Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
Good advice, answered all questions professionally.
Fast shipping and a great price.
Great service!
You did awesome and the lady I spoke with on the phone knew exactly what she was talking about. Thank you very much the part we ordered cured my problem.
Got the parts delivered on time and without damage((: Also received great customer service on their website through their chat option when I wasn't sure what part I needed.
i've been buying espresso machine parts and gear from espresso parts for years now; i've never been disappointed with parts, packaging or anything else ... its just easy. when i've had a question about something specific to our machine they get someone who has the answer to help me right then or i get a call back with an answer or solution. its the way a company should operate but too few do. thanks espresso parts !
Excellent purchase, good communication, fast shipping and we'll packed. I will definitely do business with them again. Thank you so much
Nice work. Fast delivery and the part fit.
The part is fine. Absolutely exactly what I ordered. The part, the shipping, the cost, excellent website are just an overall amazing experience. I’m grateful for Espresso parts.
espresso parts provides a valuable service. highly recommended.
Espresso Parts is awesome! I feel bad for placing a million $6 orders but as soon as I fixed one thing on the old Oscar I bought, another thing broke. Love having a stateside source for this stuff so I don't have to pay a million euros and wait two months for stuff to get here! Thanks y'all!!
Quick turnaround on parts orders. Great tech help as well. The chat feature works well for hard to find parts. Thanks, Joey
Everything arrived safely, quickly, and very well packed.
The basket was a perfect fit. Works perfectly. It shipped super fast and was shocked how fast I got it considering it was free shipping. I thought I was going to have to wait a couple weeks. I think it was at my door in less then 3 days.
Very Fast and everything was as ordered.
Good product Love the quality of the product, and the gas burner. Packaging from Espresso Parts had been outstanding, but originally packaging from supplier specially around the glass should be better. Everything made it with out damage!
Parts were reasonable price and delivered in a timely manner.
Fast delivery
Perfect fit
Great service, fast delivery. Looking forward to feeding my coffee habits here in the future.
Espresso Parts is rated 4.94 based on 1,273 reviews