Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

info@euroventure.com

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"The perfect way to properly see Europe via train. Euroventure exceeded my expectations with safe and convient group travel. I would have defiantly missed half of the beautiful sites and activity’s without our guide Tom. Thank you Tom and Team for an unforgettable 2 weeks!"
"A wonderful way of travelling around Europe safely, properly and conviently. Without this tour I would have missed at least half of the truely spectacular activity’s and sites in each city. Thank you Tom and team for a truely unforgettable 2 weeks!"
"Great route, Great nights out, Great experience! Couldn’t ask more from EuroVenture and Tom!"
"I recently went on the 2 weeks Central Europe group tour and couldn’t recommend Euroventure enough! All my questions were answered really quickly, so knew what to expect from the trip. The price was very reasonable for the Hostels we stayed at and the activities included! The included activities were perfect for each city. I also met some amazing people which made the trip unforgettable! Our tour leader, Tolly, was really helpful but also felt like he was just one of the group!"
"Just finished my four week Europe trip with Tom as our tour leader. The trip was great value for money, Tom was a fantastic tour guide and the optional activities in each city were fab. Had the best time."
"Good people, cities, activies, drinks"
"Great hostels, fun activities and takes the hassle out of travel! Thanks Euroventure"
"I am just on my way back from the 4 week whole of Europe group tour. I would highly recommend it , from start to finish no complaints at all and our tour leader Tom was amazing , always got us to trains perfectly on time and no hiccups along the way. He was also extremely helpful finding us the best places to eat visit and explore ! Euroventure is a great company just book and turn up and enjoy yourself."
"Excellent customer service! They're always happy to help and no question is a stupid question. Great fun! You feel safe and you can relax and enjoy!"
"Fabulous trip around Europe. Very well planned out with plenty of extra information. The hotels they chose were brilliant value for money and all in easy and close locations. Anyone planning a rail trip we would thoroughly recommend Euroventure."
"I took my granddaughter around Europe using euroventure to book everything. They were amazing from train reservations to hostels it all went to plan. We even prebooked tickets for attractions with Bogi our euroventure contact. From Paris to Rome to the hot baths in Budapest, castles in Prague and shopping in Berlin. Who knew there was still C &A on the high st! We ended in Amsterdam tired but fulfilled. euroventure took all the guesswork and worry although travelling independently you knew they were always a phone call away if needed. I loved it so much I’m going to do it all again very soon. Ty Euroventure for the trip of a lifetime."
"We had an amazing time on our trip! I am so grateful for the assistance I received from Richard and Bogi. They helped me put together the perfect trip. I had only a short time, but was able to visit all the places I wanted to. All train tickets and reservations were in order and everything went smoothly. I was traveling with my daughter, so I opted to stay in hotels. They were in good locations, nice and clean. We also received a package before our trip with all tickets, hotel reservations and useful tips for places to visit, foods to try, how to say certain phrases in each country we visited, etc. - it was very helpful! Overall, we are so happy we booked with Euroventure! They made it all very easy. We will definitely book with them again soon..."
"All hotel reservations and train tickets worked perfectly. We loved the trip"
"The first two hostels were brilliantly located and very convenient! Shame that there wasn't an ensuite with the private room in Ljubljana but didn't worry us too much! The last hotel in Venice was beautiful but location wasn't too great because it was so quiet there! All and all, brilliant organisation and made it a very enjoyable and memorable trip! Would definetly use the company again!"
"Everything was good, took a lot of the pressure off me."
"The best interrailing company out there. They made it super easy and gave us all the information we needed in advance. The chosen hostels were perfect for us and the choice of train times as well. The only thing I could say that would have benefited us more would have been to be told that we should book out train seat reservations far in advance as we didn't have a seat on one of the trains. But apart from that, we were thoroughly impressed. I would highly recommend Euroventure to anyone."
"I've just returned from my third trip away with Euroventure and once again I had the time of my life. The guys take care of everything in order for you to have a fantastic time where ever you choose to go. I always feel at ease knowing these guys are taking care of my booking. It's now time to plan for my fourth trip!"
"I recently used Euroventure to book a holiday through Europe. They were absolutely brilliant. Everything was taken care of, and I was able to pay it off in monthly installments. My itinerary was perfect, and it was altered to fit my wants and needs. The booklet they sent out with the tickets was amazing. I loved the personalisation, and the tips and information on each place I visited were well used. The hostels they chose were all really good, and in great locations. The transport organised was also good, and I had enough time in each city before moving on to the next. I only had one problem throughout my entire 7 week trip (one of my trains was delayed, so I missed the connecting train), and it was resolved swiftly and without any issues. I had an amazing time, and if I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing! I would definitely recommend Euroventure, and hopefully I'll get the chance to use them again."
"We traveled for 7 nights through Berlin, Prague, Vienna and budapest. We had a lovely time. Euroventure were very helpful, prompt, reliable and professional. We received a personalised booklet for our trip with helpful information for each city and trip. I found this very helpful and thoughtful. The hostels we stayed in were mostly very nice and located close to metro lines for traveling the cities. I would highly recommend them as a travel operator."
"From start to finish we were looked after very well, our trip ran very smoothly and we loved that there was constant support should we have needed it both before our trip or during!"
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 502 reviews