Evivo Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Evivo
Under an hour
"We bought this to give our 2 week old baby after he had to have IV broad spectrum antibiotics. He’s had no digestive issues after the antibiotics and I credit that to Evivo!"
"Made my son miserable"
"So far we really like the product, but given the price point the fact that there is no customer service communication over the weekend was a real turn off. Our order was delivered days late in an extreme heat wave, and we wanted to be sure it would arrive in time for the birth of our daughter (had just found out she'd likely need antibiotics at delivery). When the package first got delayed, we reached out asking whether and when a reshipment could be sent, and heard nothing back until Monday (a re-shipment was eventually sent, and did arrive in time). I will fully admit that I was in anxious parent-mode, but again, given the type product, the claims made and the price point, I would imagine "anxious parent" is at least a large portion of your target market. Having weekend-accessible customer service would have gone a long way in improving how we perceive Evivo."
"I chose Evivo for my newborn who had a short run of antibiotics at birth. I gave it to him first when he was just over 2 weeks old, and that evening his face lit up with acne. I gave it every other day for 3 treatments and the acne just got worse so I stopped administering it. I read that an imbalance in gut bacteria can influence acne, so after a week I got an infant probiotic from my local grocer with 5 strains (including the one found in Evivo), and that first evening the acne had improved. With each use it improved, and in about 4 days it was gone. I am now kicking use of for buying 2 expensive months worth that I am afraid to use."
"My only complaint is that the Evivo does not dissolve easily. You can mix it for a while and it will still have clumps and grainy texture."
"Bought this after reading so many positive reviews of babies spitting up less, having less gas, sleeping better, being happier, etc. My baby has been using it about 3 weeks now and I have not seen a difference at all. In fact, her symptoms are peaking right now. She is the gassiest she has ever been, unable to settle and sleep for longer than an hour at a time, and has terrible gas/spit up issues. This product may be working to improve her gut health, but I surely hoped it would have noticeable benefits by now. I will not be purchasing this product again, I’m going to move on to another brand."
"I've been giving Evivo to my baby since she was a month old and love it! I've recommended it to several of my friends and family and they love it too! Thank you so much"
"We started evivo when our baby was 2 weeks old. She’s never had diaper rash and she rarely spits up. She got through her first vaccinations without any issues. She is not excited about taking it, but will get it down. Has it helped? Probably. Would we do it again- yes."
"Evivo has helped my 9 weeks old twins with their gas issues, the first few weeks after bringing them home they were excessively fussy and pooped every time we changed their diaper. It has definitely been nice not changing a poopy diaper every five minutes lol. I think Evivo has overall helped my babies and their digestion."
"Our 2nd LO had lots of tummy issues. I felt it was due to having to be on antibiotics during my pregnancy. I had many bouts with bronchitis and eventually pneumonia. Immediately after birth we noticed he was having lots tummy and digestive issues. Lots of screaming, crying and discomfort. We were at a loss and I almost gave up breast feeding because I thought it was issues with my milk. We have almost completed our first month (5 packets left). What a huge difference it has made! Before he was pooping after every feeding and it was super runny and loose. Now he poops 1-2x a day and it’s much thicker and less painful. He still is gassy and we use gas drops but he is not nearly as uncomfortable as he used to be. He sleeps better and longer (and so do we!) We are so pleased at what this has done for our baby boy. We are about to order our second month so we can continue the success!"
"Seems to help with gas, fussiness and decreased bowel movements. Less one star for difficult administration. My son is breastfed so stopping and giving it mid-feed can be cumbersome."
"Unfortunately this product didn’t work out for us. We tried a few times and then again a week later but couldn’t push through the stool changes (not good) and taste/smell. Was hard to get our child to take it. I wish it had worked out for us, but it didn’t."
"I am very pleased with Evivo. My second baby has been on it since day 1 and he has far less gas & colic pain than my first child did."
"I've been happy w the results. If I don't use it, stool is green. W Envivo, still is normal yellow color. The only complaint is the expiration date when I receive is just over a month. If I happen to miss a couple doses, those packets are totally wasted"
"Really like it. Just wish it was a finer powder so it mixed into the milk better."
"Our baby had colic and once she started taking the probiotic 3 days later we saw a huge improvement!"
"We are very happy with Evivo! We think it has helped our now 4 month old. He would scream in pain from gas and feel ever since being on Evivo it has helped his tummy! He will be on it for as long as he's breastfed!"
"We just started it on a consistent basis and so far so good. I haven’t noticed any changes yet but I’m assuming it takes a couple of weeks to really start regulating my babies digestive system and to help with gas and discomfort."
"Inconvenient and unrealistic usage of product. Waste of money. Unable to return."
"I wanted to love this product. Started my newborn out after 4 days and he’s been miserable. Projectile spit up that looks curdled, he’s grimacing with stomach pains and battling a ton of gas. Stopped and these symptoms stopped too."
Evivo is rated 4.28 based on 644 reviews