Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you.
Excellent as always
Posted 29 minutes ago
Got everything I needed and in a timely manner, you people are great>
Posted 1 hour ago
Beautiful cup and fast shipping!!
Affordable, great selection and fast delivery.
Fast turnaround from order to shipping, which is usually where other organizations fail.
Very fast shipping and everything was accurate thank you
Espresso Parts 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Product was exactly what I needed and ordered. Fit perfectly and arrived in record time. Postage was a bit outrageous for a small flat plastic part.
EP provided me an amazingly easy fix to my malfunctioning Kalita hand grinder: replacing it at no cost to me! Dave's response to my initial inquiry was professional yet helpful and solved my problem with impressive speed and simplicity. The new grinder is working perfectly and I'm totally satisfied with the experience. Thanks EP Team.
Super fast fulfillment and my items were packaged really well.
Super fast shipping
Very clear and easy to pick right sizes
Quick delivery
Good customer service
Easy to order with accurate item info. Good communication. Quick shipping. What's not to like?
Quick and correct.
Good Service
I bought a couple of the double wall smoke glass mugs months ago as a surprise for my husband. LOVED THEM. So had to buy more! Glad I've got my mini collection of gorgeous mugs. Great delivery times, great service, and minimal packaging.
This was my 3rd order from Expresso Parts. I have never have an issue of any kind.
A perfect fit, OEM part from Mazzer. Fast and quality shipping.
You people are plain awesome. Thank you!
EP had specialized filters that were unavailable elsewhere. I'm clear across the country from them, but still received my order in a timely manner. I would definitely order these filters from them exclusively in the future.
Espresso Parts is rated 4.91 based on 3,412 reviews