Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

01138198360

info@euroventure.eu

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"This was my first travelling experience so I was too nervous to go on my own. The group tour had lots of activities to do as a group which was lovely. The bike tour in Berlin was my personal highlight - it was so fun and factual! Vienna was a bit dead as we happened to be there on a bank holiday so there was not that much open to do, but the other places were great! I really loved the cruise in Prague as well :) Our tour leader was friendly and approachable (and appreciates a good meme!). Overall had such a great time!"
"Amazing places, amazing group and amazing tour leader!!! Loved it all! Tolly was amazing. A laugh to be around and felt like he knew what he was doing, an absolute geez!!! Always knew he was there to help!! :) All the activities were great - so much fun! Can't think of anythign that would've made the tour any better!"
"I chose a Euroventure group tour so I could go to all the places I wanted, with likeminded people. And it was a lovely group of people and beautiful places! The whole trip was fun, I felt like the people really made it as we had a laugh everyday. Everything was included and it was super easy which I feel is value for money :) Tolly was fun and easy to get along with, I didn't have any issues but if I did I feel like he would have been confidential and helpful. The paddleboarding and pub crawls were my favourite activitives! The optional walking tours were interesting but a bit too long, and I would have liked to have stayed longer in Venice and Amsterdam but now I feel confident to go back on my own!"
"The August Group Tour was a fun trip, well organised with a great selection of places. Tolly was very punctual and friendly. The scuba diving and Sagrada familia were my favorite activities and the suggestions for the free days were good."
"All instructions were very clear and easy to follow. There were no problems with any travel documents or hostel bookings. All went very smoothly and without any stress, would highly recommend!"
"Working with Euroventure to plan our Europe trip was great! The team responds quickly and efficiently to any questions or concerns. Euroventure took care of the main stress which was finding accommodations and transportation to the different European cities we visited. All the accommodations selected were in convenient locations and were overall great choices in appearance and comfort. I really appreciate that Euroventure gives you the option of a payment plan, which makes the trip affordable in the sense that you can make monthly payments towards everything."
"After struggling for a long time to figure out all the logistics for our trip I was so happy to come across Euroventure. Looking at the reviews we thought we would give it a go. I've never been so glad to find something before!! All the guys at Euroventure were so helpful when we were trying to figure out the best route and what type of accommodation to stay in. They always reply to emails really quickly which was so helpful. The travel pack they give is amazing and helped so much when we was away. We had no issues whatsoever and have been telling everyone to book through them. A stress free way to go on our dream trip."
"Our euroventure trip was amazing! Everything was organised very well, the hostels were great and we loved the personalised book with suggestions of what to do. We did the majority of them and they were great fun! Thank you to everybody involved in the planning as it helped make our trip even better! We would definitely consider doing it again and would be more than happy to go with Euroventure."
"Very well organised! Great price and great staff!!!"
"As a first time interrailer, I can't recommend Euroventure enough. I had planned a custom trip (across France, Italy and Austria), and a member of staff called Bogi helped me with my trip from start to finish. The company are clearly very knowledgeable about each destination and were super accommodating to my needs, answering all my questions. I was also able to pay in instalments, which really helped. Each train was comfortable and hassle-free. And every hotel that they booked was superb and exceeded my expectations. All were within walking distance to the main attractions of each city, and despite requesting 2-3* hotels, three out of four of my hotels were 4* but at the same reasonable price! The company really goes out of its way to deliver a truly personal experience. Before the trip, I received a personalised book with directions to each station and hotel, ideas on things to do and places to eat, a checklist of what to take, and a message hand-signed by the whole team. It's personal touches like these that really mean a lot. Despite not being a well-seasoned traveller, the trip went completely smoothly - all thanks to Euroventure! Me and my partner are already planning our next interrailing trip for the new year."
"I've just returned from an absolutely amazing trip with Euroventure and cannot fault them! It was our first time interrailing and yet all of the trains and transfers were sorted for us and were so easy to catch. The hostels were all super friendly and cosy with great bars and cheap breakfasts, most of them were in really good central locations surrounded by many places to eat and other young people and those that weren't were also no problem as the public transport was easy to use and was reachable only 2 minutes away from the hostel doors. The only improvement I can think of would be to add the direction of the trams/metro in the directions to the hostel rather than just the stop we needed to get off at as we did manage to get on the right tram going the wrong way in Vienna-luckily only once! Other than that minor difficulty I highly enjoyed my holiday and would book with Euroventure again!"
"They were very helpful and friendly throughout the entire booking and planning process. They even provided us with a book explaining the whole trip with extra information which saved us a lot of time. I would definitely book another trip through them!"
"They were very helpful and friendly throughout the whole booking and planning process. They provided us with a book explaining the whole trip and with extra information which was extremely helpful and saved us a lot of time. I would definitely book another trip through this company!"
"Absolutely amazing experience, well organised and no problems which made my adventure run smoothly. Would definitely book threw this company again :)"
"Fantastic service"
"Euroventure was amazing it too all the hassle and worry out of booking hostels along the way. It gave us directions to the hostel and good places to go visit whilst we were in each city which was very helpful. Additionally, it gave us train times for each train we needed to catch which again was invaluable as it meant we didn't have the hassle of researching this and wasting valuable time in each city. I would highly recommend anyone to do it if they are lone travellers or are travelling in a group. The only negative I would say is some of the directions to the hostel on two occasions (out of 10) were difficult to follow so we had to use google maps but apart from that they were very easy and simple to follow. Would definitely recommend, I had the best 3 weeks travelling Europe."
"Bali was amazing! The perfect mix of being busy and relaxing. Even with the itinerary change to Sanur and Nusa Penida, I had a great time. I think I’ll be booking the group tours again :)"
"Our tour guide was always on hand when we needed him. Everything was organised from getting us to each destination and getting our daily travel tickets. All the activities were great but the gondolas in Italy (venice) were my highlight! Richard was always on hand when we needed him from getting lost around places and being a phone call away in helping. It was a good way to meet people when a solo traveller and everything is done for you! 5/5!"
"I was on the Whole Europe Group Tour as I wanted to visit some great cities with some great people! My highlight of the tour was getting to sample different food and cultures. Our guide Richard was very informative, approachable, easy going and gave lots of suggestions of places to go to cater for everyones needs. There was a good variety of activities that encouraged me to do things I wouldnt normally do, but the gondola ride was deffo my favourite! Was such a good must-do activity in Venice!"
"Great trip, information guide was really useful. The service was helpful and the booking was made easy. Only wish it was longer."
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 408 reviews