Evivo Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Evivo
Under an hour
"So far so good! Our Thomas has been on Evivo for almost 3 weeks. He is significantly less gassy! Probiotic smells a little funny, but when mixed with breast milk he takes it like a champ-no prob."
"My baby is so much happier and her tummy doesn’t bother her at night anymore!"
"I'm definitely a fan. Bought because I noticed my 5 month old was having a hard time sleeping due to gas and liked the side benefits. He's definitely sleeping better and I noticed his eczema has gotten better too. At first it was hard to feed to him, but now it's almost like he's acquired a taste for it. I also give it to him when he's hungry and then I don't have to worry about him spitting any out!"
"My baby was suffering from gas and colics , she would go without having a bowel movement for days and our pediatrician recommended Evivo and we noticed after the first use she slept longer and was a much happier baby , less gas and I was happy to see poopy diapers. I started to use Evivo when she was 2 months and she will be 3 soon . I wish we would have known about it sooner, but we are very happy with the results and will continue to use it."
"Evivo is amazing!!! It is the only thing that helped my son as a newborn when he was gassy and fussy. We even forgot to pack it on a 10 day vacation we took - we ordered a new package and had it delivered to our destination so he wouldn't be without it."
"My son was having very small but frequent poops for the first 8 weeks or so. I’m talking every time he passed gas he pooped. 15+ dirty diapers a day. And with that he had AWFUL diaper rash that I couldn’t control no matter how much cream I put on him. He was in so much pain during every diaper change...until I stumbled across Evivo! I was very sick during my pregnancy and was given a lot of very strong antibiotics. So when I saw the ad I figured, why not? I’ll give this stuff a try. Let me tell you...Within the first 2 days of using Evivo he stopped having frequent bowel movements! Now he’s down to about 2-3 dirty diapers a day. Sometimes only 1! No more diaper rash from all the pooping!! 2 weeks into using it I’m seeing an improvement in his gas pain as well. Evivo has literally changed our lives. Healthy baby and happy mommy. Thank you!!!"
"Helped my daughters gas/helped her sleep for the night!"
"After our first child’s stomach issues, we didn’t allow that same mistake with out second. This product has been amazing. No stomach issues and out of the 11 months was sick one time."
"We bought this to give our 2 week old baby after he had to have IV broad spectrum antibiotics. He’s had no digestive issues after the antibiotics and I credit that to Evivo!"
"I've been giving Evivo to my baby since she was a month old and love it! I've recommended it to several of my friends and family and they love it too! Thank you so much"
"We started evivo when our baby was 2 weeks old. She’s never had diaper rash and she rarely spits up. She got through her first vaccinations without any issues. She is not excited about taking it, but will get it down. Has it helped? Probably. Would we do it again- yes."
"Our 2nd LO had lots of tummy issues. I felt it was due to having to be on antibiotics during my pregnancy. I had many bouts with bronchitis and eventually pneumonia. Immediately after birth we noticed he was having lots tummy and digestive issues. Lots of screaming, crying and discomfort. We were at a loss and I almost gave up breast feeding because I thought it was issues with my milk. We have almost completed our first month (5 packets left). What a huge difference it has made! Before he was pooping after every feeding and it was super runny and loose. Now he poops 1-2x a day and it’s much thicker and less painful. He still is gassy and we use gas drops but he is not nearly as uncomfortable as he used to be. He sleeps better and longer (and so do we!) We are so pleased at what this has done for our baby boy. We are about to order our second month so we can continue the success!"
"I am very pleased with Evivo. My second baby has been on it since day 1 and he has far less gas & colic pain than my first child did."
"Our baby had colic and once she started taking the probiotic 3 days later we saw a huge improvement!"
"We are very happy with Evivo! We think it has helped our now 4 month old. He would scream in pain from gas and feel ever since being on Evivo it has helped his tummy! He will be on it for as long as he's breastfed!"
"We choose Evivo after using a mass marketed probiotic drops for our baby that offered no results. We also found out that these drops contained heavy metals in them. I saw a Facebook ad for Evivo and decided to try them. Changing formulas, plus adding Evivo has been life changing for our (then) 1 month old. He is not fussy, has no gas, and is a much happier baby! We are SO happy with Evivo! I encourage people to look at what they’re giving their babies and know that all probiotics are not created equal. Evivo is worth every penny!"
"Very happy with this product. My daughter has fewer gas pains and less hiccups. I really wanted something to heal her gut since I delivered via c section."
"Works great helps regulates my son digestive system."
"Evivo is helping my baby through teething and his fussiness is reduced. He had loose stools when I stopped giving him the probiotic, so I started up again. We’re still nursing, so it was good to re-establish the good bacteria 🦠"
"Evivo has help my little ones sleep by calming the gas pain and reflux! Would highly recommend!"
Evivo is rated 4.28 based on 644 reviews