Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

info@euroventure.com

Burley Hill Business Centre

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"I just finished the whole of Europe group tour and absolutely loved it. I kept saying it was going to be "the trip of a lifetime" and I was wrong- because I'm already planning the next one! I definitely will book another group tour with Euroventure and recommend them to anyone who will listen; zero stress, amazing experiences, and new friends. Our tour leader Tom was always helpful, knowledgeable, and handled any issues easily. I think prices were very fair and much cheaper than a similar company I looked into. Customer service prior to the trip was also good, especially considering I live in a very different timezone."
"I have just completed the Southern Europe tour with an amazing group of individuals. Our tour leader (Tom) was efficient in every way and always on hand to give solid advice and recommendations. I’m delighted that I chose Euroventure as every detail was sorted from the minute I contacted the company to the moment I finished the tour. An unbelievable experience which unfortunately went too quick! I will definitely be travelling with this company again."
"compared to the services i find the prices really fair .The tour leader is very much connected with everyone .incase of any issue with any activity they are quick to solve it . i had a great time with euroventure ."
"Met the most amazing people on this trip and although it was pretty intense for the 2 weeks I was on with all the activities and travelling, I had the best time of my life and had so much fun all along. I'll never forget this experience for as long as I live! Highly recommended"
"Booking through Euroventure has taken the stress out of what could have been quite a stressful experience. It’s been a great and excellent value for money, especially the included activities. All of the hostels have been fabulous and our excellent Tour Leader Tom has solved any issues that we have encountered, as well as had loads of great reccomendations in all locations. 10/10 would do again, I can’t wait to book another trip! X"
"Brilliant trip! Thanks to euroventure. Sorted us out down to the very last T! Will be booking with them again."
"Great communication and very organised. Loved the personalised pack and had an amazing trip! :) would defo use this company again!"
"I had such an amazing trip that was all down to the group I was with and how well everything was planned! I felt the trip was organised and planned very well and our tour leader (Sam) made our trip so fun and enjoyable it will be an experience I will never forget! Any problem I had Sam would help me sort and I was able to enjoy the holiday completely stress free! Would definitely recommend."
"I just recently completed the Central Europe tour and already want to go back! I loved every place I visited, and all of the activities Euroventure provided were so much fun. It was amazing to meet people from all over and become closer with them within such a short time frame. Sam, our tour leader, is what truly made this trip so special. He was professional, yet was also just as much a part of the group as anyone else. He was so much fun to be around and was very knowledgeable about all the places we visited. I would definitely recommend Euroventure to anyone who wants an amazing group travel experience!"
"I just completed the two week Central Europe tour, and would definitely recommend Euroventure! I really enjoyed every city that I visited, and being on the group tour completely took the stress out of traveling. All of the hostels we stayed at were clean and comfortable, and in great locations. Being on the group tour also meant there was always something going on that I could join in on, but I also had the freedom to explore on my own if I chose. I met amazing people on this trip and am so glad I chose to book with Euroventure. One of the best parts of the tour was the amazing tour leader, Sam. It definitely felt like I was traveling with a friend rather than a guide, and I could always count on him for help with any problems that came up (or to play a game of yaniv). If you are considering Euroventure definitely don’t hesitate!!"
"Euroventure was overall a great company to book through and would definitely recommend it to first time travellers and to anyone that wants to travel!!! Me and my partner had an amazing time on the Central Europe Group Tour and our tour guide (Tom) was awesome and such a genuinely nice guy, he always made sure that things went well and ran smoothly and he was always there to help and advise us on any problems that we had. The majority of the hostels were great and in the centre of the cities which made it very easy and convenient to get to the activities you have planned or to get to other tourist attractions, especially with the free breakfast in some of them. However, the only negative thing I have to say is that two of the hostels in Prague and Venice were not located in the main city which meant you had to travel on public transport to sight see and to get to your activities which made it very difficult when only having one full day to do everything you wanted to do so I definitely think that if the hostel were more centrally based to the destinations like the other hostels then it would have made things a lot easier. All of the activities that were included and even the optional ones were great value for money, however I think it would be helpful if when you receive the optional activity forms that there is a description of what each activity is and what it includes as this would make it easier for you decide on what activities you definitely would like to do. Richard and the team were very helpful when booking and on the run up to trip by always giving us updates throughout the process and always being fast with their response to our emails. Our trip was an incredible experience and we would definitely do it again!!"
