Euro Car Parts Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Euro Car Parts Pool Video Review Intex Frameset Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 4.5 x 2.2 mtr
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020

Euro Car Parts 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Joshua R
Euro Car Parts 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Lena W
Price was slightly higher than CarParts4Less though its umbrella company but delivery was too quick, part was delivered within 2 hours
All good, straightforward and efficient. Would recommend.
All good parts and tools not a bother good delivery
The service from ordering to delivery was good and I will no hesitation in using euro car parts again
Good brake quality. Time will tell regarding quality
The wiper was perfect as I would have thought. However paying extra for the next day delivery was pointless, it didn't arrive the next day.
Online buying was OK. However, one star lost due to the courier unable to knock on the door or ring the door bell. Getting a text message stating I was out when I was in waiting for the delivery is very annoying.
Price and quality very good. The main down side is that they took more than week to arrive.
Cannot fault the service the order arrived next day one day early great service
car wheel lock was low cost but could not be used on my car. It pressed the centre horn button when fitted. Not the best way to be a good neighbour.
Please fix your website credentials, as it states is unsafe.
Little bit more tolerance for us old buggers who've been servicing our own vehicles for decades and coming to terms with new tech! Been using europarts as long as I can remember hopefully just a bad day!
Service was great. Ordered my item and it was being delivered a few hours later.
Excellent promotional price on our battery, however, delivery was extremely flawed. There was no communication regarding despatch or delivery and so our much needed battery sat outside in the rain possibly for a number of days as it was left in an area of our property that is almost unused. No card was left and Eurocarparts website was never updated regarding the status of our order. We mention this as this is not the first time we have encountered this problem with home deliveries and so it is not an issue which is just pandemic driven. In the past the deliverer has been happy to take away our old batteries for recycle, creating yet another job for us to dispose of it. Once on the vehicle, the battery worked like a dream. Kind regards.
Good price, really prompt delivery. There was a small chunk out of one of the wheel trims I ordered, but I couldn't be arsed to return them.
Normally very good but this time I had to look for my parcel due to the lack of a delivery day message part of this happy days
Quick delivery
Good quick service and helpful
Delivery by courier was earlier than expected but unfortunately the headlight was faulty. However, with 2 short phone calls, I was able to collect a new headlight the same day as the phone call from the local depot.
Ordering is easy, delivery was quick and arrived on time. Product excellent value for money
Euro Car Parts is rated 4.34 based on 185,506 reviews