Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

01138198360

info@euroventure.eu

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"I chose the Central Europe Tour in July so I could get to meet new people, get shown around & get advice too, and we visited some great cities with some great people. Also amazing to sample different food & cultures. Some of the world's biggest & most important cities were included on the trip and there was a good variety of set activities which encouraged me to do things I wouldn't normally do. The gondola ride was so relaxed and a must-do activity in Venice. The palace in Austria was a bit short and may have been better with an audio guide but it was also good to get an idea of the things to do which also generated discussion within the group. Our tour leader Richard was very informative and approachable, easy going & gave loads of suggestions and places to go to cater to everyone's needs!"
"The Whole of Europe Group Tour was an amazing experience to meet new people, and we're all still in contact now! The suggested itinerary for the free days adds something extra to the trip I probably wouldn't have done otherwise. Amazing places, lovely people!!"
"I really enjoyed doing things all together as a group, we saw some amazing buildings! The colosseaum, roman forum, towers of Sagrada familia and the scuba diving were incredible! We saw some amazing cities, activitys and people were all great, got to experience a lot of Europe! There was a really good range of places too. Thank you Tolly! :)"
"I wasn't very well travelled so i thought a group tour was a good way to start. There were lots of experiences, varied activities and it was a really organised trip. Amsterdam was a highlight for me as we did loads of things in just 1 day, and the Prague dinner cruise was really fancy. Tolly was really nice and approachable - perfect balance of part of the group & the leader (he's a queen). Wish we could've stayed longer at the hostel in Venice cos it was really clean with nice facilities. We each got a personal travel pack with several pages of suggestions for each city which filled the time and were so fun!"
"The trip was good, amazing people & great banter! The highlights of the tour for me were the paddleboarding and the A'DAM swing. All the places I visited were places I hadn't been to before. The facilities in the hostels were great and all the staff were helpful and friendly :) loved all the set activities as the were action pack (apart from the Heineken experience just as I don't like beer)."
"This was my first taste of travelling and having someone sort it all out for you and look after whilst still giving you that independence was amazing. It's given me a good insight on travelling :) Our tour leader (queen) Tolly was very kind and understanding and helpful. Relatable and meme-friendly! I think he deserves a pay rise for having to carry my drunken state home for 3 miles :D and all his top tips were sick!"
"I went on the August group tour to meet new people and to have a tour guide! I'd never been to Eurpe before and Italy - it was so beautiful!! Our tour guide was Kind, Gentel and very approachable. Took time to make sure we were all OK. ANDA hostel in venice was my fabourite hostel and the paddleboarding ws the best activity!"
"This was my first travelling experience so I was too nervous to go on my own. The group tour had lots of activities to do as a group which was lovely. The bike tour in Berlin was my personal highlight - it was so fun and factual! Vienna was a bit dead as we happened to be there on a bank holiday so there was not that much open to do, but the other places were great! I really loved the cruise in Prague as well :) Our tour leader was friendly and approachable (and appreciates a good meme!). Overall had such a great time!"
"Amazing places, amazing group and amazing tour leader!!! Loved it all! Tolly was amazing. A laugh to be around and felt like he knew what he was doing, an absolute geez!!! Always knew he was there to help!! :) All the activities were great - so much fun! Can't think of anythign that would've made the tour any better!"
"I chose a Euroventure group tour so I could go to all the places I wanted, with likeminded people. And it was a lovely group of people and beautiful places! The whole trip was fun, I felt like the people really made it as we had a laugh everyday. Everything was included and it was super easy which I feel is value for money :) Tolly was fun and easy to get along with, I didn't have any issues but if I did I feel like he would have been confidential and helpful. The paddleboarding and pub crawls were my favourite activitives! The optional walking tours were interesting but a bit too long, and I would have liked to have stayed longer in Venice and Amsterdam but now I feel confident to go back on my own!"
"The August Group Tour was a fun trip, well organised with a great selection of places. Tolly was very punctual and friendly. The scuba diving and Sagrada familia were my favorite activities and the suggestions for the free days were good."
"All instructions were very clear and easy to follow. There were no problems with any travel documents or hostel bookings. All went very smoothly and without any stress, would highly recommend!"
"Working with Euroventure to plan our Europe trip was great! The team responds quickly and efficiently to any questions or concerns. Euroventure took care of the main stress which was finding accommodations and transportation to the different European cities we visited. All the accommodations selected were in convenient locations and were overall great choices in appearance and comfort. I really appreciate that Euroventure gives you the option of a payment plan, which makes the trip affordable in the sense that you can make monthly payments towards everything."
"After struggling for a long time to figure out all the logistics for our trip I was so happy to come across Euroventure. Looking at the reviews we thought we would give it a go. I've never been so glad to find something before!! All the guys at Euroventure were so helpful when we were trying to figure out the best route and what type of accommodation to stay in. They always reply to emails really quickly which was so helpful. The travel pack they give is amazing and helped so much when we was away. We had no issues whatsoever and have been telling everyone to book through them. A stress free way to go on our dream trip."
"Our euroventure trip was amazing! Everything was organised very well, the hostels were great and we loved the personalised book with suggestions of what to do. We did the majority of them and they were great fun! Thank you to everybody involved in the planning as it helped make our trip even better! We would definitely consider doing it again and would be more than happy to go with Euroventure."
"Very well organised! Great price and great staff!!!"
"As a first time interrailer, I can't recommend Euroventure enough. I had planned a custom trip (across France, Italy and Austria), and a member of staff called Bogi helped me with my trip from start to finish. The company are clearly very knowledgeable about each destination and were super accommodating to my needs, answering all my questions. I was also able to pay in instalments, which really helped. Each train was comfortable and hassle-free. And every hotel that they booked was superb and exceeded my expectations. All were within walking distance to the main attractions of each city, and despite requesting 2-3* hotels, three out of four of my hotels were 4* but at the same reasonable price! The company really goes out of its way to deliver a truly personal experience. Before the trip, I received a personalised book with directions to each station and hotel, ideas on things to do and places to eat, a checklist of what to take, and a message hand-signed by the whole team. It's personal touches like these that really mean a lot. Despite not being a well-seasoned traveller, the trip went completely smoothly - all thanks to Euroventure! Me and my partner are already planning our next interrailing trip for the new year."
"I've just returned from an absolutely amazing trip with Euroventure and cannot fault them! It was our first time interrailing and yet all of the trains and transfers were sorted for us and were so easy to catch. The hostels were all super friendly and cosy with great bars and cheap breakfasts, most of them were in really good central locations surrounded by many places to eat and other young people and those that weren't were also no problem as the public transport was easy to use and was reachable only 2 minutes away from the hostel doors. The only improvement I can think of would be to add the direction of the trams/metro in the directions to the hostel rather than just the stop we needed to get off at as we did manage to get on the right tram going the wrong way in Vienna-luckily only once! Other than that minor difficulty I highly enjoyed my holiday and would book with Euroventure again!"
"They were very helpful and friendly throughout the entire booking and planning process. They even provided us with a book explaining the whole trip with extra information which saved us a lot of time. I would definitely book another trip through them!"
"They were very helpful and friendly throughout the whole booking and planning process. They provided us with a book explaining the whole trip and with extra information which was extremely helpful and saved us a lot of time. I would definitely book another trip through this company!"
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 395 reviews