Euro Car Parts Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Euro Car Parts Pool Video Review Intex Frameset Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 4.5 x 2.2 mtr
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020

Euro Car Parts 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Lena W
Euro Car Parts 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Paul H
The system for ordering the Lamda sensor was simple, the price was subject to a substantial discount, the correct part was delivered on schedule and has been successfully fitted, and it works correctly so far. Five star service.
Had a delivery of parts one was wrong returned it given another part which was also wrong another trip to get the correct part not happy....
I'm satisfied
Very great value
Good prices, prompt delivery a day good service
Came 2 days early, class service would use again
Professional and friendly service thanks
Sadly I have make and reg number, but wiper blades arrived wrong size😔
Excellent service and fast delivery would use again
I paid for next day delivery and they didn't arrive on time. However, customer service refunded me the money and was quick and easy going. Bow Euro parts took long for delivery.
Bought some car parts online and qualified for free delivery, over a week later I was still waiting for my items. I rang the useless customer helpline the call handler couldn’t give me the simplest of answers to my queries! I then decided to ring the closest store to me who told me they haven’t got a clue why I was still waiting for my items. I thought they used a courier firm to deliver parts, but I learnt that the closest store sends a driver out to deliver the items. I could have walked to my local store with a nail in my shoe quicker than the useless delivery!! Needless to say I had to cancel my garage appointment because of a no show of the parts. Come on EUROS get your act together. Think I’ll stick to my local parts shop from now on.
I was disappointed by the delivery service - I know this is outside of Euro Car Parts control but they are who choose there delivery partners! The box was delivered and just left on the door step - no door bell rung! Anyone could have taken it if it was not for the postman knocking to tell me... poor!
Super quick delivery, great value for money
First class
Found what I needed quickly and easy and at a great price. Delivered before estimated date so great job all round.
The products and the prices for some of the carcare products is really competitive, as is the fact that you can get it cheaper and delivered faster than many other competitors. Well done EuroCarParts for keeping up the good work keep your prices low keep your delivery fast and you can't go wrong
Contacted company twice by email and once by telephone about an issue with an item bought. No response to email & telephone response very poor & non-interested. Issue finally resolved by contacting manufacturer direct.
I seem to have an item short on the order , I have contacted the help team and I’m waiting on a reply
in stock price i liked. free delivery
Would have been 5 star however the strategy of always having a discount to get the real price instead of just listing that price drives me mad, and always make me second guess making a purchase from yourselves. Otherwise faultless service.
Euro Car Parts is rated 4.34 based on 185,314 reviews