FABCRATE Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FABCRATE
11AM
11AM

How would you rate FABCRATE ?

"For real. I didn't want to love you. It was not my intent. But the outfits FabCrate sends me has taken over my closet...Thanks guys! Your service is the real deal."
"I love getting my FabCrate box every month. They send styles that take me to a different comfort zone and it works. I am very please. The fabric quality is fabulous and I get compliments all the time form people and especially from my bff who is now a new Fabcrate groupie herself. Love this company!"
"I liked the fit of everything the jacket was my favorite part. Wish there had been a little more color but you can never have too much black."
"Great customer service. Always responsive, I had a trip and forgot I wasn't going to be at home for the package, they managed to send my box with the first batch so I wouldn't miss my package. I am so impressed for the great surprise. I am in love with all the pieces. I have already worn them multiple times even on my flight trip. It was comfortable and looked very fab. Thank you so much! 💖"
"I love the bra. It is very comfortable and since it’s kind of a longer length, felt pretty supportive compared to other sports bras. The leggings are very nice as well. The only piece that worries me is the jacket. It is a very tight fit and that’s out of my comfort zone. Since I have a larger chest and smaller waist, I am very self conscious of my figure. I’m still going to give it a go! In the future, I would love to see more bra tops like the one I received this month. Support and full coverage is important to me. Of course I can use an all black outfit as well, but pops of color make me happy :) I love florals and my favorite color is teal."
"AMAZING PRODUCT!!!"