Eye Academy Reviews

01344206226

help@eyeacademy.com

Eye Academy, Suite 12, Silwood Business Centre, Silwood Park, Buckhurst Road

Tell us how Eye Academy made you happy
All the staff are pleasant helpful and professional. The attention to COVID-19 requirements is exemplary. The range of eye test and eye health equipment is first class. I have hidden disabilities and all my disability needs were met with understanding and without any problems. First class.
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) - Posted 3 months ago
The service at the Ferndown branch was first class. The choice of frames was excellent the service was great and the attention to detail by both Tracey and her colleague one couldn’t fault. I look forward to visiting again next year.
Rod Wardle
I have been a regular customer of Eye Academy in Windsor for well over 20 years. I can honestly say that I am never tempted to look elsewhere for my reading glasses or sunglasses. The products are of a very high quality and people always compliment me on my eye-wear. Their friendly, knowledgeable, experienced, and nothing is too much trouble approach, really elevates this company above the rest. Thank you Eye Academy! Here's to many more years!
(Eye Academy Windsor) - Posted 4 months ago
My wife is isolating with NHS category 'Extremely Vulnarable' and her second cataract op has been delayed resulting in her havng misatched lenses in her glasses. When Tracy was approached for advice she went the extra mile by coming to our home without entering, in her own time and carried out the necessary work in her car without coming closer than the approved 2 meter safe distance. My wife now has two appropriate lenses which will suffice until her next cataract op can be rescheduled. Tracy, thank you so much for your swift fix.
Good service with original eye test, purchase and fitting. The test of any company is their after sales service though and Tracey at Underwood (Eye Academy) provided superb service when I lost my glasses on a flight to Australia. She promptly sent me my prescription so I could get a pair of reading glasses, then ordered a replacement pair to be ready for my return. As were then in the midst of the Covid 19 crisis she arranged home delivery as the shop had to close. Brilliant service- thoroughly recommended.
Professional and always friendly staff providing an excellent service
(Eye Academy Windsor) - Posted 8 months ago
My wife and I have been using Eye Academy for 20 years, even continuing to use it after moving abroad - making time for a check up on our infrequent returns home - as providing a reliable optometric service we trust. They also have a nice select range of frames, and Romana & team always make some great recommendations for me :).
(Eye Academy Windsor) - Posted 8 months ago
Modern equipment,professional staff and pleasant accessible premises. Stock a wide range of spectacles of varied price and styles.
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) - Posted 8 months ago
All the staff very pleasant and professional.Would certainly recommend.
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) - Posted 8 months ago
15/02/2020: Staff very polite and courteous but paid £1000+ and glasses are still not right after two eye tests and two sets of lenses. Persuaded me to switch from Varilux to Nikon lenses and I'm now wondering whether this is the cause?
Dr J A Murphy
All the staff were very friendly and attentive
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) - Posted 8 months ago
I am very satisfied with the helpful and professional members of staff.
(Eye Academy Guildford) - Posted 8 months ago
Excellent service
A very extensive eye exam using up to date technology
Range of spectacles extensive

I will be going to them year after year
First class service
You will get a more personalised service at Ellis & Thompson
(Ellis & Thompson Cobham) - Posted 8 months ago
Service is very friendly and thorough. If you have special needs they are prepared to go the extra mile to find the right solution.
(Peepers Opticians Banbury) - Posted 8 months ago
Over the years I have always found Ellis and Thompson to be very efficient and reliable. The company is equipped with the very latest test equipment, and the staff are pleasant to deal with – especially their Optometrist, Nirmal.
(Ellis & Thompson Cobham) - Posted 8 months ago
Professional, friendly and very well equipped!
Such helpful service
(Peepers Opticians Banbury) - Posted 8 months ago
They did a detiled assessment of my needs and provided a greta solution in terms of te cirrect enses and frames that look good, fit me well and that I am peased with
(Eye Academy Guildford) - Posted 8 months ago