Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

info@euroventure.com

Burley Hill Business Centre

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"I have not long arrived back from the 2 week Balkans group tour and I can honestly say I had the time of my life. The group tour was the perfect opportunity to get a taste of solo traveling, whilst not being completely by myself. Before the trip, there was great communication from one of the company's organisers, Richard, and a Whatsapp group had been set up in advance for everyone on the tour to get to know each other and ask questions. The tour leader, David, absolutely made the trip. He was very knowledgable and professional, all whilst remaining fun and down to earth. David was also approachable and resolved any issues to make sure everyone was enjoying the trip. He was full of ideas and advice on what to do in every place we visited, which I greatly appreciated. The transport between destinations ran very smoothly. All of the hostels we stayed in were great, bar one, but Euroventure have taken this into consideration and I don't think will be using again. All in all, I had the most amazing experience. The other people in my group were all fantastic and we will definitely be keeping in touch! 10/10 would recommend."
"I was so happy that I decided to choose Euroventure to help me organize my interrailing experience. All of the guys working on my account were helpful and readily contactable if there were any issues! Thanks to my customized booklet, I knew exactly where to go in each of my stops and how to get there in the easiest way possible. I have already recommended Euroventure to many of my friends and intend to organize many trips with them again in the near future! Thanks to all of my Euroventure team! Michelle x"
"My friend and I have just returned from our interrailing trip which we organised through euroventure, and I could not recommend them enough!!!! They were able to help us plan our trip, whilst accommodating to our needs (whether that was having private hostels, allowing us to find our own accommodation in some places and book just the trains for us, find the cheapest travel routes, etc.). All of our hostels were nice and in good locations, which without them we aren't sure where we would have ended up! The book we received before our trip also ensured we knew exactly where to go to find them once getting off at the train/bus stations. The team were constantly available whilst sorting our trip, and were quick to respond to any queries or concerns that we had. They also were happy to recommend places to go whilst we were there. I would recommend using euroventure to anyone who is thinking about going interrailing. They were 100% worth it, and put me and my friend at ease throughout our travels, knowing that they had sorted everything."
"I would highly recommend the Eastern European tour if you are after an experience of a lifetime!! I had the best time meeting new people and visiting some amazing places with memories that will stay with me forever. Everything ran smoothly and was very well organised, the included activities and optional activities were great with a good balance of getting your own free time too. Our trip leader David was lovely, friendly and hilarious, making everyone’s trip something they will never forget ๐Ÿ˜Š I 100% recommend Euro venture!"
"My girlfriend and I did the 3 week eastern European tour and had the time of our lives! We were met with nothing but love and kindness from our amazing fellow travellers and our tour leader David, who was an absolute joy to be around. 10/10."
"Had an amazing time meeting new people and having such a great tour leader. All travels went smoothly and most of the accommodations were great. This has been a trip I’ll never forget and will always think back on fondly."
"I just did the 3 week Eastern Europe tour from Berlin to Split and I’d recommend to anyone! A great balance of fun activities with your own free time and also a perfect way to meet new people and visit some amazing places. Our trip was faultless and our tour guide David was lovely, very friendly, hilarious and lit AF. Experience of a lifetime ๐Ÿ˜Š"
"I had a great time traveling with Euroventure. It was an excellent way to meet new people, learn about other cultures and above all have fun. The customer service is great, they replied quickly via mail and phone. I am very glad I decided to go on this trip and will definitely consider traveling with Euroventure again."
"Had the best time on this trip all the activities were so much fun and the atmosphere for the whole trip was amazing. David our tour guide was so helpful, friendly, fun and always offering great advice and kept the banter going from start to finish. So sad leaving this trip was honestly one of the best experience of my life :)"
"I did the 4 week Europe tour and it was amazing! Tom was a fab guide, he was so helpful and proper friendly and always up to recommend things to do and good places to eat which made all the difference! Would recommend to anyone wanting to travel but especially first time travellers, really takes off the pressure and the stress!"
"Very good value for money and a fab idea for solo travellers or just those who have not been travelling and are a bit hesitant. I done the Eastern Europe tour with David who was not only a good friend and support but a highly knowlagable trip leader :)"
"Fantastic 3 week group trip from Berlin to Split, Croatia. Everything was planned so there was no stress involved in travel and accommodation, and great included activities. Our tour leader David was excellent as well, he was highly knowledgeable and approachable, would definitely recommend and would 100% do it again."
"This was an amazing experience and would highly recommend to anyone. I had never travelled before this and it was a great easy way to get adjusted to traveling in a foreign country. Our tour leader David was very approachable and had plenty of suggestions of fun and interesting things to do in each of the cities. Can’t recommend the Eastern Europe tour enough and hope to do more in the future"
"Great package deal lots of places to see. Our tour leader was very helpful and knew lots about each city we visited. I would definitely recommend Euroventure ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š"
"The best trip, cannot recommend Euroventure enough! Went on a 3 week trip, with no problems everything was so easy. We were sent a travel pack a couple of weeks before we left that gave advice on what to do in each city, how to get from the stations to the hostels and tips for each of the places - so helpful. Communication between our organiser (Richard) from the start was really quick and helpful, and we were always updated on what hostels had been booked. The trip itself was amazing, all the hostels they booked us in were great and in perfect locations to see the cities. This is the best way to do interrailing, makes it so easy and no stress in having to book everything. Definitely booking another trip with Euroventure!"
"Absolutely amazing, the best holiday of my life. Would highly recommend!"
"Had such an amazing week in Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest. The team were super helpful in organising the trip with absolutely no issues at all. The hostels we were booked into were lovely with perfect location making it very easy to visit these incredible cities. The teams advice on places to visit and eat made it super easy to find the best places to go, especially because we had such a limited time in each city. The team were very quick and efficient at responding to any queries we had. Will definitely be booking another trip with Richard and the rest of the team at some point in the future!"
"I booked the 4 week Whole hog trip for May this year and had the most amazing time! It was the first time I had traveled alone and for that length of time, but Euroventure made me feel at ease I had a couple of problems along the way, due to incorrect tickets and a bus not turning up to take me to the lakes in Zagreb....but the Euroventure team were so helpful and efficient in resolving the issues. I received a full refund for the excursion and it was in my account the same day - doesn't get much better than that. The travel pack was great and had so much information about where i was going and things to do. It's also a great memento when you (sadly) have to return home! Euroventure made travelling easy - all i needed was spending money :) I cannot recommend them enough, i'll definitely be using the company again"
"Cannot recommend Euroventure enough! The customer service and advice throughout organising the trip was exceptional. The trip itself was amazing, all the hostels and hotels they booked us in were great and in perfect locations to explore the cities. The travel guide you get before travelling was beyond helpful. If your looking for a Interrail trip in Europe then these are your people."
"Excellent trip, would definitely recommend especially for people like myself that want to travel but are too scared to do it by themselves. I enjoyed every moment of it. It was a brilliant experience and a great way to meet lots of new people. Our tour leader Tom was very friendly and helpful, making the trip stress free for us. I would definitely book another trip with euroventure ๐Ÿ‘"
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 541 reviews