Eventbrite Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Eventbrite
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Eventbrite made you happy

"I purchased tickets for 'The Jurassic Kingdom' animatronics experience for my family through Eventbrite and became aware, prior to our attendance, that the event was not as advertised; was of a poor standard and raised several health and safety concerns. I contacted Eventbrite to request a refund - fully prepared for a dispute - and was dealt with quickly and efficiently. My money was refunded within three days without quabble. Others of whom I'm aware who booked their tickets through a different organiser are still experiencing problems obtaining a refund. Thank you Eventbrite for handling my complaint so well."
Are you Eventbrite? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Eventbrite is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews