evominers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend evominers.com

Tell us how evominers.com made you happy
Received my order 4 days after purchase. Reputable company and support was very efficient!
I highly recommend the store, because of its business + great price of their products + quick delivery + magnificent customer service & delivery + good quality = SUPERB PACKAGING. Perfecto!
One of my best buying experience's online. Very trust worthy company . I bought few Bitmain Antminer PRO from them and they kept me updated on the whole transaction and the shipping was super fast . I had to sign for the machines when they arrived at my home. Would buy from them again .
Thank you!!!
I have made many purchases from EVO Miners over the past 6 months and I've never been disappointed. Recently I bought A10 PRO+ 750 and we made whole farm of machine.

Customer support was kind and accommodating, when I started into mining me and my partner asked many questions and they help us with each doubt. They are specifically very professional and all shipments were received on time (Z15 delayed but that was manufacturer fault). They made us feel valuable customers. One thing that I must mention is that they are super responsive, they answered our email or text at night time also. Very happy with the experience and would definitely recommend them. I will continue to purchase from evominers.com
The EVO Miners is the definition of " Great Business". The buying experience is all around stellar. The team at EVO Miners makes it easy and seamless as possible when making a purchase through their online store. All questions were answered in a super speedy fashion and exceeded all of my expectations, more so than I had even anticipated. I would like to thank the entire staff @evominers for being the best in the business!!!! I would not hesitate for a second to recommend them to anybody with crypto needs . Save yourself and shop with EVO Miners!
SCAM SITE AVOID AT ALL COST. NO MINERS THERE !!!
Whole team was very helpful. They helped us with our budget and to get our miners on time. Thank you and I would definitely return for your services if needed.
snelle verzending, geweldig bedrijf!
snelle verzending, geweldig bedrijf!
Genuine site!!! Received all items late, but by fault of Bitmain. Credit provided for compensation of lost potential profit as a result of delayed order. Fast replies and easy to deal with. Highly recommend!
Quick shipping! Nice discounts for Black Friday! Will order again for sure :D

Thank you Evo Miners for your excellent mining equipment!! :)
Great customer service, Highly recommended!
Finally found an ASIC seller I can rely on. Had too many problems in the past with other companies, don't be fooled by cheap prices elsewhere as it is too good to be true and you will get scammed. I totally recommend EVO Miners!
Great shopping experience. Very responsive when there was an issue with shipping or setting-up the miners. I will definitely shop at EVO Miners again, and tell all my friends to do so as well.
Fantastic customer service that provides transparently, timely, and insightful support through the purchasing process. Would absolutely recommend EVO Miners to anyone considering purchasing cryptocurrency mining machines.
Les produits sont arrivés très rapidement, merci!
Quick service, had my products delivered much quicker than I expected.
evominers.com is rated 4.85 based on 26 reviews