Europcar Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Europcar

How would you rate Europcar ?

"Bad experience when arriving at CDG Paris airport. Told us we hadn't paid for the car and were rude so had to spend 2 hours messing around calling back to UK to sort. Arrived home and took money off our deposit for various thing including an extra day rental as they claimed we didn't drop the car back till 17.35 that evening despite our slight being 12.25 earlier that day. Called to raised a complaint and took a week to finally found any booking and another few weeks to start getting money back. Terrible experience"
"The car had 30k plus on the clock. Clutch and gearbox needed worked on. Odd sound from engine. Drove it to our destination and left there until our return. Did not excursions. Recommended for 5 people one large suitcase and 4 small. Definitely not large enough. Very uncomfortable in rear."
"the service was really good. the staff was really friendly and helpful, although there was a telephone ringing all the time. They put a lot of effort in trying to explain me the different insurances and help me to decide what to do. And this did not end up being the most expensive insurance."
"Europcar charged me for damage that I did not do- there was a 2cm area of peeled paint on the front bumper that I was charged more than £350 for. They also billed my credit card for an additional £180 for extras such as car seat hire, wheel and tyre damage cover etc. None of this was agreed to at the time I hired the car but in the end it was my word against theirs and they won."
"Good availability, not the cheapest but staff friendly and vehicles ok."
Europcar is rated 2.50 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!