Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

01138198360

info@euroventure.eu

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Absolutely amazing experience, well organised and no problems which made my adventure run smoothly. Would definitely book threw this company again :)"
"Fantastic service"
"Euroventure was amazing it too all the hassle and worry out of booking hostels along the way. It gave us directions to the hostel and good places to go visit whilst we were in each city which was very helpful. Additionally, it gave us train times for each train we needed to catch which again was invaluable as it meant we didn't have the hassle of researching this and wasting valuable time in each city. I would highly recommend anyone to do it if they are lone travellers or are travelling in a group. The only negative I would say is some of the directions to the hostel on two occasions (out of 10) were difficult to follow so we had to use google maps but apart from that they were very easy and simple to follow. Would definitely recommend, I had the best 3 weeks travelling Europe."
"Bali was amazing! The perfect mix of being busy and relaxing. Even with the itinerary change to Sanur and Nusa Penida, I had a great time. I think I’ll be booking the group tours again :)"
"Our tour guide was always on hand when we needed him. Everything was organised from getting us to each destination and getting our daily travel tickets. All the activities were great but the gondolas in Italy (venice) were my highlight! Richard was always on hand when we needed him from getting lost around places and being a phone call away in helping. It was a good way to meet people when a solo traveller and everything is done for you! 5/5!"
"I was on the Whole Europe Group Tour as I wanted to visit some great cities with some great people! My highlight of the tour was getting to sample different food and cultures. Our guide Richard was very informative, approachable, easy going and gave lots of suggestions of places to go to cater for everyones needs. There was a good variety of activities that encouraged me to do things I wouldnt normally do, but the gondola ride was deffo my favourite! Was such a good must-do activity in Venice!"
"Great trip, information guide was really useful. The service was helpful and the booking was made easy. Only wish it was longer."
"Euroventure were brilliant for helping to organise our custom interrailing trip. All the train journeys and check-ins at hotels went incredibly smoothly. The team were very helpful when responding to emails and kept us up to date when planning the trip - the only thing I wish they'd have kept us more informed on is last minute changes to the schedule after completing the payment (we had Venice and a change in Zurich in the plan, but they got taken out). I would definitely recommend Euroventure to a friend! Thank you for your help!"
"Could pay my trip in instalments. Richard was always emailing advice and sorted me out with an extra nights accommodation that I needed in Thailand. They always promptly replied also to any questions."
"Euroventure was really professional and organised. I was a solo traveller around Europe and they helped me out in every way possible, from booking top-notch hostels to things to do/see in the cities I was visiting, and most importantly they were very helpful when I faced a couple of bumps on the road. Euroventure took a burden off my shoulders by organising my accomodation and train schedules and I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Only suggestion I would like to add is, if possible, it would be a good idea to add (to the travel pack) the nearest store/stop to the accomodation where you could buy public transport tickets."
"Firstly we would like to say a massive thank you to Richard and Bogi for sorting out the best holiday we have been on! They helped us the whole way from choosing the route to selecting amazing hostels! We couldn’t have booked a better trip, and we are so thankful for that! The whole trip was perfect, the travel pack they sent was so helpful and the app helped us the whole way round Europe! I have already recommended Euroventure to all of my friends and some of them have already started to look into booking their own trips for next year!! Thank you again 😊"
"I would highly recommend euroventure as my friends and I had an unforgettable trip which met all our expectations with fantastic accommodation and the travel pack was very helpful. I will definately be travelling with euroventure again in the future."
"Friendly, timely service. Good deal and some good recommendations for things to do, see and try. Good value for money, although I wish I could have had more time in Riga to explore the city properly. Also, the directions proved useful expect when it came to getting the ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn as the tram they recommended starts running in the middle of the morning. So, as a caveat, check with the hostel staff to found out about another means of getting to the terminal! The hostels themselves were easy to find, clean and tidy and had great locations. All four cities and countries are well worth making an effect to visit."
