Espresso Parts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
Under an hour
Bruce Wiedemann
"Always a good source of maintenance items for my La Pavoni Pub 2 home machine. About 2x a year new gaskets and cleaning of the brew head/ guglier(sp?). Machine is always on, 5 - 8 double shots a day"
Massimiliano Accaputo
"Very happy with the Espresso, Cappuccino, and Latte cups and saucers. Shipping times to the East coast could be better but the products arrived safe and unbroken so we’re happy."
Bruce Pappas
"I asked for an out-of-production part. The staff was very patient helping me find something that would work instead."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you."
"Part works fine"
Posted 58 minutes ago
"Mr Devon was extremely helpful and kind..he enhanced our experience and brought it to highest level..we r very pleased with him and your product..will order again and recommend always..tnx.."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Everything was great and fast."
"Great parts and fast shipping!!"
"Website easy to use. Part delivered promptly."
"all came timely and correctly"
"Parts: Ordered late week in afternoon, here on Monday morning, exactly what I ordered. Great all around. John Gant"
"Very nice, good job guys I will always recommend you!"
"Parts arrived in a timely fashion. The online chat technical help was great. The CSA was knowledgeable about various models and group heads to help me pick out the right grinder burrs and group head rebuild kit. It's always a happy surprise to find out there's not only a human on the other end of the chat, but a helpful one at that!"
"FAST AND PERFECT!"
"Great website and good info, good prices too"
"Great time Thanks"
"Fast shipping. Great service."
"The best You get what you order Faster than Amazon"
"Quickly Got what I ordered - from the place that has what you need!"
"Great service and fast shipping"
"Everything fits perfectly good stuff"
"Great Customer Service Rep. was excellent"
"Great customer focus. Shipping was fast, packing was great and the communications kept me informed throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Espresso Parts. Top notch company..."
"Nice handle... thick sides for retaining heat."
Espresso Parts is rated 4.93 based on 446 reviews