Eventbree Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Eventbree

About Eventbree: Eventbree is an event planning platform for finding and booking suppliers for any event. From as little as £10 per supplier request, Eventbree leverages technology to source quality suppliers, contracts and secure payment for any event imaginable.

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The service I received from Eventbree from my daughter’s birthday party was outstanding. All the vendors booked arrived on time and delivered their services to very high standards. Using Eventbree definitely took the stress off my party planning. I will not hesitate to use their services again and will be happy to recommend them to friends and family"
"Eventbree’s services have been excellent. They have taken the stress of sourcing for wedding invitation designer, wedding caterer, hall decorator, baker, DJ off me. They listened to my requirements and have provided me with such lovely providers suitable to my budget. I didn’t have to chase for a single item; they have responded promptly and dedicated to my needs. Thank you very much Eventbree."
"Eventbree turns me into a gracious hostess for my occasions ALWAYS. I’ve been very impressed with my orders, from the ease of request to the delivery and quality. I’ve also had a good range of choices and have been able to select according to my preferences - in terms of location and cost. This is def the way foward, letting the experts help you so you can focus on other things👌"
"The support from the point of booking was great. The communication channel was excellent. Eventbree has a team of dedicated and professional employees. The founder, Tommi Edward was very supportive at the Global Authors'Award 2018. Brilliant and professionals recording and value for money too. Thank you, Eventbree team. Philip Oladejo C. E. O. The Global Authors' Award."
"Very fast and efficient. Thorough in the sourcing process."
"Fantastic event set up, system was easy to use, they were quick to respond to our changing needs during the party planning, good services from their vendors, I’ll use their service again and recommend to anyone looking to lighten the burden that comes with planning at event."
"I needed a cake for dad urgently and Eventbree over-delivered. I got two beautifully decorated cakes and not mention super tasty! Thanks to Eventbree, I didn't have to stress at a all and at the end, I was pleasantly surprised. I will use them again in a heartbeat. High recommend!"
"Great service provided. Team went out of their way to please up. Thank you team Eventbree. Looking forward to working with you in the future"
"I think EventBree should be called ‘EventGoogle’. Fast, prompt and precise!!! I do have some resourceful friends but Eventbree is like having all their brains in one box! Excellent and professional service as well with superb support through to nailing what I wanted!!! Thanks EB; will be back soon!!!"
"Planned my Son’s 5th-year birthday party using Eventbree’s platform, booking suppliers through Eventbree was easier than I could have imagined. They sent me shortlisted Cake bakers within my area that they had pre-screened on my behalf in less than 48 hours with fantastic reviews on each of them. Will surely use them again. Highly recommended!"
"Eventbree provided amazing suppliers for my daughter's birthday. All their suppliers were genuinely professional, punctual and good value for money. The whole planning process was made to look so easy, as they helped in shortlisting the best suppliers for my daughter's birthday. I will surely be using their services for all my future events."
Eventbree is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews