Expedia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expedia
Telephone
Read Expedia Reviews

About Expedia:

Expedia.co.uk was established in 1998 in the UK, and is now the leading online travel agent in the UK. Expedia globally, is the largest seller of travel online in the world. Expedia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI). Expedia’s award-winning Expert Searching and Pricing (ESP) technology delivers the most comprehensive flight options available online. ESP also allows customers to dynamically build complete trips that combine flights, Expedia® Special Rate Hotels, ground transportation, and destination activities.

ph:+44-33-01231235

travel@support.expedia.co.uk

333 108th Avenue NE

Tell us how Expedia made you happy
I would like to express my true appreciation to one of your colleagues John who has helped me with my case no. S82148087. He has taken over an hour to help me with the problem and while he was working at his end, he kept me on hold (but explained it very clearly to me before he did so) and constantly came back to the phone to update me of what he was doing. He is very patient and polite, and I believe he is not just a staff but an value-added to your company. Thanks again John!
Excellent & easy booking of flights, hotel & transfers. Unfortunately with covid19 I might not be able to go so we'll see how I get on with a refund nearer the time!
Good customer service, very efficient and helpful
Best flight for price and times
A good price for our hotel and sorted out the problem for us when we accidentally booked the wrong dates.
I recently booked a weekend trip to Paris through Expedia. The price included flights and a 5* hotel room for one night. We also booked a shared shuttle from Paris Charles de Gaulle which was extremely good value for money. The experience with Expedia was trouble free from start to finish and the price was very competitive.
Always a good choice and price and customer service respond to any concerns
Several choices available , best prices available
It's always easy to book travel with Expedia. I've recently booked a trip to Paris and was delighted to find I could use Expedia for booking my excursions in addition to my flight. The bonus is I also get Nectar points!
staff are very nice and understand customer's need
Very user friendly website.
I was able to get a better price on the same hotel through Expedia than other travel sites and the hotel's own website. Saved $10 overall. Not a lot, but enough for lunch. Thanks Expedia.
Booked a 5day trip to New York on this site hotel and flights included, just back from one of the best holidays l have ever had and all for a very reasonable price will definetly use again.
Compared prices for different hotels in the area I was looking at, displayed information in order for me to make an informed decision on the hotel I booked. Paying and confirmation was quick and easy.
did a serach and next day they came back with reminder and link- great service
Had the best prices for a trip to Ireland, always great to save money. Quik to use and easy to traverse.
They have consistently excelled in keeping me happy with clear and concise information on their website. All reviews are made available not just the good ones. Good site for navigating. When my wife and I had an issue with a Hotel, they were so good at transferring our booking to a more suitable hotel and making the experience hassle free.
Gostaria de voltar a Escocia para visitar a rota do whisky. Conhecer como são feitos os puro malt. Seria meu sonho e felicidade.
It is a wonderfully easy site to use to find the best prices for flights and the booking process is so user friendly. I have used this site many times to book flights and never been disappointed.
great service and brilliant personal service when I had to modify my booking.
Expedia is rated 2.46 based on 109 reviews