for my 10-year old machine. It arrived quickly and worked instantly! What's not to like!
Always fast service,