Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

01138198360

info@euroventure.eu

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Did the Ultimate Pub Crawl with 9 mates from school before we all head off to uni and we had a great week, reasonably priced and the hostels were all central and great to meet new people. Especially loved the Flying Pig in Amsterdam!"
"Best trip ever! I did the Whole Hog and it was the most amazing month of my life! Me and my best friend visited so many amazing places and booked extras through Euroventure as well which made it super easy. We went to the Roman coloseum, the eiffel tower, the Budapest baths and the Berlin TV tower! Can't recommend Euroventure enough thanks for everything! (especially Bogi she's my fave!)"
"Europe was on my bucketlist and Euroventure helped me tick off a lot of places. Berlin, Paris and Barcelona were my favorite. I told them where I wanted to go and with a bit of back and forth they made the perfect route. I am amazed about the level of service they put in to make your dreams happen!"
"We did an interrail holiday with our family of 4 and it was superb. Quite the alternative to previous beach holidays. Lots of culture, good food and fun travelling on the trains with the family. I look forward to booking our trip with euroventure next year."
"The Whole Hog gives you a taste of all Europe has to offer. Lots of variety but the places we stayed were all very pleasant and central. We stayed 2 or 3 nights in each place which was perfect to see everything you wanted to but not be too tired with the intensity."
"Good value for money seeing as I had to put no effort into doing anything. I bought a package online and then I just followed the personalised travel pack they sent me. It tells you what train options you have each day, includes your train tickets, directions to the hostel at the other end, check in details and lists a condensed list of recommendation for each city. Everything is in one pack which I added my insurance and passport to and kept it all together. I just got the impression it was all very efficient and organised. A very professional company. Thank you!"
"The euroventure staff were incredible and took care of everything for me. They helped me right the way through and were contactable while I was on the trip if I needed their help or advice."
"We travelled on a group tour this summer and had the time of our lives. Out leader led us to the trains, hostels and activities in each place which made things very easy. The pub crawls and activities were good fun and nice to get to know the rest of the group."
"2nd time using Euroventure, Very easy to work with, very organised and very flexible."
"From how the app works to the friendly and accommodating team, dealing with Euroventure was efficient and easy. They designed a 3 week trip including accommodation for me and my 2 children (aged 10 and 13) with my wife joining half way through. Not only were they able to recommend suitable journeys, they found accommodation that worked for us all and we were all amazed when one of our hostels turned out to be a 5 star hotel in Budapest. I already have recommended Euroventure to friends and family and would look forward to using their services again. Thank you."
"My sister and her boyfriend have just come back from their Euroventure. It was awesome following their trip round Europe through their pictures and posts on Instagram - they had an amaZing time and we are all singing you praises to anyone who will listen!!! You guys are awesome!!"
"it’s been incredible - thank you!!!"
"We've had the best time ever, thank you so much to the whole Euroventure team!"
"I chose the Central Europe Tour in July so I could get to meet new people, get shown around & get advice too, and we visited some great cities with some great people. Also amazing to sample different food & cultures. Some of the world's biggest & most important cities were included on the trip and there was a good variety of set activities which encouraged me to do things I wouldn't normally do. The gondola ride was so relaxed and a must-do activity in Venice. The palace in Austria was a bit short and may have been better with an audio guide but it was also good to get an idea of the things to do which also generated discussion within the group. Our tour leader Richard was very informative and approachable, easy going & gave loads of suggestions and places to go to cater to everyone's needs!"
"The Whole of Europe Group Tour was an amazing experience to meet new people, and we're all still in contact now! The suggested itinerary for the free days adds something extra to the trip I probably wouldn't have done otherwise. Amazing places, lovely people!!"
"I really enjoyed doing things all together as a group, we saw some amazing buildings! The colosseaum, roman forum, towers of Sagrada familia and the scuba diving were incredible! We saw some amazing cities, activitys and people were all great, got to experience a lot of Europe! There was a really good range of places too. Thank you Tolly! :)"
"I wasn't very well travelled so i thought a group tour was a good way to start. There were lots of experiences, varied activities and it was a really organised trip. Amsterdam was a highlight for me as we did loads of things in just 1 day, and the Prague dinner cruise was really fancy. Tolly was really nice and approachable - perfect balance of part of the group & the leader (he's a queen). Wish we could've stayed longer at the hostel in Venice cos it was really clean with nice facilities. We each got a personal travel pack with several pages of suggestions for each city which filled the time and were so fun!"
"The trip was good, amazing people & great banter! The highlights of the tour for me were the paddleboarding and the A'DAM swing. All the places I visited were places I hadn't been to before. The facilities in the hostels were great and all the staff were helpful and friendly :) loved all the set activities as the were action pack (apart from the Heineken experience just as I don't like beer)."
"This was my first taste of travelling and having someone sort it all out for you and look after whilst still giving you that independence was amazing. It's given me a good insight on travelling :) Our tour leader (queen) Tolly was very kind and understanding and helpful. Relatable and meme-friendly! I think he deserves a pay rise for having to carry my drunken state home for 3 miles :D and all his top tips were sick!"
"I went on the August group tour to meet new people and to have a tour guide! I'd never been to Eurpe before and Italy - it was so beautiful!! Our tour guide was Kind, Gentel and very approachable. Took time to make sure we were all OK. ANDA hostel in venice was my fabourite hostel and the paddleboarding ws the best activity!"
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 408 reviews