Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

01138198360

info@euroventure.eu

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Travelled round Spain and Portugal for 3 weeks and loved evrey minute. Hostels were great and having the option for private rooms alternating with normal dorms meant i could fit the trip to my budget :) Thanks to my trip planner Richard for all you're help!"
"Thank you so much for helping to arrange everything for our trip. We truly enjoyed the experience. Everything went smoothly with the trains to the different cities and the accommodations were all in convenient locations."
"The trip was honestly a once in a lifetime, couldn’t thank you guys enough. Need to get you guys on the map! More people need to know about Euroventure. Hopefully be in touch in the future for a future trip!"
"Just came back from my Russia with Love trip and it was amazing!! I saw so many beautiful cities, met amazing friends in lovely hostels and ended with 4 days in Moscow. I'd never travelled alone before but Euroventure were so reassuring and having the 24 hour emergency line available if I needed (which I never did) was such a comfort to me and my parents. I feel so much more confident to travel alone as I think there's so many horror stories out there about girls travelling solo that it can be very intimidating but it was the best thing I've ever done! Thanks to Bogi for answering all my ridiculous questions in the run up to the trip as well, you're a life saver!"
"It was absolutely amazing! Would 100% recommend you guys and will certainly look in to travelling with you again! Thankyou so much for all your help both organising beforehand and last minute changes whilst we were out there!"
"I bought my Interrail pass and seat reservations from Euroventure as I'd already arranged my own accommodation and I was very happy with the service. I received the tickets with 48 hours which was much faster and cheaper than was possible using Interrail directly, very impressed."
"I just came back from my Iron Curtain interrail holiday and I had such a lovely experience I want to thank everyone at Euroventure for putting together my perfect trip. My husband and I chose to stay in 4* hotels although we were actually upgraded to two amazing 5* hotels free of charge!! Couldn't believe it! Have recommended Euroventure to my friends and family already and will definitely be using their services again for a longer trip next summer. Thanks!"
"Did the Ultimate Pub Crawl with 9 mates from school before we all head off to uni and we had a great week, reasonably priced and the hostels were all central and great to meet new people. Especially loved the Flying Pig in Amsterdam!"
"Best trip ever! I did the Whole Hog and it was the most amazing month of my life! Me and my best friend visited so many amazing places and booked extras through Euroventure as well which made it super easy. We went to the Roman coloseum, the eiffel tower, the Budapest baths and the Berlin TV tower! Can't recommend Euroventure enough thanks for everything! (especially Bogi she's my fave!)"
"Europe was on my bucketlist and Euroventure helped me tick off a lot of places. Berlin, Paris and Barcelona were my favorite. I told them where I wanted to go and with a bit of back and forth they made the perfect route. I am amazed about the level of service they put in to make your dreams happen!"
"We did an interrail holiday with our family of 4 and it was superb. Quite the alternative to previous beach holidays. Lots of culture, good food and fun travelling on the trains with the family. I look forward to booking our trip with euroventure next year."
"The Whole Hog gives you a taste of all Europe has to offer. Lots of variety but the places we stayed were all very pleasant and central. We stayed 2 or 3 nights in each place which was perfect to see everything you wanted to but not be too tired with the intensity."
"Good value for money seeing as I had to put no effort into doing anything. I bought a package online and then I just followed the personalised travel pack they sent me. It tells you what train options you have each day, includes your train tickets, directions to the hostel at the other end, check in details and lists a condensed list of recommendation for each city. Everything is in one pack which I added my insurance and passport to and kept it all together. I just got the impression it was all very efficient and organised. A very professional company. Thank you!"
"The euroventure staff were incredible and took care of everything for me. They helped me right the way through and were contactable while I was on the trip if I needed their help or advice."
"We travelled on a group tour this summer and had the time of our lives. Out leader led us to the trains, hostels and activities in each place which made things very easy. The pub crawls and activities were good fun and nice to get to know the rest of the group."
"2nd time using Euroventure, Very easy to work with, very organised and very flexible."
"From how the app works to the friendly and accommodating team, dealing with Euroventure was efficient and easy. They designed a 3 week trip including accommodation for me and my 2 children (aged 10 and 13) with my wife joining half way through. Not only were they able to recommend suitable journeys, they found accommodation that worked for us all and we were all amazed when one of our hostels turned out to be a 5 star hotel in Budapest. I already have recommended Euroventure to friends and family and would look forward to using their services again. Thank you."
"My sister and her boyfriend have just come back from their Euroventure. It was awesome following their trip round Europe through their pictures and posts on Instagram - they had an amaZing time and we are all singing you praises to anyone who will listen!!! You guys are awesome!!"
"it’s been incredible - thank you!!!"
"We've had the best time ever, thank you so much to the whole Euroventure team!"
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 395 reviews