ExitCertified (Tech Data) Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend ExitCertified (Tech Data)

Tell us how ExitCertified (Tech Data) made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"This course helped me prepare for my AWS certifications. Highly recommended! Great instructors! My entire experience has been great in terms of signing up and taking the classes."
Thanks David, for the feedback!
"Gave directions/document with great places to eat and area was very clean Free parking and food in kitchen in the morning"
(McLean) -
"Have a Good and depth knowledge"
"Ken came across as condescending teacher, didn't like his teaching style and sometimes I felt like he thinks students are stupid and knows nothing. He needs to work on his approach. Not sure his skill level either"
"Excellent answers to questions asked during the course."
"Awesome training class with right focus and varied information"
"Ken is a great AWS Architecting instructor. He know's AWS products very well."
"I ended up taking an iMVP class; I was originally skeptical, as other online classes have had issues, but ExitCertified puts a little more effort into this, including making sure you have a good headset and camera to keep the classes more interactive, and they also provide better back-office support to their trainers than other vendors. I do recommend the iMVP over the classroom."
"I just completed a three day course in BigFix usage/administration led by Gary Lehnus. Gary was an excellent instructor. ExitCertified made the online class process painless. I can't speak for their other courses as I have not taken them, but the BigFix course is well worth it."
"Awesome instructor with in-depth knowledge and the ability to present in a meaningful & understandable way. This course will provide a solid foundation within DataStage that can be used immediately. I highly recommend this course."
"IMVP course and teacher were amazing"
"great course!"
"I found the IBM HACMP course to be very good. The instructor was top notch!"
"I just finished the 3 days training on AWS Solution Architect course instructed by Seid. He is very knowledgeable. He engaged the students and he is very friendly. The labs were well planned. I strongly suggest people to take the course."
Thanks for the great feedback Tariqul!
"It was the first remote instructor lead class I have ever taken. The sound and the presentations were great. I hope to take another class through ExitCertified."
"The course for Cognos Enterprise Admin was wonderful! Learned a lot and have started applying what was learned. Thanks."
"Great class, very helpful"
"Course trainer was excellent, content was well organized. However, labs should be instructor lead versus on your own. Much time is wasted for newbees in getting acclimated to tool set, AWS environment, navigating and setting up things to complete tasks. This was my third class and I was barely able to finish most of the labs. (The first 2 classes I only finished one lab exercise for the 2 together.)"
"The training class was very well organized and the instructor, Joel, did an excellent job. He was very knowledgable and engaging and was very good at making things make sense."
"Facility was well laid out. Well stocked break room & bathroom within close walk. Also, the woman working the front desk/professional support was very helpful and professional, and responsive to our requests. I would certainly go through ExitCertified again for future trainings."
ExitCertified (Tech Data) is rated 4.61 based on 70 reviews