Euro Car Parts Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Euro Car Parts Pool Video Review Intex Frameset Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 4.5 x 2.2 mtr
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Euro Car Parts Reviews

Tell us how Euro Car Parts made you happy
I ordered and paid for a litre of engine oil online and got a good discount, however when I arrived at the shop there was only one person serving. There were two people in front of me and this took some time to get to my turn. My home printed receipt was processed through the till and I was told to wait for the item to come from the stock room, 15 minutes passed by and still no oil, in the meantime 6 other customers had entered the shop and were waiting to be served and collect. this made the experience uncomfortable during the current covid situation. After waiting 0ver 15 minutes the sales person looked at my receipt again and could not find the oil on the collection shelves, so he just grabbed one from the shop shelf and gave it to me. If I knew the click and collect process was going to be slow like this, I would have just drove to the shop picked the oil off the shelf myself , paid cash and would have probably been in and out in less than five minutes.
A little odd how your prices seem really high and discount down to something reasonable. Poor service at the desk, went in told to go back outside. If you're going have covid rules about nothing of people inside make sure you clearly display outside to avoid making customers feel like something you've scraped off your shoe when you shout over the counter at them. Not particularly pleasant or welcoming person serving either. Tiny notice with pen rubbing off isn't going to be seen by all. On an up side I like the website ordering and the few things I have had from euro car parts had no issues with.
Overpriced, usually even when using discount codes. Used to be the cheapest and most convenient place to buy parts, not any more. If I'm not in a hurry for the part I'll buy online, otherwise the family owned motor factors near me get my business.
The branch I always use is very slow. Each time I have been there there doesn't seem to be any hunger to improve the customer experience and workflow. The person at the POS is the same person collecting the items purchased. Customer spiking up online orders stand in the same queue as customers buying over the counter. The branch manager can easily instruct to use the side door for online order collections. the same method can be used for collection of over the counter orders, which means the POS person only does POS and someone else does the order picking in the warehouse. Doesn't help that on my most recent purchase the wiper does not fit my Land Rover Discovery but I purchased based on my car registration.
Ordered online, entered registrations and confirmed item would fit my vehicle but this was wrong. Item Is for a different model of vehicle.
I wish I had never purchased Triple QX Purple Anti-freeze. I want to know if this product contains silicates but there is very little information regarding this product on the label, Euro Car Parts address is on the label but I cannot determine who makes it so do not know where to address my query. I will not use this product, so have wasted my money
Beginning to see a pattern where 'stock' is an issue for Euro Car Parts. I regular receive the 'offer' Emails, so decided that I'd take the opportunity to order online, and have delivered; rather than a click and collect option. Order and monies taken, but a subsequent Email (a couple of days later) then advised that the item wasn't available. This can happen, but two things struck me: 1. The item was still be advertised, and I could place another order on the website and 2. The monies weren't automatically refunded. I left it a couple of days, thinking that this would be resolved, before having to revert to chasing up Euro Car Parts 'Support' Email address. Not really the sort of service that I'm looking for, even for simple things, so there's quite a lot of room for improvement.
Apparently this unit does not work with hybrid cars which is what I've got!
Europarts products are good, but the delivery service they use is terrible. DHL have sent me two messages on different days saying they will be here today. still not arrived.I will NOT be us dealing with Europarts again.
Ordered a replacement battery with express delivery. Poor communication and the battery did not arrive on the date that was expected and paid for. Email sent to ask for my money back for the express delivery and no response thus far.
Have used euro car parts in the past and they have been great. However this time my order was massively delayed. I was told this was lost in the post but I didn't even receive dispatch details like I did when the order was "resent".
Ordered 15 litres of screen wash received antifreeze instead had to drive to local euro car parts to exchange item
Desperate for an indicator bulb, on Sunday I ordered one and thought I may get a back wiper too. When I got to checkout I paid well over £4.00 for fast postage. After I realised that the wiper blade could not be delivered. I could not find how to cancel the order. From eBay I got the wiper, free P&P and it came on the Tuesday. My hand delivered £1.40 bulb only came on the Friday. I will never use Euro Car Parts again, ever.
Haven’t received them yet and some doubt as to whether I will?
Everything I order so far is incorrect for my car even when using my reg. incorrect brake pads, discs and wishbone.
Pitiful customer service, I had to wait much longer than the 4-5 working day delivery estimate just for the order to move on from "received", despite all items being "in stock" throughout. Absolutely no communication from ECP about the delay. I contacted customer services no fewer than 3 times and received nothing more than an automated response acknowledging my emails. I couldn't phone customer services because the system was down. My order did eventually turn up, late, after I contacted customer services to cancel and refund my order. The items, when they did eventually turn up, were almost as advertised.
Overall, It could be better. Sending a lot of discount coupons and vouchers, but when I tried to apply them, they are actually invalid or timed-out. For the company of this scale and profit, this looks lousy and unprofessional at best. If you are sending a discount, make sure it is valid and working. Otherwise, you are just like everyone else, misleading and deceiving the customers. Shame. Leo(Chartered Architect & Engineer)
Still waiting for our item. 3 separate items all came with either damaged parts or items missing. Item had to re ordered and nothing received yet.
Very poor service, the parts didn’t arrive within the time they said and there’s no way of tracking them despite the website saying you can sign into your account to do it.
Unfortunately even though I have the registration and the site came up with the customers car I was sent the wrong rear discs. Mistakes like this cost time and money and potentially inconvenience for the customer. The staff in store were very helpful and corrected the mistake right away but it should not happen in the first place. Kind regards
Euro Car Parts is rated 4.34 based on 187,119 reviews