Ezee-Fix Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Ezee-Fix

How would you rate Ezee-Fix ?

Kathy Roads
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was quick and package arrived undamaged. However, this product is not fit for purpose as the handle falls off every time the basket is lifted out of the dishwasher and the cutlery frequently ends up all over the floor!"
Elizabeth McLeish
Verified Buyer
"I have not yet received my order."
Hi Elizabeth,

Orders to Australia can take up to 15 working days for delivery. I can tell you that your order was dispatched on the 1st of September with Royal Mail. If there is anything else I can help with please drop me an email.
Greg Laycock
Verified Buyer
"Cooker hook filter - universal size -cut down to fit!!!??? My hood is 900cm wide - your filter was 600ish max - cut down to size?? Stating the size on the item description would have been a good idea!!!!"
Hi Greg,
Thanks for your feedback on this product. The size of the filter is now stated on the listing to ensure all customers know the exact size before purchasing. If you still need a filter please send an email to enquiries@ezee-fix.co.uk and we will do our best to get you a more suitable filter.
Many Thanks