FABCRATE Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does FABCRATE deliver?

How can I contact FABCRATE?

Tell us how FABCRATE made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Terrible ! Since they sold their company it has gone down hill for real! Took two months to get a box ? Then they sent me the wrong size and it’s so bad and the costumer service takes forever :( it’s so sad because they where my fav untell they sold their company and now it’s so garbage they won’t even send me my money back for the box they have not sent me yet I am so upset I don’t even want the cloths I just want my money back :("
Are you FABCRATE? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just avoid them - just read the other reviews - they are a SCAM, and they are being sued - once they have your payment info., it's a wrap - and you will get treated badly. Bad actors."
Sean Walsh, can you please call me. There is no need for these hatred messages.
"COPYWRIGHT LAWSUIT ONGOING AGAINST FAB CRATE BY KATE HUDSON - AGAINST BRYAN LEWIS- THIS GUY HAS A HISTORY OF SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES - SEE TRUNK STAFFING - DIGIMAPPS - HE HAS NUMEROUS LAWSUITS AGAINST HIM - AND MOST OF THESE REVIEWS ARE PROBABLY FAKE - https://www.peoplemagazine.co.za/celebrity-news/international-celebrities/new-mum-kate-hudson-files-copyright-lawsuit-to-protect-leisurewear-brand/"
"Im posting yet another complaint as I an STILL dealing with the same issues as i was a month ago....DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I finally recieved my first order that took about 3 weeks to get after i was told it had shipped. They were nice and sent me a second outfit (in the wrong size) for my trouble. It took a while to get a response on how to return and i finally got it sent back. They recieved it (since i kept a copy of the tracking number) on 12/31. The next week i started trying to get a hold of someone again since i had not revieved a tracking number. I finally got a hold of someone on 1/11 and they said it had mailed out earlier that week. When i asked for a tracking number, the chat line went silent and has been silent since. It is now 1/17 and still no exchange back and no one will respond to my chats or emails. THEY ARE A SCAM!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY!"
"This was my first box and its been the WORST experience. Customer service takes FOREVER to respond to questions, but they respond REALLY quick if you give a bad review but then lie saying that the box is mailing the next day and 13 days later they finally actually ship it out. I will NEVER buy from them again. Save your money or spend the extra to go with another company. There is a reason they changed their name, think i found out why. For each question i asked it took 2-3 days to get a response."
"For real. I didn't want to love you. It was not my intent. But the outfits FabCrate sends me has taken over my closet...Thanks guys! Your service is the real deal."
"I love getting my FabCrate box every month. They send styles that take me to a different comfort zone and it works. I am very please. The fabric quality is fabulous and I get compliments all the time form people and especially from my bff who is now a new Fabcrate groupie herself. Love this company!"
"I liked the fit of everything the jacket was my favorite part. Wish there had been a little more color but you can never have too much black."
"Great customer service. Always responsive, I had a trip and forgot I wasn't going to be at home for the package, they managed to send my box with the first batch so I wouldn't miss my package. I am so impressed for the great surprise. I am in love with all the pieces. I have already worn them multiple times even on my flight trip. It was comfortable and looked very fab. Thank you so much! 💖"
"I love the bra. It is very comfortable and since it’s kind of a longer length, felt pretty supportive compared to other sports bras. The leggings are very nice as well. The only piece that worries me is the jacket. It is a very tight fit and that’s out of my comfort zone. Since I have a larger chest and smaller waist, I am very self conscious of my figure. I’m still going to give it a go! In the future, I would love to see more bra tops like the one I received this month. Support and full coverage is important to me. Of course I can use an all black outfit as well, but pops of color make me happy :) I love florals and my favorite color is teal."
"AMAZING PRODUCT!!!"