Evivo Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Evivo
Under an hour
"We just started it on a consistent basis and so far so good. I haven’t noticed any changes yet but I’m assuming it takes a couple of weeks to really start regulating my babies digestive system and to help with gas and discomfort."
"Inconvenient and unrealistic usage of product. Waste of money. Unable to return."
"I wanted to love this product. Started my newborn out after 4 days and he’s been miserable. Projectile spit up that looks curdled, he’s grimacing with stomach pains and battling a ton of gas. Stopped and these symptoms stopped too."
"Overpriced"
"We choose Evivo after using a mass marketed probiotic drops for our baby that offered no results. We also found out that these drops contained heavy metals in them. I saw a Facebook ad for Evivo and decided to try them. Changing formulas, plus adding Evivo has been life changing for our (then) 1 month old. He is not fussy, has no gas, and is a much happier baby! We are SO happy with Evivo! I encourage people to look at what they’re giving their babies and know that all probiotics are not created equal. Evivo is worth every penny!"
"The product seems great so far. The only thing I’ve had an issue with is that my child has been constipated. Is this normal? He was pooping almost after every feeding prior to starting but was very fussy and gassy. After starting he was way less fussy but it has gradually come back since he is constipated now. His skin cleared up as well. So that’s good news."
"Very happy with this product. My daughter has fewer gas pains and less hiccups. I really wanted something to heal her gut since I delivered via c section."
"Not a fan. Smell/odor was very strong and foul. Daughter would spit most of it out. Too expensive as well. But it did help her poop."
"Works great helps regulates my son digestive system."
"Seems to help with gas."
"Evivo is helping my baby through teething and his fussiness is reduced. He had loose stools when I stopped giving him the probiotic, so I started up again. We’re still nursing, so it was good to re-establish the good bacteria 🦠"
"😇🤠🥳🤓🧐🤭🤫🤥🤡👺💀🤓🥳"
"Not sure it made a difference at all. I wanted it to but just didn’t see enough of a change to justify the price!"
"I was so excited to get evivo ice heard so many things about it. Once I got it I started my 3 mo old on it. First off it just made him more miserable and fussy. It was so gritty and I couldn't even smooth it out with smashing it into the bowl with the but of the syringe. Huge disappointment and after spending 80$ I am also not happy about. I have 27 sachets sitting in my fridge for the last 2 weeks not sure what to do with 80$ worth of probiotics. Have put him on probonix and he is a totally different baby. I think the only having 1 good strain of bacteria is not a good thing babys need at least 4 good bacterial to make a good gut flora. Anyways good thought but horrid for my baby. mumma0409@gmail.com if anyone wants the remaining sachels contact me via email there just in my freezer."
"It it pricey with a newborn"
"Evivo has help my little ones sleep by calming the gas pain and reflux! Would highly recommend!"
"My baby had constant runny green poop the first 3 weeks of life that gave him a terrible rash. His pediatrician suggested a probiotic. Within 3 days on Evivo, his stools changed to the normal breastfed mustard color, dirty diapers were down to one every day or two, and the rash was gone! I’m relieved to know he is now getting the most out of my breastmilk."
"Evivo is easy to mix and my newborn took it without any difficulty. I started seeing results, less frequent stools and less irritable gas episodes, in about two weeks after starting the product. I would recommend this product to others moms struggling with a newborn who has gas and stool issues."
"Our baby was 5 weeks old when we started her on Evivo. She was gassy and pooping 5-8 weeks. My husband has gut issues so we thought it would be good to put her on probiotics. Now she is 8 weeks and has horrible constipation and gas. Nothing comes out when she farts and has one big explosive poop once a day. She is fussy all day and cries."
"I can tell a noticeable difference in my son’s temperament and belly since starting on Evivo two weeks ago! So glad we invested in Evivo!"
Evivo is rated 4.28 based on 647 reviews