"Absolutely fantastic! The travel pack and app made everything so easy, the accommodation was amazing and no city dissapointed! Will definitely do it again :)"
"Euroventure made planning out interrailing trip easy and ensured that we felt safe and at home whilst travelling. I would recommend Euroventure to anyone looking to travel."
"Not long back from an amazing European interrailing adventure organised by Euroventure. I highly recommend them, they took all of the stress out of arranging our trip, the hotels were great and we had THE best time."
"Euroventure is the most fabulous underrated travel agency going! Having never interrailed before me and my partner was both slightly nervous and apprehensive about the whole experience... and Euroventure made it absolutely stressfree! We booked for 10 days travelling across Austria, Slovenia, and Italy. Tolly helped massively in planning our trip, offering suggestions of destinations, ways to make it cost effective being students, and answering every single question we had! (There reply times are incredible to!) The accommodation Euroventure selected for us (a mix of hostels and hotels) were all really high quality with vibrant atmospheres wherever we went! The travel pack was so cool and unique to us- also it arrived less than 24 hours after being dispatched!! (Literally the most exciting moment ever). They booked us on some lovely trains and the most brilliant coach between Villach and Venice :-) On our trip we had only one problem which, within the space of a few hours, the company offered to refund the whole price it incurred to us which was absolutely amazing of their team and we are sooooo grateful! So even if an issue arises, you can absolutely trust Euroventure in making sure you are well cared for. :-) Overall, they absolutely took all the hassle off what would have been an extremely complicated trip and made us feel part of their travel community! .....we’re already discussing the next one ;-) Amazing customer service, fabulous organising and delivering of an amazing trip. And we can’t be more grateful. Thank you guys! Emily"
"Euroventure was amazing! Me and my sister had the best time travelling from Paris to Rome in 3 weeks. Euroventure basically do everything for you so there is no stress and they give you all the information needed through-out your whole trip. All of the hostels booked were all really good. Very clean, friendly, easy to find and close to city centres and very close to public transport. Everyone in the hostels were always there to help out with getting around the cities, recommended good and cheap places to eat and what is worth seeing/ isn’t worth seeing! Euroventure made it easy to travel wirh the interrailling passes. They give you all the information you need to know about every city - How to get from the train station to the hostels and back again, what currency you need to use, prices of public transport, things to do and see and best places to eat/drink! They give you a booklet specially made for you and your trip, very useful! They also provide an app you can download on your phone where you can downloads maps of where you’re staying, gives you weather updates and has all the useful information in from the booklet they provide. Would highly recommend using Euroveture for travelling round Europe or anywhere infact. Will definitely be booking a trip again."
"I went on a 56 day bespoke European trip last year and it was the most exhilarating experience ever. Euroventure helped me from the very beginning to half way through my trip when I needed travel advice. The fact that they set the route for my trip, with very minimal input from me (as I just had no clue other than wanting to travel and sight see) to the amazing hostels they booked for me and putting together my very own guide with easy transfer information. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, being a bit of a control freak I was a little worried but Euroventure had everything booked down to the tee. As someone who likes to solo travel, I would defiantly recommend booking with them. And intend to do so again in the future (maybe branching out to Bali :-)"
"Travelling was always something I wanted to do but I never had the confidence or understanding of how to do it. When I came across Euroventure online, I knew within minutes that I was going to book the trip of a lifetime with them. Last year my brother, and now travel buddy, was very unwell and we decided that interrailing was the perfect reward for his successful recovery. Our trip was catered to us and included everything we wanted thanks to Euroventure. Any concern or problem that appeared during our trip, I knew I could contact Euroventure to help, which was exactly what they did. My brother and I cannot be any more thankful for the unbelievable service we have received and I cannot wait to use Euroventure again in the future. If you’re considering travelling, Euroventure is a must! It takes all the stress off a phenomenal trip and allows you to cherish every moment. I can’t thank you enough Euroventure, you really are incredible."
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 395 reviews