"Awesome trip! Well worth it for what you get. Activities are amazing. Tour guide (Tom) was great fun, real great guy. Fun to be around and great at getting us to the places we needed to be. Would recommend!!!"
"Found Euroventure to be very good communicators from initial booking right the way through to on the trip. Iron curtain was a very good trip visiting lots of interesting places and lots of fun activities. Would definitely book again :)"
"I had the best week of my life on the Iron curtain group tour. David was an amazing tour leader and all the stress of travelling was removed due to the organisation of the trip being so great. I will definitely be using Euroventure again!"
"Completed the Iron Curtain tour this week and feeling sad to leave the group! I had the pleasure of having David as my tour leader... not guide, leader 😂 He kept everything organised and was always at hand to help when needed. I’d highly recommend using Euroventure to any body thinking about it! The group I was with were all so amazing too and it’s hard to leave them all behind! Thanks again to David for the whole trip 👍🏻"
"Euroventure was really helpful and quick at responding to any questions I had about the tour before it started. I feel like the trip I went on (Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Venice) had a really good selection of cities and a perfect amount of time in each location. The hostels were good and almost all of them did have breakfasts included. The tour leader (Sam) made sure everyone was having a good time and was very much part of the group. I highly recommend euroventure and I would likely be booking again with them in the future and see even more sights in other countries. Great 2 weeks! -Mr Taps signing off"
"If you’re a first time traveller or even an experienced one, euro venture group tours are an amazing experience. If you are contemplating whether or not it is the right option for you look no further than this review. I travelled the central group tour for 15 days and had an absolute blast. Everything was so easy and well put together right from the start. This is truely travelling made fun and easy. The thing I most liked about this trip apart from my tour leader (Sam) Was the fact that you have the freedom to not only be independent if you chose but to also do fun things with your group and have great times making new friends. All the hostel that I stayed in were of great quality and I honestly couldn’t fault this experience from start to finish. A massive part of this being the case was my tour leader Sam. Not only was he completely accommodating but he made my experience one I could not forget, he’s positive attitude good sense of humour and great knowledge of all the places we visited made me feel comfortable straight away, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone."
"I'm currently finishing my central-Europe group tour. So far it's been an amazing group and the tour leader Sam is amazing. There is a perfect balance between activity and free-time. The tour leaders make sure everyone is having a good time and no one is left out. Sam made sure to be part of the group as well as tour leader. Everything was arranged perfectly. Would definitely book again and recommend a trip like this to anyone ❤️"
"Met some lovely people. The hostels were good the best one was the Venice Anda hostel the free breakfasts were good. Some of the hostels could have been closer to the center so we didn't have to spend so much on metro tickets like prague. We also had to buy tickets a few times for the included activities because he ran out. Maybe another full day in Vienna. Getting to each place was easy with a guide, just wished that Tom was more vocal about what trains and where we were going. And said all the activities the night before with a set time in the chat because a lot of us were always waiting for one or two people to get ready which wasn't fair on everyone else. And a reminder of the times and optional activities the next day. I also thought everyone should get a proper introduction when we all arrived so its less awkward to begin with and so everyone can learn peoples name sooner. The personalied pack could have had the popular sights in each city to give people ideas or activities to do or reccomend food places near to the hostel etc, a lot of the stuff in there wasn't needed. Overall the price was a bit high considering what we actually did get for our money. So I think that you should include travel passes for each day in every location especially the ones where the top destinations are quite far. And probably a meal in a few of the places together included as some people missed free drinks and we weren't allowed to get 2 in the next place. So a meal might be better in a selected restaurant. I enjoyed the trip and I'm glad I did it."
"Euroventure took care of everything for us! We were busy working all year and wanted to travel in the summer. We didn't have time to plan out every city/country we wanted to go to, and thankfully, we found Euroventure. Richard looked after us with impeccable care. We travelled through so many countries, saw so many incredible sights and tasted so many great and unique dishes to each country. I highly recommend Euroventure, as they were professional, friendly and helpful. With the click of a button, they'll have everything sorted so you can enjoy your holiday to the max. They even give you a beautiful bespoke book with all of your details."
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 541 reviews