Evans Cycles Insights

Evans Cycles have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

B-

Price - Excellent

71.43%
Industry Average
" Purchased a chain and lock on line. Excellent price with extremely fast free postage. Thanks "
- Anonymous
" Bought 10 cans of GT85 maintenance spray online from Evans Cycles as they’re able to supply the 400ml cans @37% cheaper than anyone else out there incl Asda, B&M & Wilko Expected 3~5 day standard delivery but package arrived within 24hrs - brilliant Delivered by DPD and was able to track package to within 1hr of the actual knock on my door. First class service & delivery and a great product price ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "
- Ash
" Evans Cycle is brilliant. The products on offer are of good quality and variety, the prices are reasonable, and service at shops is impecable. "
- Marcelo Blumenfeld Mendonca
Write your review on Evans Cycles
B-

Delivery - Average

69.23%
Industry Average
" Bought 10 cans of GT85 maintenance spray online from Evans Cycles as they’re able to supply the 400ml cans @37% cheaper than anyone else out there incl Asda, B&M & Wilko Expected 3~5 day standard delivery but package arrived within 24hrs - brilliant delivered by DPD and was able to track package to within 1hr of the actual knock on my door. "
- Ash
" Excellent response to queries. Good product. Good value. Fast delivery. "
- Mike Wiggins
" I can't simply imagine what went wrong with other customers. Evans Cycles are one of the most professional and trustable company out there, I am completely satisfied with everything they do from sales to delivery and customer service. "
- Henrik
C

Returns Process - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" great website, great range of products, hassle free returns process. A1 "
- P F Meyrick
" Easy no problem returns. "
- Gary Bonnar
" quality product and fast delivery plus no quibble returns "
- Sylvia Perkins
F

Refunds - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" I would give them 0. I ordered a product which they then cancelled for security reasons. I spoke to customer services to chase my refund which eventually arrived. I then reordered the product believing the first drama was a fair mistake and they cancelled the order again without letting me know by email and for no good reason. Avoid these guys like the plague they are criminally incompetent. "
- Brian Brown
" I then stated as the bike had a fault and that it currently not fit for use I requested That they provide with a exchange or refund, at this point the staff member said this would not happen as the cycle had been used. "
- Steven Keating
" What a bundle of muppets!! Purchased a new "free Hub" online and paid by credit card, 8 days later no sign of it, called the helpline and was told that they had used a low cost courier who has agreement with them for up to 14 days delivery, Not happy to wait another 6 days I asked for the order to be cancelled and the money returned to my card, you wont believe the response, "you will have to wait and refuse delivery of the goods, after which when they are returned to the store the money will be refunded to my card" and wait for it, that process could take another 14 days, needless to say I argued profusely with the sales girl who frustratingly repeated the process three times despite me pointing out that no tracking number or delivery schedule was provieded with the despath e-mail, eventually as it hit 8pm the sales girl just "hung up" Never waited anything more than 4 days with Amazon or similar sites, Evans are a "computer says no joke" really frustrated!!!!! "
- Eddie Sheehan
A-
81.01%
- Ash
" Jack at Canary Wharf branch just fixed my broken front brake without hestitation and got me back cycling safely . Thank you . Great customer service - I will be back "
- Pen
" In the past have had a gold service - rebuild in effect. Perfect set up. Recently have had odd request sorted by Tim in Chelmsford. "
- Paul

Get ready for our phone call!